CRT and Whiteness for Elementary Students.

Damn. You've been alive along time then. How did you do that. Which part of that 245 years you were experiencing it was it the worst.....

lmao

You WERE NEVER A SLAVE.......I NEVER OWNED ONE. And I reject your THEORY on why you Suck because of whatever is MY FAULT.

Teach that to your kids and mind your own business with others.
Don't even try it. You can't refute anything I say so you come with this retarded shit. White raism didn't end when slavery ended. You are an example of how iyt lives today.

CRT is not being taught in schools. What kids are being taught is a white supremacist version of history. It is that teaching that is the problem. Rape has happened more often by men who did not pretend to be women to sneak in girls bathrooms. And we will no longer be forced to learn anything as dictatred only by whites, and specifically onl white men. So don't talk that second amendment shit son, there are more of us than there is of you bigoted, simple minded racists trash.
Up yours . You are the most racist person on this site.

You are the problem in this country .........not me ........or the boogeyman you create all the time.

Don't even try it. You can't refute anything I say so you come with this retarded shit. White raism didn't end when slavery ended. You are an example of how iyt lives today.
You are an idiot. You make racism extreme in this country by gas lighting it every election cycle. Now you want to brain wash the kids in the country to your Beliefs.

Up yours bro. We Don't agree. So go play in traffic.

Up yours . You are the most racist person on this site.

You are the problem in this country .........not me ........or the boogeyman you create all the time.

Wrong. Only you racists call me that. So I understand that it's because the truth I present is what you csannot dispue. So you call me a racist hoping that I will stop holding the mirror to your face.

It's not my fault that when you look in the mirror you see Medussa.

You are the problem and the only boogeyman being created is your fear of a topic that's not taught to children anywhere in this country.

You are an idiot. You make racism extreme in this country by gas lighting it every election cycle. Now you want to brain wash the kids in the country to your Beliefs.

Up yours bro. We Don't agree. So go play in traffic.
I don't have to brainwash anyone pasty bitch. The children will grow up and findc out the truth and that's when you get fucked with no vaseline. I don't give a fuck about your agreement so go stand on the freeway.

Wrong. Only you racists call me that. So I understand that it's because the truth I present is what you csannot dispue. So you call me a racist hoping that I will stop holding the mirror to your face.

It's not my fault that when you look in the mirror you see Medussa.

You are the problem and the only boogeyman being created is your fear of a topic that's not taught to children anywhere in this country.
You use Racism like a soldier uses a gun on the battlefield. You use it as a BS psyc weapon. I don't owe you anything.........There is NO WHITE PRIVILEDGE.........Unless you are money laundering Brandon in the White House who has stolen from the Treasury his entire life.

You blame others for your situation. That is what Losers do.

You use Racism like a soldier uses a gun on the battlefield. You use it as a BS psyc weapon. I don't owe you anything.........There is NO WHITE PRIVILEDGE.........Unless you are money laundering Brandon in the White House who has stolen from the Treasury his entire life.

You blame others for your situation. That is what Losers do.
No, you're just a delusional white man who doesn't live in reality.

You don't know my situation and documented evidence blames whites for the problems.

Who is “we” and who is ignoring human trafficking, or the horror of forced family seperation at the border that has hundreds of children in limbo without family, or the genocide in Myanmar and China? Not me. Maybe it’s the folks whining about ”white replacement” theory.

That's easy.. I think I started that list above. The UN, who couldn't fix a toilet seat. The US Congress and the monster bureaucracy that just ignores slavery and human trafficking when it's discussing foreign policy with those nations. Biden Admin sat down with China to confront them on their record and got steamered by the Chinese poking all our racial wounds and they STFU about the Uigars. PUTIN has literally killed or disappeared dozens of his critics in the media and we still gave him his pipeline.

But MOST OF ALL -- you'd THINK black American leadership would step up and DEMAND that the US chill out with countries STILL RUNNING the slave trade. And largely -- only the very bravest risk anything personal to DO that.

When you say to me "It's not ME ignoring this" -- maybe they aren't hearing you or you attending town halls or telling your Congress people to STEP UP or LOOKING at candidates who are FOCUSED on problem solving and designing solutions that have TEETH to them..

OR -- you're in the NBA who OWN 20% of your revenue, or American CORPORATIONS who's VERY LIFE now depends on being on the good graces of China.. Trump was right on all this.. The deck is stacked so that we CANNOT push China on the slave and endentured labor issues. OR their environmental issues OR anything else.. Need steely eyed tough negotiators and PLANNERS and DO-ERS to extricate ourselves from their grip on everything we buy and use.. And GET AMERICAN business BACK to this country so that we can CUT our dependence on MODERN DAY slavery..

