Criminal Arrested 67 times Fatally Stabs 80-year-old Grandma in Parking Lot

Thank you democrats. Whoever let him outs needs to be hanged lynched.
Isn't Tex-Ass a RED State?
Hello stupid, Houston is infested with democrats and controlled by democrats.
Aren't the prisons run by the State?
At the prison I worked at, the people who ran it, and the admins in the corporation were all progressive pieces of shit. Deflection fail loser.
For which prison did you work? Leon.
One in Texas.
What is/was your inmate number?
You vermin need new material, your stupid is all that shows.
You opened the door on this. For which prison did you work? Leon.
None of your business, criminal loving scum.
Quit lying!

It is also a Minority-Majority State which mean more minorities live in Texas than whites...

Right.......

"According to the 2018 US Census Bureau estimates, the population of Texas was 73.5% White (41.4% Non-Hispanic White and 32.1% Hispanic White), 12.3% Black or African American, 5.0% Asian, 0.5% Native American and Alaskan Native, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 6.0% Some Other Race, and 2.7% from two or more races."

Elderly! Watch your backs these dark and threatening days. The life you save could be your own. Don't go out alone. Recently released losers are killing the white and the weak!

Criminal arrested 67 times fatally stabs 80-year-old grandma in Walgreens parking lot

• SNIP:
An eighty-year-old woman described as a ‘perfect grandmother’ by her family was stabbed and killed by a lifelong criminal on Saturday in Houston. 38-year old Randy Lewis, who has been arrested dozens of times in his life, may have been released from a mental health facility as part of a coronavirus jailbreak.

Last updated May 19th, 2020

unfurl="true"]Criminal arrested 67 times fatally stabs 80-year-old grandma in Walgreens parking lot | News Break[/URL]
Thank you democrats.

Threads like the ones that have been posted of late remind me of World War I. The British would stop and seize ships flying under the American Flag claiming they were carrying war material to Germany. Americans would be outraged and remind each other that these kinds of offenses are what started the war of 1812. Then German Submarines would torpedo a passenger ship killing everyone aboard, or a ship carrying supplies to England, and everyone would be up in armed about the barbarity of Submarine Warfare.

It is said that the British Ambassador to Washington said thankfully the Germans can always be counted on to commit an outrage and deflect the problem away from us.

I honestly think the best solution is to get all of you White Power idiots and fence in the state of Colorado, nice straight lines, easy to construct a big impenetrable wall around. Put all you White Power idiots on one side, and all the Black Power idiots on the other, and arm you all up until you can barely stagger under the weight, and then make it a pay per view event. We could probably retire the debt before the week was out.

I have no tolerance for any of you blithering idiots. Sadly, I would have been more outraged at the crime if you hadn’t flown the blacks are out hunting you nonsense into the damned mix. Now, I refuse to get outraged. Because all you want is me to transfer that anger into racism, and I won’t play that game.

All of you racists, you aren’t helping your cause. You really aren’t. Every day I see something dumb from the Democrats and I think, I can’t vote for them. Then I see something equally or more egregiously dumb from the Right, and I think, I can’t vote for them. At this point, the only vote I would be excited to cast would be to load all of you idiots on a starship and launch you into another planet, or I suppose we could allow you to land and set up your White Paradise. It would fail in about ten days, because none of you idiots could stand the idea of anyone else but yourself in charge.

Please tell me that you all have not borne children. I would hate to think you are infecting the future with another generation of such idiocy.

Threads like the ones that have been posted of late remind me of World War I. The British would stop and seize ships flying under the American Flag claiming they were carrying war material to Germany. Americans would be outraged and remind each other that these kinds of offenses are what started the war of 1812. Then German Submarines would torpedo a passenger ship killing everyone aboard, or a ship carrying supplies to England, and everyone would be up in armed about the barbarity of Submarine Warfare.

It is said that the British Ambassador to Washington said thankfully the Germans can always be counted on to commit an outrage and deflect the problem away from us.

I honestly think the best solution is to get all of you White Power idiots and fence in the state of Colorado, nice straight lines, easy to construct a big impenetrable wall around. Put all you White Power idiots on one side, and all the Black Power idiots on the other, and arm you all up until you can barely stagger under the weight, and then make it a pay per view event. We could probably retire the debt before the week was out.

I have no tolerance for any of you blithering idiots. Sadly, I would have been more outraged at the crime if you hadn’t flown the blacks are out hunting you nonsense into the damned mix. Now, I refuse to get outraged. Because all you want is me to transfer that anger into racism, and I won’t play that game.

All of you racists, you aren’t helping your cause. You really aren’t. Every day I see something dumb from the Democrats and I think, I can’t vote for them. Then I see something equally or more egregiously dumb from the Right, and I think, I can’t vote for them. At this point, the only vote I would be excited to cast would be to load all of you idiots on a starship and launch you into another planet, or I suppose we could allow you to land and set up your White Paradise. It would fail in about ten days, because none of you idiots could stand the idea of anyone else but yourself in charge.

Please tell me that you all have not borne children. I would hate to think you are infecting the future with another generation of such idiocy.
There are no white power advocates such as you suggest but it is useful to put that in your blame basket rather than accepting personal responsibility

It is also a Minority-Majority State which mean more minorities live in Texas than whites...

Right.......

"According to the 2018 US Census Bureau estimates, the population of Texas was 73.5% White (41.4% Non-Hispanic White and 32.1% Hispanic White), 12.3% Black or African American, 5.0% Asian, 0.5% Native American and Alaskan Native, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 6.0% Some Other Race, and 2.7% from two or more races."

Hispanics are not white and Texas is a Minority-Majority State!

Because you group Hispanics as White is not my issue but Texas is Consider a Minority-Majority State!

So learn something for once and stop being ignorant as usual!

Right.......

Also let me add from the link in my other response the only State you would accept as Minority-Majority is Hawaii and even then I doubt you would accept that because it is not Majority Black which is the only minority in your eyes.

Texas has a high Hispanic Population that will surpass the White Population in the next twenty to thirty years and when combining Hispanic, Blacks, Asians and other minorities in the total there are less Whites than Minorities in Texas just like California and New Mexico.

So learn something for once about the States you bash and know Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin are Democrat Strongholds and have been for awhile

Individuals like you enjoy showing your ignorance when not knowing anything about the State you write about...

Also here is some reading for you about Tejanos:

Forum List

Back