You think there's any truth to these extramarital affair allegations being thrown at Cruz?

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
Part of me says he wouldn't be stupid enough to run on the platform he runs on if he had this sort of past.....
jbhmmm.png

But as they say, where there's smoke, there's fire
manny.png

It never fails to amaze me at how politicians thinks boinking someone will stay a secret.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I know one thing. He is not mister innocent. He tries and tries to make it all look like Trumps doings, but he is just as guilty. (plus he has a barfy voice. :lol: )
The more I see him, the less I like him.

He is just gross, period. The way he looks at the camera with his "who, me?" hangdog face makes me wanna bitchslap him.
Wanna be really grossed out? Picture him naked..with a woody....staring at you.

He is just gross, period. The way he looks at the camera with his "who, me?" hangdog face makes me wanna bitchslap him.
Wanna be really grossed out? Picture him naked..with a woody....staring at you.

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1: :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

NO NO NO Now that is in my head. (or minds eye)

But you did make me laugh..

I know one thing. He is not mister innocent. He tries and tries to make it all look like Trumps doings, but he is just as guilty. (plus he has a barfy voice. :lol: )
There's a reason nobody in the Senate wants anything to do with him. Most Congressmen get along with the others, even from the other party. There's a comradery that most of them feel toward each other aside from politics but for some reason NOBODY likes Cruz. Why?

There's a reason nobody in the Senate wants anything to do with him. Most Congressmen get along with the others, even from the other party. There's a comradery that most of them feel toward each other aside from politics but for some reason NOBODY likes Cruz. Why?

I can see why. He doesn't care what anyone else says, he just keeps going and going and going with that whiny voice. Like he is right no matter what.

Plus..see Gracie's post LOL

Yuck, yes he does. He's sickening.

He's a crybaby too. He is Lyin' Ted, does sneaky shit then when its done back to him, cries foul. How many has he done this to? All of them...hence....none of them like him.

• Thanks
I do not trust him. I now cannot stand him. It built slowly, but I am there now.

I've been sitting on the fence for some time but now my butt is numb. Trump. Trump all the way.

• Thanks
Same here, but I am telling ya...''they'' have plans to make sure he does not get the nomination.

They can try. Pretty sure The People ...you know...those mentioned in the declaration of independence called WE the PEOPLE....will have something to say about that. Think the civil war was ugly? This will be much worse. Which will leave us open to attack by enemies here...and overseas...just waiting for such an opening.

Forum List

Back