You're voting wrong to actually FIX the problems of the Uigar slavery. All those solar panels that the Biden Admin is gonna waste Federal money on will be MADE with slave Uigar labor..

'

How SHOULD the issue of race and racism be taught in K12?

By ACTUAL history of the horrors that we've perpetrated on Black America. And that's NOT just the slavery days. To teach ONLY about slavery makes racism a "distant problem" for kids.. It ought to include Jim Crow and segregation and red-lining and ALL those in the appropriate grades and be an EVER PRESENT portion of the curriculum that is AGE appropriate and where the prerequisite learning has been established in the lower grades.

Problem is that American education is so PACKED with virtue-signaling nonsensical teachings (like the world is gonna end in 12 years because of a 1 degC rise in mean Earth temperature for past 80 years) that 60% of the kids are NOT proficient in ANYTHING anymore.. And your clan is pounding the "dumbing down" of what's taught with lowered, but "equal" expectations for all that they are actively SEEKING to END "advanced placement" and "gifted programs" because they can never achieve racial parity in those endevours. This is WRONG.. Wrong direction and a surrender to the folks who are doing the LOWERING of expectations. That in itself is racism..

LEFTIST WOKE SHIT LIKE THIS -- is exactly WHY our public school performance is a disaster. Hard to TEACH ACTUAL racism -- when this poppycock advice is coming from the top level wizards designing our education system..

AGAIN -- you're voting wrong to fix the problem.. Problem isn't adequately teaching RACISM -- the problem is to cut the shit about math, science and history and even a LOVE OF KNOWLEDGE -- all being a CAUSE OF RACISM.. It's insane and the public school system WILL make itself irrelevant if the Dem forces and their new Marxist allies get their way..

That's easy.. I think I started that list above. The UN, who couldn't fix a toilet seat. The US Congress and the monster bureaucracy that just ignores slavery and human trafficking when it's discussing foreign policy with those nations. Biden Admin sat down with China to confront them on their record and got steamered by the Chinese poking all our racial wounds and they STFU about the Uigars. PUTIN has literally killed or disappeared dozens of his critics in the media and we still gave him his pipeline.

But MOST OF ALL -- you'd THINK black American leadership would step up and DEMAND that the US chill out with countries STILL RUNNING the slave trade. And largely -- only the very bravest risk anything personal to DO that.

When you say to me "It's not ME ignoring this" -- maybe they aren't hearing you or you attending town halls or telling your Congress people to STEP UP or LOOKING at candidates who are FOCUSED on problem solving and designing solutions that have TEETH to them..

OR -- you're in the NBA who OWN 20% of your revenue, or American CORPORATIONS who's VERY LIFE now depends on being on the good graces of China.. Trump was right on all this.. The deck is stacked so that we CANNOT push China on the slave and endentured labor issues. OR their environmental issues OR anything else.. Need steely eyed tough negotiators and PLANNERS and DO-ERS to extricate ourselves from their grip on everything we buy and use.. And GET AMERICAN business BACK to this country so that we can CUT our dependence on MODERN DAY slavery..

You're voting wrong to actually FIX the problems of the Uigar slavery. All those solar panels that the Biden Admin is gonna waste Federal money on will be MADE with slave Uigar labor..

'
You'd think whites like you would understand that we aren't talking about slavery, but modern white American racist public policy.

That slavery is still going on in Africa bullshit is a white racist dodge of Americas problem. You talk only about Africa when slavery is going on in Europe.

By ACTUAL history of the horrors that we've perpetrated on Black America. And that's NOT just the slavery days. To teach ONLY about slavery makes racism a "distant problem" for kids.. It ought to include Jim Crow and segregation and red-lining and ALL those in the appropriate grades and be an EVER PRESENT portion of the curriculum that is AGE appropriate and where the prerequisite learning has been established in the lower grades.

Problem is that American education is so PACKED with virtue-signaling nonsensical teachings (like the world is gonna end in 12 years because of a 1 degC rise in mean Earth temperature for past 80 years) that 60% of the kids are NOT proficient in ANYTHING anymore.. And your clan is pounding the "dumbing down" of what's taught with lowered, but "equal" expectations for all that they are actively SEEKING to END "advanced placement" and "gifted programs" because they can never achieve racial parity in those endevours. This is WRONG.. Wrong direction and a surrender to the folks who are doing the LOWERING of expectations. That in itself is racism..

