CROSSFIRE as Marjorie calls Fellow GOPers PEDOPHILES for supporting Ketanji

They barely qualify as breathing, thinking human beings. Can't those states find an actual conservative to run there?
There are powerful regional and local people and the national power who promote their candidates or make it easier for them to become the candidate. There is also name recognition and many voters who are not up to speed on them. And then we go to the time and tested "worse of two evils" push.

Greene revives QAnon smear in attack on GOP senators backing Jackson's SCOTUS nomination — Yahoo News

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., on Monday launched an outlandish attack against three Republican senators who support Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson’s confirmation to the Supreme Court, accusing them of somehow being “pro-pedophile.”

MTG has called her fellow GOPers - Susan Collins, Mitt Romney, and Lisa Murkowski - PEDOPHILES in this stunning attack on her own party. What are your thoughts on a brand new Rep attacking establish Senators by calling them Pedophiles?

If they support a supporter of pedophiles then I guess the shoe fits.

Bud

as long as you have AOC and the Squad, (and others), you have nothing to talk about.
Not even close to the loony tune RWNJ's supporting Trump.

June 9 2021
"I understand, from what's been testified to the Forest Service and the BLM, you want very much to work on the issue of climate change, Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas said, referring to the Bureau of Land Management.

"I was informed by the immediate past director of NASA that they've found that the moon's orbit is changing slightly and so is the Earth's orbit around the sun. We know there's been significant solar flare activity," he said. "And so, is there anything that the National Forest Service or BLM can do to change the course of the moon's orbit or the Earth's orbit around the sun? Obviously, that would have profound effects on our climate."

Hundreds of QAnon supporters have gathered in Dallas expecting the return of John F. Kennedy Jr., who they believe would then help reinstate former President Trump, The Dallas Morning News reported.

A post from a wildly popular QAnon account said that after Trump is reinstated as president, he will step down so Kennedy Jr. can become president.

June 18 2021
In a message on January 1, Mark Meadows, Trump’s chief of staff, shared a link to a YouTube video with then-acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen that falsely claimed Italian satellites manipulated the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.
The conspiracy theory is similar to numerous others, including one which falsely claimed that the U.S. Army invaded Germany to bring down a CIA-run server designed to steal the election from Trump.

Meadows even went as far as to attempt to have Rosen set up a meeting between the FBI and an ally of Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani to further investigate the Italian satellite claim.

Not even close to the loony tune RWNJ's supporting Trump.

June 9 2021
"I understand, from what's been testified to the Forest Service and the BLM, you want very much to work on the issue of climate change, Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas said, referring to the Bureau of Land Management.

"I was informed by the immediate past director of NASA that they've found that the moon's orbit is changing slightly and so is the Earth's orbit around the sun. We know there's been significant solar flare activity," he said. "And so, is there anything that the National Forest Service or BLM can do to change the course of the moon's orbit or the Earth's orbit around the sun? Obviously, that would have profound effects on our climate."

Rep. Gohmert didn't propose changing the orbit of the son or the moon at all.

He was just questioning experts on whether such a move (if possible and enacted) would change the climate. The hearing was about climate change after all.

It would seem that if liberals were serious about the efforts to alter the arc of climate change, changing the orbit of the moon would be a lot more effective than carbon offsets and buying and selling carbon credits.

as long as you have AOC and the Squad, (and others), you have nothing to talk about.

That is a manifestly false comparative.

The original 'Squad'.....AOC, Tlab, Pressley, and Omar, are educated women, more 'progressive' than many of their colleagues, but nonetheless legislators who have proposed and gotten bills passed. AOC who gets the lion's share of press (much of that due to her savviness with media) is the lightning rod; however, if one reads her interviews it is abundantly clear she is intelligent and thoughtful. Her dead-on-the-money take-down of that jackass legislator who publicly called her a 'f*cking bitch' made me a fan of hers. I liked her steel, and she took him down articulately and inarguably. Tlab, the only Palestinian-American in Congress (I think)....is the oldest of 14 children, her immigrant father worked the assembly line at Ford, she represents a working class...poverty-ridden district in Michigan (the 2nd poorest in the US)....and she is bold, opinionated, outspoken ...after bootstrapping her way through law school. And she is making law in the U.S.Congress. Greene and Gaetz and Gosar.....are not. They are media mouths......trying to be famous for being famous. They are not legislators.

Rep. Gohmert didn't propose changing the orbit of the son or the moon at all.

He was just questioning experts on whether such a move (if possible and enacted) would change the climate. The hearing was about climate change after all.

It would seem that if liberals were serious about the efforts to alter the arc of climate change, changing the orbit of the moon would be a lot more effective than carbon offsets and buying and selling carbon credits.
WTF?
"And so, is there anything that the National Forest Service or BLM can do to change the course of the moon's orbit or the Earth's orbit around the sun"?

THAT'S a proposal, moron.

WTF?
"And so, is there anything that the National Forest Service or BLM can do to change the course of the moon's orbit or the Earth's orbit around the sun"?

THAT'S a proposal, moron.

How is that a "proposal" at all? Its a hypothetical proposition and a question to an expert at a hearing.

Depending on what his answer- and the answers of other experts that might be called- will determine if it leads to a legislative proposal in a bill or not.

How is that a "proposal" at all? Its a hypothetical proposition and a question to an expert at a hearing.

Depending on what his answer- and the answers of other experts that might be called- will determine if it leads to a legislative proposal in a bill or not.
It's retarded. The entire industrial output of the entire planet working for 500 years could not appreciably alter the orbit of the moon.

You answered your own question.
"proposition"?
An expert on changing the orbit of the moon?
Good gig, if you can find an idiot to pay you for it.

It's retarded. The entire industrial output of the entire planet working for 500 years could not appreciably alter the orbit of the moon.

Maybe, I don't know. Don't you think that it would be possible to change the orbit of the moon using thermonuclear weapons concerned on key sectors of the body? I'm not an expert in such matters, and BTW, neither is Rep. Gohmert. That's why the question was asked.

Maybe, I don't know. Don't you think that it would be possible to change the orbit of the moon using thermonuclear weapons concerned on key sectors of the body? I'm not an expert in such matters, and BTW, neither is Rep. Gohmert. That's why the question was asked.
Yes, it was, to the Bureau of Land Management and the Forest Service.
Like going to Walmart and asking the tire changer what kind of dog food to buy.

The moon is 1/4 the size of the earth. We could detonate every thermonuclear warhead on earth every second for centuries and not move the thing. Compared to even modest bodies like asteroids we would be like bacteria trying to move a cannon ball.

The moon is 1/4 the size of the earth. We could detonate every thermonuclear warhead on earth every second for centuries and not move the thing. Compared to even modest bodies like asteroids we would be like bacteria trying to move a cannon ball.

Fine.

i didn't know that, and apparently neither did Rep. Gohmert who is a tremendous lawyer- not a rocket scientist.

That's why he asked, he didn't know.

They were discussing how to change the climate back and forth, or if it is even possible.

Its a relevant question.

What are your thoughts on a brand new Rep attacking establish Senators by calling them Pedophiles?
My first thought is that you lack basic reading skills. She called them "pro-pedophiles". Try harder, you're embarrassing yourself in public ;)

We really need to find a bottom here. At some point, this has to stop devolving.
The Left are the ones who started down this path. Too late to become outraged now. This ride is just getting started.

Forum List

Back