Criticising migration could become CRIMINAL offence under new plan

Suppression of free thought and forced compliance of only views championed by the state is the very definition of fascism.

A LEADING MEP has warned EU citizens they could be “jailed” for criticising migration policies if a new United Nations agreement is acted upon.

PC GONE MAD: Criticising migration could become CRIMINAL offence under new plan
Fake news.
You quote an extreme right wing politician in a rabidly anti immigrant rag and provide no proof whatsoever.
UN Migrant Compact, Shunned by Trump, Is Likely to Win World’s Support

Are you mind wars in disguise ?

He may be alarmist or he may not be. The fact that many European countries already have criminal speech codes lends his claim some credence.
The implication in the OP (derived from the nutty express) is that all discussion about immigration will lead to prison. Thats just not going to happen anywhere. Show me the clase that backs up this nonsense ?

Suppression of free thought and forced compliance of only views championed by the state is the very definition of fascism.

A LEADING MEP has warned EU citizens they could be “jailed” for criticising migration policies if a new United Nations agreement is acted upon.

See people? This is shit we avoid in America.

I wanna hear some "My Country, 'tis of Thee"s right naow! :salute:

Marion if the Big Noses get their way then America is also getting this, they do not give a crap about your First Amendment they already illustrate this when they say that Hate Speech is NOT covered by your First Amendment and of course the Big Noses get to DECIDE what IS Hate Speech which is ANYTHING that is NOT Pro-Open Borders, Pro-Third World Shit Holers, Pro-Brown Skin in general and BEING PROUD OF BEING WHITE, so if you comment I AM PROUD OF BEING WHITE, WHITE LIVES MATTER, they consider THAT Hate Speech and IF they get their way then they will see it that YOU are put in prison.

BUT what is in the OP is NOT going to happen on this Continent because we have a plan to murder this before it gets to the next point, they can GTFO already it is NOT happening.
You are talking total bullshit, Lucy. Show me one factual article of anyone being arrested for saying they are proud of being white or that white lives matter. Those aren't the words that are being shut down, if any are.

No I am not, I copy and paste my comments again:

Marion if the Big Noses get their way then America is also getting this, they do not give a crap about your First Amendment they already illustrate this when they say that Hate Speech is NOT covered by your First Amendment and of course the Big Noses get to DECIDE what IS Hate Speech which is ANYTHING that is NOT Pro-Open Borders, Pro-Third World Shit Holers, Pro-Brown Skin in general and BEING PROUD OF BEING WHITE, so if you comment I AM PROUD OF BEING WHITE, WHITE LIVES MATTER, they consider THAT Hate Speech and IF they get their way then they will see it that YOU are put in prison.

"Show me one factual article of anyone being arrested for saying they are proud of being white or that white lives matter."

You have reading comprehension trouble, read again my comments, okay here I will just BOLD and put in different colour blue and also in italics the part that illustrates you have reading comprehension trouble.

Fake news.
You quote an extreme right wing politician in a rabidly anti immigrant rag and provide no proof whatsoever.

DTMB is usually pretty fair.
Yup. I think he is just being lazy and perhaps ignorant about his sources. The Express is a rabid anti immigrant rag and one of the biggest offenders in spreading crap.

There’s nothing in the article stating that criticizing migration will become a crime; the agreement under consideration is not binding and lacks the authority to do so.

Demagoguery, dishonesty, misinformation, and distorting the truth is likewise the very definition of fascism.

Fake news.

He may be alarmist or he may not be. The fact that many European countries already have criminal speech codes lends his claim some credence.
The implication in the OP (derived from the nutty express) is that all discussion about immigration will lead to prison. Thats just not going to happen anywhere. Show me the clase that backs up this nonsense ?

Ask and ye shall receive, faggot:

Man arrested for Facebook posts about Syrian refugees in Scotland

“Great” Britain Imprisons Man for Speaking Out Against Child Rape

There is a huge difference between criticism and hate speech.

And you're just the one to decide.

Islam sucks...….criticism or hate speech?
Muhammad liked little girls.....criticism or hate speech?
Sound like criticism to me. Do you have a point?

In EU, people could be arrested for saying that. That is the point.
For threatening to nuke Mecca, maybe you'd get a jingle from the PD, but you guys aren't actually persuading me. It sounds like a lot of propaganda to me.
Hate of Muslims is just plain wrong folks. Hate of the Jews was wrong in the 1930's and '40's. Glorifying the Teutonic race as superior was wrong. It led to hell on earth. The same folks are setting the same fires for the same reasons. Some people don't want to see us burned again. It is time the brakes were put on. Hostility and blind hatred has no place in civil discourse. I have no problem whatever in putting a public gag on it.

Pfft.. move your ass to Turkey then.

Or better yet, London.

Let it be duly noted that OldLady is against the 1st Amendment of the Constitution of The United States of America.
I'm not moving anywhere. Explain to me how hate speech doesn't violate the principles of our founding documents for the victims of the hatred.

There’s nothing in the article stating that criticizing migration will become a crime; the agreement under consideration is not binding and lacks the authority to do so.

Demagoguery, dishonesty, misinformation, and distorting the truth is likewise the very definition of fascism.

It's already happening, you leftist twat.

For threatening to nuke Mecca, maybe you'd get a jingle from the PD, but you guys aren't actually persuading me. It sounds like a lot of propaganda to me.
Hate of Muslims is just plain wrong folks. Hate of the Jews was wrong in the 1930's and '40's. Glorifying the Teutonic race as superior was wrong. It led to hell on earth. The same folks are setting the same fires for the same reasons. Some people don't want to see us burned again. It is time the brakes were put on. Hostility and blind hatred has no place in civil discourse. I have no problem whatever in putting a public gag on it.

