Cruz: Dems the Party of KKK

Since most of the people inhabiting the Middle East are considered white I really don't see why you have a problem there. Other than to incite dissention and be subversive.
Considered White by whom? American RW idealists who ignore the African naps protruding from under the turbans and fezzes of so many of them. You may want them to be white for historical purposes but the phenotype so prevalent in the area is imbued with primordial African Blackness, regardless of skin color!

I'm not the one chanting 'What do we want? Dead cops' and then going out and doing it.

I haven't seen footage of Black Lives Matter protestors saying "we want dead cops." And since you chose not to link it I can only surmise that you are referring to the chant" pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon." I guess you could interpret that as a death threat but is isn't a clear one. Also, I don't think you can say BLM members went out and killed cops without proof.

Considered White by whom? American RW idealists who ignore the African naps protruding from under the turbans and fezzes of so many of them. You may want them to be white for historical purposes but the phenotype so prevalent in the area is imbued with primordial African Blackness, regardless of skin color!
Weird, eh?

Tunisia's Dirty Secret

Apparently Arabs don't seem to see themselves as blacks, or at least don't want to.

Last edited:
Since most of the people inhabiting the Middle East are considered white I really don't see why you have a problem there. Other than to incite dissention and be subversive.

upload_2017-2-12_16-32-22.jpeg

So now you're saying that there are more racial types than the five racial groups recognized by anthropologists?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Stop deflecting and trying to change the narrative. This exchange started with a reference to Affirmative Action and you wandered off in a completely different direction. Stay focused, please.

I'm completely focused of that I can assure you.

And just how did that thought get into your demented mind? That is all it is a "thought' without a ounce of proof. A more reasonable approach would be to associate the news coverage of cops killing unarmed Black men with retaliation by some Black individuals. You don't seem to think Black people can think on their own.

I'm not the one chanting 'What do we want? Dead cops' and then going out and doing it.

Damn. You are all over the place. I know you are a space cadet but try to orbit one planet at a time.

Advancements in race relations have already occurred on many places despite the resistance demonstrated by RW demagoguery. Trump is the populist leader who has become the incarnate symbol of White hegemony in this nation. You and he share the idea that your ilk projects: you do not want racial parity to happen. What we have learned is that the dog that barks loudest gets a reaction that changes things. Silence perpetuates the status quo and nothing changes.

So burning down towns, killing law enforcement officers, murdering KKK members and white people in general, (as happened prevalently and persistently under the Obama administration) is advancement in race relations?

I think the silent majority let you know otherwise and you're not perceptive enough to understand the implications of your harangue.

*****SMILE*****

I see you are still ignoring the vast majority of Blacks who have nothing to do with any of the things in your macabre list. You are also ignorant of well known tactics used by RW strategists to infiltrate peaceful protests with paid rioters specifically with the mission to create mayhem in front of the TV cameras.

Killing police officers? I abhor the death of any innocent person, police officer or not. But , if a person fees threatened by a cop, criminal or not, he has the God given right to self defense.
A cops life is no more valuable than mine or yours. That is something people like you find difficult to understand.

The silent majority: Just who might that be? It certainly isn't the people who elected Trump.
Most Americans voted for someone else!

I haven't seen footage of Black Lives Matter protestors saying "we want dead cops." And since you chose not to link it I can only surmise that you are referring to the chant" pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon." I guess you could interpret that as a death threat but is isn't a clear one. Also, I don't think you can say BLM members went out and killed cops without proof.

Considering the results of this last election I would say that your disingenuous deflection isn't believed by a growing majority.

*****SMILE*****

I see you are still ignoring the vast majority of Blacks who have nothing to do with any of the things in your macabre list. You are also ignorant of well known tactics used by RW strategists to infiltrate peaceful protests with paid rioters specifically with the mission to create mayhem in front of the TV cameras.

And you have definitive proof of that?

Killing police officers? I abhor the death of any innocent person, police officer or not. But , if a person fees threatened by a cop, criminal or not, he has the God given right to self defense.

