Crockpot Thanksgiving in a Bowl

Did they include cranberries?

Hubby and I used to have fancy chicken dinner on holidays, since it was just the two of us. The rest of the year we'd have chicken dinner at least once a week and one day he said he wanted cranberries because they made it more festive. So I started canning organic cranberries when they were in season so we could have them with every chicken dinner, all year round. Hubby's gone, but I still can the cranberries!

Did they include cranberries?

Hubby and I used to have fancy chicken dinner on holidays, since it was just the two of us. The rest of the year we'd have chicken dinner at least once a week and one day he said he wanted cranberries because they made it more festive. So I started canning organic cranberries when they were in season so we could have them with every chicken dinner, all year round. Hubby's gone, but I still can the cranberries!

Oh, ANY time I have turkey and dressing of any kind..........I HAVE to have cranberry jelly with it too!
Cranberry chutney is good as well. I'm not too big on the whole cranberries though, I prefer the jelly.

But you can definitely put some cranberries in this if you want, or serve them as a side.

Forum List

Back