Criminal Charges for Hand-Counting Ballots?

Another judge will decide between what the SEC of STATE wrote and what the law says.

But I'm not that worried. The truth will out. When the cheat is big enough, the truth always outs.

We've been waiting for this "truth" for years now.

I am often times confused over what we are arguing. I ask and it rarely gets addressed but I will try here one more time.

What are we arguing? According to the judge he is enforcing election laws. What is the argument here? That he should just ignore them and rule counter to the laws?
I am arguing as just a 57 year old who been in the manufacturing industry for 41 years, it's ridiculous to hand count ballots, not many people is smarter than me when it comes to human behavior,I am a introvert,a quiet one,what I do best is watch people, and I know how they are

Tommy, I'm hoping that we give everything to the Dems. Then they can manage the decline so well, maybe we end up like Wales.
Is there not counselling available over there ? Surely your school has someone who helps kids with bullying and acne ? maybe they could sit down with you for an hour ?

Well funny, the Dem Sec of State wrote Election Procedures that allowed for a full recount. Now she doesn't want it. What gives?

The county and its attorneys relied on a section in the state Election Procedures Manual written by the secretary of state’s office that allows counties to choose a larger number of early ballots for the hand-count audit, saying it gave them authority to do a 100% hand-count. McGinley said because that sentence wasn’t in the actual election law it “runs afoul of (the statute) and its requirement that the initial hand-count audit not exceed a review of 5,000 ballots.”

Stevens said he was surprised by that part of the ruling.

“The procedures manual was developed and written with the help of the recorders and election directors, approved by the secretary of secretary of state, approved by the governor and attorney general and now that line is illegal?” Stevens asked. “The court’s ruled — what am I to do? I just find it odd that they can pick one line and say ‘that’s illegal.’”

You seem to be mixing all kinds of things up?

There is the case where a voting district/town that wanted to run their election via paper ballots and hand count them all.

And then there are candidates that may call for a hand recount to be done in this 2022 midterm, where the candidate can have a hand recount done, if their Campaign pays for it, and not Arizona tax payers.

Which one are you talking about?

If the ballots are on the up-and-up there should be no problem with this.

I love it. Republicans have passed laws requiring all sorts of hoops to be jumped through, verifications provided, and then those verifications must be checked and confirmed before the votes can be counted, all to prevent fraud that isn't happening.

All of these checks and verifications take time to process and confirm, and there are even more laws that say you can't even start these to check these ballots until ALL of the inperson ballots are counted, and then Republicans claim the counts are taking to long.

Boo fucking hoo. Republicans set it up to take this long.

Is there not counselling available over there ? Surely your school has someone who helps kids with bullying and acne ? maybe they could sit down with you for an hour ?

You know what would be bullying?

If I went on a website called "Wales Message Board" and bashed at least half the members there for how THEY voted in THEIR elections. But I would never do that, see. It's none of my business.

But here you come, from Wales, with your big opinions. And when we say, hey, we don't care what you say, that's "bullying"? No. Maybe the fact that you are even here to dump all over Americans is the OG bullying.

You seem to be mixing all kinds of things up?

There is the case where a voting district/town that wanted to run their election via paper ballots and hand count them all.

And then there are candidates that may call for a hand recount to be done in this 2022 midterm, where the candidate can have a hand recount done, if their Campaign pays for it, and not Arizona tax payers.

Which one are you talking about?

It seems that you are not keeping up. I am not talking about the original election being different; I'm talking about hand recounts. There is a contradiction. The new law states 2% can be counted; the Election Manual put out BY THE SEC OF STATE says a 100% hand recount can be done.

The very people who said "who cares about the law; public health has the authority to make you obey" now wants to say ONLY THE LAW holds sway.

I have been telling you all:

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it.

You know what would be bullying?

If I went on a website called "Wales Message Board" and bashed at least half the members there for how THEY voted in THEIR elections. But I would never do that, see. It's none of my business.

But here you come, from Wales, with your big opinions. And when we say, hey, we don't care what you say, that's "bullying"? No. Maybe the fact that you are even here to dump all over Americans is the OG bullying.
A lot of posters agree with me. Only the low quality ones disagree. Do you feel that you are being bullied snowflake ?

I apologise for that but maybe you could find a safe space somehere ?

It seems that you are not keeping up. I am not talking about the original election being different; I'm talking about hand recounts. There is a contradiction. The new law states 2% can be counted; the Election Manual put out BY THE SEC OF STATE says a 100% hand recount can be done.

The very people who said "who cares about the law; public health has the authority to make you obey" now wants to say ONLY THE LAW holds sway.

What law?

A lot of posters agree with me. Only the low quality ones disagree. Do you feel that you are being bullied snowflake ?

I apologise for that but maybe you could find a safe space somehere ?

See, the difference between you and me is: You have repeatedly stated some version of "low quality" human beings. Right, people who are beneath you.

I need not say more.

I love it. Republicans have passed laws requiring all sorts of hoops to be jumped through, verifications provided, and then those verifications must be checked and confirmed before the votes can be counted, all to prevent fraud that isn't happening.

All of these checks and verifications take time to process and confirm, and there are even more laws that say you can't even start these to check these ballots until ALL of the inperson ballots are counted, and then Republicans claim the counts are taking to long.

Boo fucking hoo. Republicans set it up to take this long.
That chopsy bitch in Arizona has been whining all year.

Forum List

Back