Crime is out of control in Oakland California

Or is it the consequence of living in impoverished areas where there is no opportunities or access to the so-called American dream.

Oakland is home to many major businesses

In addition, it is within commuting distance of Silicon Valley, home to some of America's largest companies and best paying jobs.

I live in Dallas, Texas. I was taking a friend out last Saturday shopping for her Bday.
We were in Nordstroms Rack discount store for a while. When we started to leave, 5 police rushed in and jumped on this illegal Mexican trying to walk out the door with a bunch of stuff.

I was shocked. Not by the criminal illegal trying to steal, but by the cops actually getting off their fat, donut filled asses, and actually DID something about it.

I live in Dallas, Texas. I was taking a friend out last Saturday shopping for her Bday.
We were in Nordstroms Rack discount store for a while. When we started to leave, 5 police rushed in and jumped on this illegal Mexican trying to walk out the door with a bunch of stuff.

I was shocked. Not by the criminal illegal trying to steal, but by the cops actually getting off their fat, donut filled asses, and actually DID something about it.

Getting close to the end of the month ... we have quotas to fill.

Or is it the consequence of living in impoverished areas where there is no opportunities or access to the so-called American dream. Have you ever been to Oakland? This lie should be good.
I grew up in an impoverished area. I didn't start robbing and murdering. Stop making excuses for black criminals.

Should we believe an anonymous MAGA poster or the FBI?
Garland isn't talking about Oakland.

Or is it the consequence of living in impoverished areas where there is no opportunities or access to the so-called American dream. Have you ever been to Oakland? This lie should be good.
Been to Oakland many times. It is the consequence of 50+ years of failed policies. WHITE, Liberal, Radical America is to blame. Why does Black Oakland keep voting for such failure?

Oakland is home to many major businesses

In addition, it is within commuting distance of Silicon Valley, home to some of America's largest companies and best paying jobs.
It probably is, how many of the folks that actually live in the city are benefiting from those businesses, as far as employment goes.

I grew up in an impoverished area. I didn't start robbing and murdering. Stop making excuses for black criminals.
Moron, when did I say it is alright to rob or murder anyone? Most folks don't start robbing and murdering folks and then there is a small element that does thinking that is the easy way out of the situation they are in.

Of course it is, because there are more opportunities in the white suburbs than in any ghetto.
Any black person can escape the ghetto if they follow a few simple steps

Stay in school, dont steal or deal drugs, for females dont get pregnant

After that you’d be surprised how easy it is to obtain the American Dream

In places like the Dakotas and Wyoming and Idaho

It probably is, how many of the folks that actually live in the city are benefiting from those businesses, as far as employment goes.

And why do you think that would be?

If opportunities exist, why would they not be taken?

Tired old blue gun BS. Worst gun issue is in the hands of criminals. Lately they send out crazed trannies & blacks to shoot it up. Self protection 2nd A folks have some safety.
How are the 2A people protecting themselves when they leave their guns in their vehicles overnight? The law-abiders are arming the non law-abiders when they allow 40,000 guns to be stolen EVERY YEAR.

Wow Mr. White has all the answers, it just amazes me how racist whites can always tell black folks the keys to success.

Forum List

Back