CROSSFIRE as Marjorie calls Fellow GOPers PEDOPHILES for supporting Ketanji

The moon is 1/4 the size of the earth. We could detonate every thermonuclear warhead on earth every second for centuries and not move the thing. Compared to even modest bodies like asteroids we would be like bacteria trying to move a cannon ball.
Untrue. You aren't very scientifically literate, are you.

More than most. What part of my statement do you think is inaccurate?

Detonate 5 atomic weapons of sufficient size, and arranged in a specific pattern, and the Moon will move.

Not much, but move it will.

They barely qualify as breathing, thinking human beings. Can't those states find an actual conservative to run there?
Murkowski got the job because she inherited it from her father. Alaskans sure must be stupid if they believe that was a good reason to vote for her.

Last edited:
Detonate 5 atomic weapons of sufficient size, and arranged in a specific pattern, and the Moon will move.

Not much, but move it will.
No it will not. Did you miss the part where I said the moon is 1/4 the mass of the earth? I know it looks small in the sky but it's thousands of miles away. It's much too massive to be affected by any propulsion technology we currently have or will have in the foreseeable future.

No it will not. Did you miss the part where I said the moon is 1/4 the mass of the earth? I know it looks small in the sky but it's thousands of miles away. It's much too massive to be affected by any propulsion technology we currently have or will have in the foreseeable future.

Do you not understand the concept of physics?

A shaped charge, which is what I described in a simplistic manner, magnifies the force of the explosion, and focuses it in one direction.

Planetary scientists have been calculating these problems for years. Mainly for asteroid defense, but the concepts work with any space body.

Do you not understand the concept of physics?

A shaped charge, which is what I described in a simplistic manner, magnifies the force of the explosion, and focuses it in one direction.

Planetary scientists have been calculating these problems for years. Mainly for asteroid defense, but the concepts work with any space body.
There is not enough U235 in the Earth's crust to make the moon change it's orbit in any significant manner. I don't think you grasp the difference in scale between what we think of as big explosion and the size it would take to make the moon move out of it's orbit. Look at it like this. Sometime in the distant past a body measuring hundreds of miles across crashed into the far side of the moon and didn't do anything except introduce a slight wobble in it's rotation and orbit.

There is not enough U235 in the Earth's crust to make the moon change it's orbit in any significant manner. I don't think you grasp the difference in scale between what we think of as big explosion and the size it would take to make the moon move out of it's orbit. Look at it like this. Sometime in the distant past a body measuring hundreds of miles across crashed into the far side of the moon and didn't do anything except introduce a slight wobble in it's rotation and orbit.

You are wrong, but enjoy your beliefs

True... now if the RINOs will only wake up to that fact, everything will be ayrie...
m0oahqo5abs81.png

Well that was pointless. The lengths you people go to defend the stupidest things your leaders say can never be explained by science.

My leaders? Dumbass, I talk to planetary scientists. I don't give a shit what politicians say.

Greene revives QAnon smear in attack on GOP senators backing Jackson's SCOTUS nomination — Yahoo News

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., on Monday launched an outlandish attack against three Republican senators who support Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson’s confirmation to the Supreme Court, accusing them of somehow being “pro-pedophile.”

MTG has called her fellow GOPers - Susan Collins, Mitt Romney, and Lisa Murkowski - PEDOPHILES in this stunning attack on her own party. What are your thoughts on a brand new Rep attacking establish Senators by calling them Pedophiles?
Naw, that doesn't make those three RINOs Pedos.

Their coddling of pedophiles with free passes/short sentences does, however, brand them as something far more dangerous to America and America's childredn: Democrats.

Greene revives QAnon smear in attack on GOP senators backing Jackson's SCOTUS nomination — Yahoo News

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., on Monday launched an outlandish attack against three Republican senators who support Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson’s confirmation to the Supreme Court, accusing them of somehow being “pro-pedophile.”

MTG has called her fellow GOPers - Susan Collins, Mitt Romney, and Lisa Murkowski - PEDOPHILES in this stunning attack on her own party. What are your thoughts on a brand new Rep attacking establish Senators by calling them Pedophiles?
Hooray! Tell it like it is.

Speaking of Grooming: The day after election 2020, I dropped Dish and i have patted myself on the back every day for that move. But today I'm giving myself an extra special slap on the back because at the time i didn't know what it was called but i know now...it's called Grooming...and Dish and Direct have been grooming our children and our youth for decades. Dump their sorry asses.

Forum List

Back