CRUZ sex scandel incoming!

There used to be some kind of gentleman's agreement not to cross certain boundaries in seeking an office. Now with this election it seems that a candidate will be subject to impossible scrutiny. None of these people are perfect. The path to winning may just be who has the best private detective firm finding dirt on one's opposition.

The morons who support Rafael Cruz are judeo/christian idiots so maybe they will stop supporting him now that he violated the commandment of jesus to not have sex.

Wow, self righteous asshole exposed!
Wow, moron that posted a satire article earlier about Cruz & was dumb enough to believe it.

I noticed you never returned to that thread either. Can't say I blame you though. When a person makes that big of an ass of themselves it's better to return to the cardboard box under the infrastructurally broken bridge.

Wow, moron that posted a satire article earlier about Cruz & was dumb enough to believe it.

I noticed you never returned to that thread either. Can't say I blame you though. When a person makes that big of an ass of themselves it's better to return to the cardboard box under the infrastructurally broken bridge.

Props Gramps. You went for a creative dig. If only you'd have found a less awkward phrase than "infrastructurally broken".

You came so close.

Beat me to it.

Could be true, or it could just be more enlightenment from "the internet".

This ain't going to set well with the Cruz apologist on this forum.
Be interesting to see Glenn Becks attitude.

Who is the Cruz apologist?
that's one of the 7 mysteries of the usmb forum
USMB has 7 mysteries, and that's one of em.

Really? And here I thought I was just mocking you for not putting an "s" at the end of "apologist". I think every USMB retard nutbag missed the day in third grade when the teacher covered singular and plural nouns.

Really? And here I thought I was just mocking you for not putting an "s" at the end of "apologist". I think every USMB retard nutbag missed the day in third grade when the teacher covered singular and plural nouns.
Do you think a farm boy from Idaho that helps feed the nation really cares about the grammar nazi's

Do you think a farm boy from Idaho that helps feed the nation really cares about the grammar nazi's

It's simple self respect. You don't have any.

It's simple self respect. You don't have any.
Oh brother. Hilarious.

This doesn't appear to be a satire...

SHOCKING CLAIMS: Pervy Ted Cruz Caught Cheating — With 5 Secret Mistresses!

Now, sometimes the Enquirer is full of shit, and other times - like John Edwards and Rush Limbaugh - they are right on the money.

Could be Teddy is done sooner than you think.

There used to be some kind of gentleman's agreement not to cross certain boundaries in seeking an office. Now with this election it seems that a candidate will be subject to impossible scrutiny. None of these people are perfect. The path to winning may just be who has the best private detective firm finding dirt on one's opposition.
Hillary blew all that out of the water back when she interjected herself and politicized the mistreatment of women by her abusive husband.

Forum List

Back