'Crushing' Babies to Harvest Their Organs: Judge Allows Undercover Video Clip in Planned...

The fake lord/god is a genocidal murderer on a global scale. Even the Fetus at the time in ovens baking. Yep, it killed all them unborn and born by the POS fake god/lord.
And Coined the term 'Boat Peoples' I recall very few were allowed on the boat. It was like 6-9 family members only.

View attachment 288781
Dang, all those killed who were alive as the lord image.

There were 8. 8 humans left whose DNA had not been corrupted by demons. God killed nephilim, and spared the human race.

Gen. 6:9 This is the genealogy of Noah. Noah was a just man, perfect in his generations.
Why did God allow incest in the Bible?
Or is incest wrong for the flocks raw dogging breeding in the bible?
Seem that was the fake lord/god repopulation plan.
Or did they rape some animals to breed?

Yo fuck tard... free will and a lesson

Cripes you're a stupid mofo
Deflections is all you have?

Deflection? You spewed and I educated you

Now go "wheee" and think you proved anything. Fckn clown
So incest is godly work?

There were 8. 8 humans left whose DNA had not been corrupted by demons. God killed nephilim, and spared the human race.

Gen. 6:9 This is the genealogy of Noah. Noah was a just man, perfect in his generations.

So incest is godly work?

The Biblical lesson you ignorant stupid fuck

Cripes you're fucking stupid and we can do this all day and I'll kick your dumb ass everytime

Go snuggle with a leftist soy boy

I remember being repulsed as a child, upon learning about a civilization that threw babies off of cliffs to appease a volcano.
We are a civilization that crushes it's offspring in the womb and sells their parts.
That is pure evil, parading itself as a civil "right".
And I think God is about to let us have it...and we deserve it.
Exodus 11:5
Every firstborn son in Egypt will die, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sits on the throne, to the firstborn son of the female slave, who is at her hand mill, and all the firstborn of the cattle as well.
and
Exodus 12:29

Examples of God personally killing people - RationalWiki

And that was punishment. They also were able to be saved if they accepted God and marked their homes with the blood of the lamb.
Say the firstborn was less than 5 years old. What did they do to be the target for murdering by your lord? Lamb blood or not.

He was such an angry God back then. Later on he had a son of his own and sort of mellowed out a bit on the whole killing of the enemy babies and all.

So incest is godly work?

Cripes you're fucking stupid and we can do this all day and I'll kick your dumb ass everytime

The Biblical lesson is?

I remember being repulsed as a child, upon learning about a civilization that threw babies off of cliffs to appease a volcano.
We are a civilization that crushes it's offspring in the womb and sells their parts.
Every firstborn son in Egypt will die, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sits on the throne, to the firstborn son of the female slave, who is at her hand mill, and all the firstborn of the cattle as well.
and

And that was punishment. They also were able to be saved if they accepted God and marked their homes with the blood of the lamb.
Say the firstborn was less than 5 years old. What did they do to be the target for murdering by your lord? Lamb blood or not.

He was such an angry God back then. Later on he had a son of his own and sort of mellowed out a bit on the whole killing of the enemy babies and all.

Grow up clown, you support killing inoccents you should be offed. Serious

Stupid fck

and

Can perfection get angry? Interesting it needs so many tries to be perfect.
As if we are made in its image.

and

Stupid fck
Has the fake lord/god planned any killing of fetus or newborns?
Or you feel god/lord are fake, and you are spewing about personal feelings?

So incest is godly work?

The Biblical lesson is?

If you don't know it shut the fuck up and sit down

Easy enough...."wheeee"

Goddamn left loon

You're childish

So incest is godly work?

The Biblical lesson is?

Easy enough...."wheeee"

Goddamn left loon

You're childish
WEAK Deflection.

Answer these questions. Post#146 Read the spoiler.

Texas Planned Parenthood wanted to sell aborted baby livers for $750 each

and

Stupid fck

Save the unborn fetuses or I kill you, huh?

So incest is godly work?

The Biblical lesson is?

Easy enough...."wheeee"

Goddamn left loon

You're childish
WEAK Deflection.

Answer these questions.

Texas Planned Parenthood wanted to sell aborted baby livers for $750 each

PP is a baby murdering organisation, they make money murdering innocents

Now sit down, fool. Do it

and

Stupid fck

You'll be judged, puppy.

That's on you, not me. In the meantime? Anyone cherishing life despises you

Now run along and be "woke", asshole

and

Stupid fck

:lmao:Yep, fake god/lord loves us all.

Stupid fck

:lmao:

Stop being annoying you Biblical illiterate child. Really

You're so child like

"Wheeee" was the clue

Stupid fck

You'll be judged, puppy.

As you so cherishing life, you want me and others killed.

Stupid fck

You'll be judged, puppy.

Just you and that idiot blind puppy

Suddenly you cherish your own lives

Think hard....kid

Stupid fck

You're so child like

"Wheeee" was the clue
Then answer this below.

and

Deuteronomy 20:14
As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the LORD your God gives you from your enemies.
--Why are you not taking these females as plunder, they are your enemies having an
Abortion?

These Bible instructions are getting really SICK!
All your whining is about your weak, cheap-ass feelings on the matter.
If you a skank bitch, don't get an Abortion. If U R sperm donor, ask
your skank Bitch not to have an Abortion if you forgot to check before
sperm injection on her. Before asking her feelings on the matter. For a drunken one-nighter
AND Stay out of ALL other females' personal choices moron.
What type of moral code does fake god/lord make you a moron in this matter?

"Denounce all jihadists and crusaders for what they are: psychopathic criminals with ugly delusions. And terrible sexual repressions.~CHitchens"

Stupid fck

You'll be judged, puppy.

You wont be judged. Mother Earth doesn't care what we think.

I think I love you. You make me laugh.

Stupid fck

You're so child like

"Wheeee" was the clue
Then answer this below.

and

Deuteronomy 20:14
As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the LORD your God gives you from your enemies.
--Why are you not taking these females as plunder, they are your enemies having an
Abortion?

These Bible instructions are getting really SICK!
All your whining is about your weak, cheap-ass feelings on the matter.
If you a skank bitch, don't get an Abortion. If U R sperm donor, ask
your skank Bitch not to have an Abortion if you forgot to check before
sperm injection on her. Before asking her feelings on the matter. For a drunken one-nighter
AND Stay out of ALL other females' personal choices moron.
What type of moral code does fake god/lord make you a moron in this matter?

"Denounce all jihadists and crusaders for what they are: psychopathic criminals with ugly delusions. And terrible sexual repressions.~CHitchens"

Hitchens?Ohmy achin ribs

Go cuddle with blind puppy

Stupid fck

You'll be judged, puppy.

Just you and that idiot blind puppy

Suddenly you cherish your own lives

Think hard....kid

For the record, the puppy was deaf too.

But she was not dumb and did not play pinball......

Forum List

Back