Cruz wins Iowa!

Big winner in Iowa...

Marco Rubio

He finished right on Trumps heels and he is staking out his constituency with the portion of the Republican Party that does not want a candidate who is batshit crazy and unelectable

Look for Rubio to take off in states like California, New York, Florida and Pennsylvania
but rubio is batshit crazy and unelectable. he's just been largely ignored so far. the coming spotlight will not be kind to him

Rubio has avoided the pie fights from the GOP clown posse

In all of the debates he has come off as the sensible voice in the crowd. Rubios base is not in Iowa. Yet, Iowans came out in large numbers for Rubio

Wait until Blue States and Swing States have their primaries. Rubio will take charge
he won't be able to avoid them anymore. i think he's likely to have a rougher time in new hampshire and the 'establishment' winner there will have the momentum going forward
March 1 is Super Tuesday

Were the men are separated from the boys
so he's going to face a month of digs at his personal finances, misuse of party funds, his immigration stance...

i don't think he survives

Big winner in Iowa...

Marco Rubio

He finished right on Trumps heels and he is staking out his constituency with the portion of the Republican Party that does not want a candidate who is batshit crazy and unelectable

Look for Rubio to take off in states like California, New York, Florida and Pennsylvania
but rubio is batshit crazy and unelectable. he's just been largely ignored so far. the coming spotlight will not be kind to him

In all of the debates he has come off as the sensible voice in the crowd. Rubios base is not in Iowa. Yet, Iowans came out in large numbers for Rubio

Wait until Blue States and Swing States have their primaries. Rubio will take charge
he won't be able to avoid them anymore. i think he's likely to have a rougher time in new hampshire and the 'establishment' winner there will have the momentum going forward
March 1 is Super Tuesday

so he's going to face a month of digs at his personal finances, misuse of party funds, his immigration stance...

We shall see

As a democrat, Rubio is the only candidate I fear

Last edited:
I liked Cruz a lot early on, but now he seems to be moving closer & closer to the Neocons (Nazis). He's also cozying up with the religious nutters. And that scares me. We don't need more Neocons (Nazis) in the White House. They'll drag us into more calamitous war. They're itching for WWIII.

Agreed. The Muslims gotta go. Jews too.

March 1 is Super Tuesday

We shall see

Rubio = career politician

I liked Cruz a lot early on, but now he seems to be moving closer & closer to the Neocons (Nazis). He's also cozying up with the religious nutters. And that scares me. We don't need more Neocons (Nazis) in the White House. They'll drag us into more calamitous war. They're itching for WWIII.

Cruz is drifting in the wrong direction. The religious fundamentalist nutters are the ones who handed the Neocons (Nazis) the Republican Party. It's sad seeing Cruz cozying up with em.

Cruz is drifting in the wrong direction. The religious fundamentalist nutters are the ones who handed the Neocons (Nazis) the Republican Party. It's sad seeing Cruz cozying up with em.
I guess it's to oppose the pro federal government nutters of the establishment(GOP) career politician...
Lol

March 1 is Super Tuesday

We shall see

Trump= Career Asshole

Trump's hometown paper is trolling him this morning.

CaMIvP2WYAAbgPB.jpg

:lol:
Bump

I guess it's to oppose the pro federal government nutters of the establishment(GOP) career politician...
Lol

The Neocons (Nazis) will be the death of us all. They're very dangerous madmen. I wish Cruz would stop moving closer & closer to their side.

March 1 is Super Tuesday

We shall see

Trump= Career Asshole
I would trust a businessman any day over a career politician...

Lol

The Neocons (Nazis) will be the death of us all. They're very dangerous madmen. I wish Cruz would stop moving closer & closer to their side.
The neocons are career politicians, all career politicians are indistinguishable from one another.

Lol

The neocons are career politicians, all career politicians are indistinguishable from one another.

Yeah, i guess he sees cozying up to the Nazis as the way to victory. It's very sad. I'm now beginning to see a Cruz Presidency resulting in massive calamitous war. Maybe WWIII.

Just like i said:cool:

You're a regular rocket scientist. It was an easy win in a heavily white, evangelical fly-over state. I doubt he will fare as well in NH.

But the real winner is Goldman Sachs:
Hillary has made $600K by yakking for them.
Ted Cruz is married to them through his wife.

As candidates drop, Rubio will get stronger. Trump and Cruz voting base, or at least 40% of it, are the same. If Trump and Cruz both ride it out until April, Rubio is going to win as the establishment solidifies around him.

Trump and Cruz? Cruz and Trump? One of them has to go for the other to win, and in the not to distant future. I do not see this happening as of this moment, so be prepared for Rubio as the nominee............and honestly, ANY establishment candidate who was close would have to be considered the favorite because those 2 are cutting each others throats, and just like always, we are going to spoon fed a rino. If they were smart, they would work together to get rid of Rubio, and that is the only way they can proceed together, without giving a rino the nomination.

Trump has been knocked back to earth a little, so I could see both him and Cruz making a little pact moving forward, especially if the next primary comes out with the same 3 on top in any order.
The Bible Belt is Establishment.
After that, Rubio is toast.

I don't think so. Cruz and Trump together are appealing to around 55% of the voters. It shows in the polls. So if they split that 55%, the 45% left will propel Rubio past them. Now I know I am assuming that all 45% will go Rubio, but besides Fiorina and Carson, the rest of the vote is establishment, so you would think that it would find a home with another establishment candidate.
The under and unemployed will go for Trump.
Outside the Bible Belt the issue is the paycheck.

what is your vote?

As candidates drop, Rubio will get stronger. Trump and Cruz voting base, or at least 40% of it, are the same. If Trump and Cruz both ride it out until April, Rubio is going to win as the establishment solidifies around him.

Trump and Cruz? Cruz and Trump? One of them has to go for the other to win, and in the not to distant future. I do not see this happening as of this moment, so be prepared for Rubio as the nominee............and honestly, ANY establishment candidate who was close would have to be considered the favorite because those 2 are cutting each others throats, and just like always, we are going to spoon fed a rino. If they were smart, they would work together to get rid of Rubio, and that is the only way they can proceed together, without giving a rino the nomination.

Trump has been knocked back to earth a little, so I could see both him and Cruz making a little pact moving forward, especially if the next primary comes out with the same 3 on top in any order.
The Bible Belt is Establishment.
After that, Rubio is toast.

I don't think so. Cruz and Trump together are appealing to around 55% of the voters. It shows in the polls. So if they split that 55%, the 45% left will propel Rubio past them. Now I know I am assuming that all 45% will go Rubio, but besides Fiorina and Carson, the rest of the vote is establishment, so you would think that it would find a home with another establishment candidate.
The under and unemployed will go for Trump.
Outside the Bible Belt the issue is the paycheck.

what is your vote?
image4.jpg

March 1 is Super Tuesday

We shall see

Trump= Career Asshole
I would trust a businessman any day over a career politician...
Sucker

Forum List

Back