Critics wonder when Joe Biden will take questions at news conference after becoming president-elect

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I recall Trump out there taking question after question, from hostile, political patsy media also.

Huh. Wonder what CNN and MSNBC will have to say? Yeah, we know. They adore secrecy.

Some people don't have a clue what they've done. Been this way for far too long.

President-elect Joe Biden rarely took questions from reporters during his campaign and it doesn’t appear that a projected victory over President Trump is going to change the Democrat’s elusiveness from tough questions.

Reporters typically lob softballs on the rare occasions that Biden makes himself available, such as an infamous mid-October moment when he was asked what flavor ice cream he ordered at the height of controversy over his family’s overseas business dealings.

DePauw University professor and media critic Jeffrey McCall thinks it’s finally time for Biden to answer some tough questions.

Biden has to have the questions in advance, so his team can assemble Biden's response and put it on the teleprompter.

The problem is, we know that media isn't going to hold him to any standard. They didn't demand it during the campaign, during Dem Primaries, on and on. Trump was the most accessible president in history.

Is this going to be the new standard?

I recall Trump out there taking question after question, from hostile, political patsy media also.

Huh. Wonder what CNN and MSNBC will have to say? Yeah, we know. They adore secrecy.

Some people don't have a clue what they've done. Been this way for far too long.

President-elect Joe Biden rarely took questions from reporters during his campaign and it doesn’t appear that a projected victory over President Trump is going to change the Democrat’s elusiveness from tough questions.

Reporters typically lob softballs on the rare occasions that Biden makes himself available, such as an infamous mid-October moment when he was asked what flavor ice cream he ordered at the height of controversy over his family’s overseas business dealings.

DePauw University professor and media critic Jeffrey McCall thinks it’s finally time for Biden to answer some tough questions.

Joe Biden is NOT president-elect. Not yet, not ever.

And the minute Hoe Hidin gets some tough questions, he will get that bug eyed, surprised look that those with cognitive impairments like dementia and Alzheimer’s get, followed by a pissed off look, followed by joe proclaiming “listen here, jack... I’m going to employ truedeconimissdepreshure! Watch how hard I can pee!” As his constant companions, the “Biden ‘tard wranglers” watch in horror as Biden rips down his pants, let’s out a mighty roar, and blasts a Voluminous stream of piss right past his grapefruit sized prostate and onto the feet of the reporters in front of him, as his bearing down and increased intrathecal pressure overwhelms the clamping force of his sphincter. An elephant sized fart erupts, and propelled by the gas generated by Joe’s prunes, Metamucil, and adderall diet, the mashed potato consistency feces blasts all over the tard wranglers behind joe.
Behold, president elect Biden. Orange man bad!

Pretty funny, huh? These brain-dead morons elected a guy who hardly answered any questions during his campaign, REFUSED sometimes, and now STILL won't answer questions.

If that were Trump, the Left would have 500 psychiatrists lined up to swear he was a megalomaniac with delusions of godhood.

That's right.
Darn shame. If only the Constitution obligated the president to deliver state of the union more often - then at least we could get some sort of . . .
Its the Constitution - it is almost completely inadequate for the robust government the government has evolved to, and the people's advanced sophisticated expectations of a responsive government. I think the Democrats are determined to exploit as many inadequacies in the system as possible in an effort to "officially" discharge Trump with a dishonorable rating, if not, they lose their ability to suppress his post-presidency comments; and that is only if the election results stand to the scrupulous auditing that is going on now, I hopes.

I believe conservative talk radio is stepping up its rhetoric to inspire an armed defense of Trump.

Last edited:
Maybe the Four Seasons Landscaping venue is already booked.

Forum List

Back