Or better yet, London.

Let it be duly noted that OldLady is against the 1st Amendment of the Constitution of The United States of America.
I'm not moving anywhere. Explain to me how hate speech doesn't violate the principles of our founding documents for the victims of the hatred.

2nxaj8.jpg

Did you not grow up in America, or what? Post back with the 2nd verse of "My Country, 'Tis of Thee" pls.

Read the article.

Which would change my post in what way? Not a damn way..next!
Don't be stupid, Marion. The OP has (uncharacteristically) sensationalized the whole thing. A scare tactic to get you folks all stirred up.
Exactly.

The thread premise fails as a slippery slope fallacy – there’s nothing in the proposed agreement that compels signatory countries to ‘criminalize’ being critical of migration.

That something ‘could’ happen doesn’t mean it will.

Fake news.

Well no details are given in your first link. What was said ?
And the second link is just a lie. "Robinson" was jailed for contempt of court.

Here is a link to one group. Tommys old mates ho still spread their shite on facebook.

It is only certain things that can get you banned. Incitement is a crime in most countries.

BUT what is in the OP is NOT going to happen on this Continent because we have a plan to murder this before it gets to the next point, they can GTFO already it is NOT happening.
You are talking total bullshit, Lucy. Show me one factual article of anyone being arrested for saying they are proud of being white or that white lives matter. Those aren't the words that are being shut down, if any are.

"Show me one factual article of anyone being arrested for saying they are proud of being white or that white lives matter."

You have reading comprehension trouble, read again my comments, okay here I will just BOLD and put in different colour blue and also in italics the part that illustrates you have reading comprehension trouble.
Lucy, with all due respect, You can write your opinion in whatever colors or sizes you like, but I am going to insist on facts. Sorry. Marion provided a couple, but they weren't very strong, imo. Sounds like the Scottish guy deserved to get clobbered over the head with Marion's shovel, tbh.

Fake news.

The thread premise is alarmist, nothing but demagoguery.

And there’s no indication that countries with hate crime laws will amend those laws to have provisions for being critical of migrants or migration policies.

I posted a year or two ago that all my female cousins and my nieces in Germany carry pepper spray which is illegal there but I would rather see them in jail rather than raped or killed. Both Germany and England have made criticism a crime. Euro countries have lost their rabbit ass minds.

"Some people don't want to see us burned again."

And many more WANT it burned, the Western World is SICK and PERVERTED and RANCID and GODLESS and it NEEDS to be TORCHED and this will occur within approx 10-15 years, it NEEDS burning down and from this WE will create a New Order, this where Faith, Family and Patriotism are instilled and paramount and where Godless and God Hating, Perversions and Traitors have NO part. And we WILL PREVAIL. Deus Vult.

"It is time the brakes were put on."

No it is time to sabotage the brakes.

Or better yet, London.

2nxaj8.jpg

Did you not grow up in America, or what? Post back with the 2nd verse of "My Country, 'Tis of Thee" pls.
Your free speech rights enable you to criticise your government not demonise minorities. We dont need that codifying as it was sorted under magna carta.

Fake news.

Here is a link to one group. Tommys old mates ho still spread their shite on facebook.

It is only certain things that can get you banned. Incitement is a crime in most countries.

Stfu you fat faggot. I provided plenty enough proof in what was linked.

You have never linked a factual anything, Go Fuck Yourself.

"Some people don't want to see us burned again."

And many more WANT it burned, the Western World is SICK and PERVERTED and RANCID and GODLESS and it NEEDS to be TORCHED and this will occur within approx 10-15 years, it NEEDS burning down and from this WE will create a New Order, this where Faith, Family and Patriotism are instilled and paramount and where Godless and God Hating, Perversions and Traitors have NO part. And we WILL PREVAIL. Deus Vult.

"It is time the brakes were put on."

No it is time to sabotage the brakes.
Pour yourself a drink Lucy.

Lucy, with all due respect, You can write your opinion in whatever colors or sizes you like, but I am going to insist on facts. Sorry. Marion provided a couple, but they weren't very strong, imo. Sounds like the Scottish guy deserved to get clobbered over the head with Marion's shovel, tbh.

Eeshh.. how much do you know about that shovel? :aargh:

Fake news.

I debunked your links and gave proof that sub humans can still spread their shite. The fact that you cant process the data is not my problem.

Or better yet, London.

2nxaj8.jpg

I grew up with a grandmother who taught me "It takes all kinds to make a world" and "There but for the Grace of God go I" and a mother who would sharply remind me if I didn't have anything nice to say to keep my mouth shut.
And to treat others as I would like to be treated. And that we are all ALL children of God regardless of where we come from or what we look like.
I learned that along with rights come responsibilities.
You guys have the rights part down pat, but I'm not seeing the responsibility to others anywhere.

I debunked your links and gave proof that sub humans can still spread their shite. The fact that you cant process the data is not my problem.

You said "Nuh uh" and went :lalala:.

In case you haven't noticed, I rarely interact with your beyond-retarded faggot ass.

Of which today I will be kicking you in:

Topic: Man arrested in UK for saying 'alright geezer' (it means 'hey dude') | MGTOW

British Police Just Imprisoned A Man For Posting Mean Things About Muslims On Facebook

Forum List

Back