Criminal Arrested 67 times Fatally Stabs 80-year-old Grandma in Parking Lot

You simply can't throw people in jail anymore because of the Covid outbreak in the jails is so bad, unless you try to open a business or leave your home, then they throw you in jail.
Covid only explains his last release. Not why this savage was jailed and released 67 times over the years to keep preying on citizens in the community. ... :cool:

You simply can't throw people in jail anymore because of the Covid outbreak in the jails is so bad, unless you try to open a business or leave your home, then they throw you in jail.
Covid only explains his last release. Not why this savage was jailed and released 67 times over the years to keep preying on citizens in the community. ... :cool:
Well that's simple, it was the anticipation of a Pandemic.

They were more prepared that Bill Gates.

Far far better some murderous career criminal psychopath dies in jail of a virus than to let him out to roam
around and prey on the innocent.
Whoever gave this man his freedom should be holding hands with this animal when they throw the switch on
him, assuming the State grows some nads.

Far far better some murderous career criminal psychopath dies in jail of a virus than to let him out to roam around
and prey on the innocent.
Whoever gave this man his freedom should be holding hands with this animal when they throw the switch on him.

No, this is Murica damn it!

We release criminals and murder the unborn.

Thank you democrats. Whoever let him outs needs to be hanged lynched.
Isn't Tex-Ass a RED State?
Hello stupid, Houston is infested with democrats and controlled by democrats.
Aren't the prisons run by the State?
At the prison I worked at, the people who ran it, and the admins in the corporation were all progressive pieces of shit. Deflection fail loser.
For which prison did you work? Leon.
One in Texas.
What is/was your inmate number?
You vermin need new material, your stupid is all that shows.
You opened the door on this. For which prison did you work? Leon.
None of your business, criminal loving scum.

Elderly! Watch your backs these dark and threatening days. The life you save could be your own. Don't go out alone. Recently released losers are killing the white and the weak!

Criminal arrested 67 times fatally stabs 80-year-old grandma in Walgreens parking lot

• SNIP:
An eighty-year-old woman described as a ‘perfect grandmother’ by her family was stabbed and killed by a lifelong criminal on Saturday in Houston. 38-year old Randy Lewis, who has been arrested dozens of times in his life, may have been released from a mental health facility as part of a coronavirus jailbreak.

Last updated May 19th, 2020

unfurl="true"]Criminal arrested 67 times fatally stabs 80-year-old grandma in Walgreens parking lot | News Break[/URL]
Some are capping their homies who ratted them out. That's a one for one probably. Even Steven

Elderly! Watch your backs these dark and threatening days. The life you save could be your own. Don't go out alone. Recently released losers are killing the white and the weak!

Criminal arrested 67 times fatally stabs 80-year-old grandma in Walgreens parking lot

• SNIP:
An eighty-year-old woman described as a ‘perfect grandmother’ by her family was stabbed and killed by a lifelong criminal on Saturday in Houston. 38-year old Randy Lewis, who has been arrested dozens of times in his life, may have been released from a mental health facility as part of a coronavirus jailbreak.

unfurl="true"]Criminal arrested 67 times fatally stabs 80-year-old grandma in Walgreens parking lot | News Break[/URL]
Sickening. Is this a hate crime? I always thought most violent crime is a hate crime. Why does society want to cloudy this up? I wonder why?..I wonder why???..........I wonder why??????????????

No, this is Murica damn it!

We release criminals and murder the unborn.
That's how it increasingly looks. This virus has been a gift from heaven for psychopathic felons of all types.
This poor old woman in Texas is not the first victim due to scumbag bureaucrats simply emptying
out our jails so inmates can prey on the weak.
Look at the dystopic future our world holds under leftist sociopaths.

• SNIP:

SCUM

We stopped at Wawa the other night to fill up the tank, parked at the pumps, pumped and then I ran in for smokes. On my way into the store I passed a similar looking fellow who was screaming at passersby while doing pushups with his feet propped in his rear passenger doorjamb. There were a couple of women headed into the store same time as me and they all looked at me as if to say, "help me." This was a store located just off an I-95 exit, one that's always full of people running from Jersey and New York down to Florida and all points in between. So when I exited the store the dude was still there, circling his car and verbally harassing patrons. I carry concealed at all times. While the "itch" was there, that itch that tells you a shit-fucking storm is about to break, someone else must have called the cops as a Trooper showed up just as we were about do the same. Point of the story is don't act like a fucking jungle animal in public and people won't treat you like one. Don't harass people who just want to get their gas, road food, whatever—like an animal savage—and you won't have to worry about someone putting you down.

Well it is a holiday weekend. Right wing news has probably shifted its focus toward the death toll in Detroit or Chicago. Maybe by Tuesday or Wednesday will lead to some follow up on this one.

True....I haven't read anything new updates. As far, I know...the news got "swept under the rug". Just sayin...

What happen to the "3 Strikes Your Out" law that was supposed to keep these repeat criminal savages off the streets for life? ... :cool:
Too bad COVID didn't take out this animal before he killed. What good is a killer virus, if it doesn't kill killers???????

the dems are really planting the elderly these days ....

• SNIP:

The dems seem to killing a lot of elderly lately....leftwingers gonna mass murder

Forum List

Back