LEFTIST WOKE SHIT LIKE THIS -- is exactly WHY our public school performance is a disaster. Hard to TEACH ACTUAL racism -- when this poppycock advice is coming from the top level wizards designing our education system..

AGAIN -- you're voting wrong to fix the problem.. Problem isn't adequately teaching RACISM -- the problem is to cut the shit about math, science and history and even a LOVE OF KNOWLEDGE -- all being a CAUSE OF RACISM.. It's insane and the public school system WILL make itself irrelevant if the Dem forces and their new Marxist allies get their way..
You are truly long winded and ignorant.

Nobody is teaching that anything is being a cause of racism. That link you presented shows you don't now how to read. You saw thhe words white supremacy and missed the entire meaning. They are trying to use math to increase critical thinking and analysis which teachers feel will be the skills needed in the 21st century and beyond.

Racism is the lacnk of knowledge and the lack of knowledge includes holding on to antiquated outdated ways of teaching subjects like math.

You'd think whites like you would understand that we aren't talking about slavery, but modern white American racist public policy.

That slavery is still going on in Africa bullshit is a white racist dodge of Americas problem. You talk only about Africa when slavery is going on in Europe.

You're not reading what I written here. Just told Coyote that curriculums on racism should COMPREHENSIVE and include the 175 years after Emancipation and the war. But that I doubted that the schools are healthy enough to put proper focus ON ANYTHING..

And I've NOT just addressed slavery in Africa.. Haven't even mentioned that specifically.. I'm talking about China and almost a million cotton-picking, solar panel making SLAVES in camps.. And also about the Mexican Cartels that are tracking folks that they transported ILLEGALLY across our border and USING them as reliable mules and indentured servants for sex, drug and other vice biz AFTER they are released into this country.. The cartels know more about where these "temporary residents" are than our own government.

You'd THINK that there would be more progress on racism issues if we all agreed that slavery and trafficking ENDS NOW EVERYWHERE.. But no -- for complicated reasons that I discussed with Coyote about people "not voting right" and 2 parties that both ignore ANYTHING that doesn't show in focus groups and polling.

Nobody is teaching that anything is being a cause of racism. That link you presented shows you don't now how to read. You saw thhe words white supremacy and missed the entire meaning. They are trying to use math to increase critical thinking and analysis which teachers feel will be the skills needed in the 21st century and beyond.

Math is its OWN LANGUAGE.. It's NOT racist and NOT political.. What part of that don't you realize? Dont NEED to take up time teaching woke equity and inclusion in a MATH CLASS..

It's the MATH that imposes critical thinking and analysis. It's the PRIMARY TOOL of critical thinking and analysis.. Doesn't need a DEI hook in order to work.. Math includes logical analysis -- that's WHY -- it's rejected as RACIST in the 1st place.. Because it's DEVOID of emotional ranting and generalizations like you are fond of..

Racism is the lacnk of knowledge and the lack of knowledge includes holding on to antiquated outdated ways of teaching subjects like math.

Stuff like this just floors me.. There's no reasonable logical way to discuss racist math with you.. Because math is RACE-LESS -- and should remain that way..

I give up.. It's no wonder why the public schools are circling the drain with pressures from the ignorant like this..

It is ignorant for a privileged American who has never known slavery to pretend to know how a slave would feel.
I read history quite well.....slaves returned to the plantations willingly at times. Many stayed on the plantations following the end of slavery. Several inherited slaves and lands and stayed....many weren't treated as slaves but workers, family, and spouses. You forget what plantations were---often very very Large with blacks outnumbering whites----who lived in large communities much like a town surrounded often by their family. The odds that all were unhappy would be an unrealistic assumption--Jeffersons lover had more than plenty of opportunity to leave Jefferson while they were in France, she did not leave. The personal dynamics were more complex and varying than the race pimps want to admit---from all they knew to Stockholm syndrome to actual love to just a way of life---claiming that they were all miserable is not accurate.

Nor did black racism, fool.

1636269690102.png

I wonder what would happen if white was replaced with asian..or black...or hispanic.

You are truly long winded and ignorant.

Live by your roots. Live by the Village. Live by nature. You will not. Go back to nature. That is yours by the constant accusations and venom. You like the modern way of living that the white man invented and mastered. The Asian people have taken those inventions and improved on them. They are not playing victim like you are. But remember when they were victims from outside ways and themselves. So the Amish way would be your final nirvana. No African American community is even attempting to live that way as far as I know. And there may be some doing that. Rural areas are abound for this. Go and live the life of low technology and sharing with all equally.

Forum List

Back