Crime is out of control in Oakland California

Of course it is, because there are more opportunities in the white suburbs than in any ghetto.
Gee, I wonder why that is? We saw in 2020 riots happen in black communities across the country, burning down businesses, and generally destroying their own neighborhoods...Then you act all shocked when these businesses leave those areas....Sad...

I'm still trying to figure out why you guys hate Auto Zone so much.....

Gee, I wonder why that is? We saw in 2020 riots happen in black communities across the country, burning down businesses, and generally destroying their own neighborhoods...Then you act all shocked when these businesses leave those areas....Sad...

I'm still trying to figure out why you guys hate Auto Zone so much.....
We saw riots in a lot of communities and it was angry whites that were rioting.

How are the 2A people protecting themselves when they leave their guns in their vehicles overnight? The law-abiders are arming the non law-abiders when they allow 40,000 guns to be stolen EVERY YEAR.

blame is on the criminals. They even steal FBI or Police weapons too if Left in cars. if this is a huge problem (as you imply?) I’ve heard of only a few over decades. Had decades of DEM politicians to fix it? What do they do?

Last edited:
Multiple times. The problem isn't lack of opportunity. The problem is the city has been run by people like you for far too long.

Maybe the residents in that area don't have the brains, skills, ability, IQ, motivation etc.. to seize upon the opportunities? If the opportunities are there and if some think it's the way the city is ran, what policies or force is stopping Leroy going across town and getting that job, securing that opportunity? How does city hall do to stop Leroy from being employed?

STL & DET were Once Thriving. Blacks moved in, voted D, supported unions, mass taxes, regulations, committed crime, criminal did not want to work. Decent blacks did not stop them. Business forced to move out to more hospitable areas. Both cities went down 2/3 Quickly.

now he yells “more opportunities in the Burbs”?

Last edited:
How are the 2A people protecting themselves when they leave their guns in their vehicles overnight? The law-abiders are arming the non law-abiders when they allow 40,000 guns to be stolen EVERY YEAR.
With almost 500 Million Guns in existence in US ( And parts in warehouses and Storage and at Manufacturers facilities and homes of hobbyists & builders equaling another 200+ Million
Easily ) that number stolen is very palatable in the big picture .

In low-income areas, in black middle class and upper-class areas, crime is little to none. American racism and racist policies have caused many of the problems in those areas.
BS When blacks moved in where I grew up crime went through the roof. Now it is almost all black, and burglar bars everywhere.

Forum List

Back