So now has a 'right to self defense' even if they are not threatened by a law enforcement official... Interesting. Is that how you justify ambushing police officers while they're sitting in their cars?

A cops life is no more valuable than mine or yours. That is something people like you find difficult to understand.

Where have I ever stated that? Project much?

The silent majority: Just who might that be? It certainly isn't the people who elected Trump.

Anyone else so long as it wasn't Hillary.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Considering the results of this last election I would say that your disingenuous deflection isn't believed by a growing majority.

*****SMILE*****

Sorry but I can't distinctly hear what the chant is on that video...bad acoustics or something...
guess. Also, I don't see any BLM signs or anything to associate that group with BLM except they appear to be Blacks. And as far as the FOX head liner... ummm... I am skeptical about the quote until I can see and hear for myself all the evidence.

They created the KKK to fight the blacks, jews, catholics and republicans...
"Now, the Democrats just accuse anyone they disagree with of being a racist.”
News
Paul Bois
cruz_27.jpg

Following Sen. Jeff Sessions' confirmation in which Democrats derided him as racist, Sen. Ted Cruz appeared on Fox News to state some truth: the "Klan was founded by a great many Democrats."

"The Democrats are the party of the Ku Klux Klan," he said on Wednesday. “You look at the most racist. You look at the Dixiecrats; they were Democrats who imposed segregation, imposed Jim Crow laws, who founded the Klan. The Klan was founded by a great many Democrats. Now, the Democrats just accuse anyone they disagree with of being a racist”

Video

Breitbart dutifully noted that "it is no coincidence that more than a hundred years of history are missing from the Democratic party’s official website."

Not that skeletons in one's closet should be the deciding factor in any argument. Every political party has them. Cruz merely points out the irony of the Democrats crying racist on their opponents when history shows they were once upon a time (and still are) harbingers of racism.

meh... maybe 40 years ago...

the kkk is all yours now.

one has to wonder why you schmucks keep repeating the same trash.

oh wait... never mind.
more like 50 years ago! They've moved to Republican Party ....ever since...Cruz FAILED to say that though....a LIAR by omission.

Who started Affirmative Action? It wasn't Black folks. Is it still needed. Arguably , YES in many places. Did it work? Yes, quite well for White women and Asians, some of who now deny it was necessary to open doors formerly closed to them.

Black Lives Matter: When did they kill cops? The guy in Dallas wasn't a member of Black Lives Matter and as far as we know none of the other fatal shootings of cops around the nation have been linked to BLM. It is just unthinkable that those shootings might have been driven by self defense or because some Black men got fed up with all the news of unarmed Black men being murdered by cops with no consequences..

The pseudo- concept of race is a European creation invented to create a hierarchy among humans with so-called Nordic types at the pinnacle of the race pyramid; the darkest at the bottom. For you to say a Black person is a racist, the pyramid would have to be turned upside down. That isn't likely to happen anytime soon. That being said, the Black man placed on the bottom of the social construct of race is angered by the weight(burden) of he is forced to carry wherever he goes. That anger is often mistaken for racism but it is more akin to a human reaction to assaults against his/her self worth by real racists.

Black Lives Matter Leader: White People Are ‘Sub-Human’, Blacks Can Kill All Whites If They Had The Power To
Joshua Caplan Feb 12th, 2017 2:04 pm

Everyday Black Lives Matter rears its ugly head, demonstrating to the world how the “movement” that claims its aim is to fight racism, is in fact a bigoted group itself. A leader of the group, Yusra Khogali has some choice words for white people, who she believes are genetically inferior to black people.

Black Lives Matter co-founder appears to label white people ‘defects’

Suspect in Kentucky trooper’s shooting death was a ‘Black Lives Matter’ advocate in St. Louis, Facebook shows
NINA GOLGOWSKI
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Monday, September 14, 2015, 7:09 PM

A Missouri man suspected of fatally shooting a Kentucky state trooper was an active supporter of the "Black Lives Matter" movement who advocated against violence, a Facebook page shows.

Joseph Thomas Johnson-Shanks, who was shot dead by police Monday morning, appears to have regularly posted videos and articles on police shootings under the pseudonym "Jay MileHigh," Vocativ reported.

On that Facebook page, photos appear to show the 25-year-old St. Louis man attending a funeral service for Michael Brown, who was shot dead by a Ferguson police officer in 2014. It also shows him attending local protests in the days and weeks after.

Suspect in trooper’s death was a ‘Black Lives Matter’ backer

I posted proof.

Google the word COINTELPRO and learn that history. Then go further and delve into the resurgence of that insidious program ,even under the nose of a Black president and AG. Scan the pages of all you find fastidiously and make your judgement as I have made mine.

YOU said:
So now has a 'right to self defense' even if they are not threatened by a law enforcement official... Interesting. Is that how you justify ambushing police officers while they're sitting in their cars?

Don’t be silly. The scenario you dreamt up does not apply to or warrant a necessity for self defense. And I have already stated my aversion to killing innocent people. Why did you ignore that.? Are you so immersed in your unfounded illusion that your would lose sight of reason? Give me proof that BLM was tied to any ambushes on police officers. wilds ass hunches do not count!

YOU said:

Do you see quotation marks around anything I said in that paragraph? That means the thoughts reflected therein are mine alone. And I stand by that statement rigidly.

YOU said:

Another deflection. You have mastered the art well!

Google the word COINTELPRO and learn that history. Then go further and delve into the resurgence of that insidious program ,even under the nose of a Black president and AG. Scan the pages of all you find fastidiously and make your judgement as I have made mine.

I see... So all those black people arrested or taken out for shooting law enforcement officials are right wing strategists who have infiltrated the Black Lives Matter movement.

Don’t be silly. The scenario you dreamt up does not apply to or warrant a necessity for self defense. And I have already stated my aversion to killing innocent people. Why did you ignore that.? Are you so immersed in your unfounded illusion that your would lose sight of reason? Give me proof that BLM was tied to any ambushes on police officers. wilds ass hunches do not count!

You're the one who added the 'or not' to your post.

You've already been given proof that Black Lives Matters supports murdering law enforcement by myself and others, namely Markle. I don't think inciting sedition if a 'wild ass hunch'.

Do you see quotation marks around anything I said in that paragraph? That means the thoughts reflected therein are mine alone. And I stand by that statement rigidly.

Is that to protect the Black Lives Matter movement, and any other organization you represent, in case what you have to say goes south?

Your deflections have been duly noted also as are the insults you utilize like a child throwing a tantrum.

images

Need a coloring book or some Play Doh?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:

I posted proof.

That is PROOF? I think not. You can film any group of Blacks doing something unlawful and claim they represent Black Lives Matter. All the interviews I have seen withBlack Lives Matters leaders have shown them to be advocates of peaceful protest! And they believe any violence that occurs during their protests is from sources outside or their organization.

I posted proof.

That is PROOF? I think not. You can film any group of Blacks doing something unlawful and claim they represent Black Lives Matter. All the interviews I have seen withBlack Lives Matters leaders have shown them to be advocates of peaceful protest! And they believe any violence that occurs during their protests is from sources outside or their organization.

images

Your deflections and denials are duly and dully noted.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I see... So all those black people arrested or taken out for shooting law enforcement officials are right wing strategists who have infiltrated the Black Lives Matter movement.

You're the one who added the 'or not' to your post.

You've already been given proof that Black Lives Matters supports murdering law enforcement by myself and others, namely Markle. I don't think inciting sedition if a 'wild ass hunch'.

Is that to protect the Black Lives Matter movement, and any other organization you represent, in case what you have to say goes south?

Your deflections have been duly noted also as are the insults you utilize like a child throwing a tantrum.

images

Need a coloring book or some Play Doh?

*****CHUCKLE*****

upload_2017-2-13_0-40-1.jpeg

I've already viewed this...

Am I supposed to get all weepy eyed over demands from you progressives for dignity and respect as you progressives hurl insults, while singing and calling for the murder law enforcement officers, during your violent protests?

Not going to happen!

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:

Forum List

Back