$crewing Pooches

i'll bite, yes i'll boycott them, and rather easy because they are fastfood, I barely go there anyways.

That being said, like i said in dont taz me thread, They have the right to open a store and the public has the right to say no thank you and watch them close.

The mayors are just as wrong in all of this.

Then you and I are of like minds, though I would not actively boycott them. I have never been to a Chik Fil A, though not because of their position, they just hold no appeal for me. When I heard of Karcher's position, I curtailed my visits to Carl's Jr. stores, not because I didn't agree with his beliefs but because I felt no need to help contribute to a cause. I see and respect both sides of the abortion issue, but as a father of three daughters...

Besides, every once in a great while I just have to have a Western Bacon Chee...

Chic is ok, but its not something i need to go out of my way for. My wife on the other hand will go out of her way for them...

Carl's is more of a west coast deal, and i didnt care for them while i was out there.

sonic's is better

Then you and I are of like minds, though I would not actively boycott them. I have never been to a Chik Fil A, though not because of their position, they just hold no appeal for me. When I heard of Karcher's position, I curtailed my visits to Carl's Jr. stores, not because I didn't agree with his beliefs but because I felt no need to help contribute to a cause. I see and respect both sides of the abortion issue, but as a father of three daughters...

Besides, every once in a great while I just have to have a Western Bacon Chee...

Chic is ok, but its not something i need to go out of my way for. My wife on the other hand will go out of her way for them...

Carl's is more of a west coast deal, and i didnt care for them while i was out there.

sonic's is better

Oh hell no...

sonic's is better

Oh hell no...

actually, i was thinking of in n out, but i couldn't come up with the name until you posted it.. been a long time since i was out where they are.

whattaburger is pretty good.

the worst place i've ever eaten wasd a seattle chain called herfy's

:lol:

To be for traditional marriage means one is now a homophobe and anti gay.

Anti abortion means one is now a crazy whack job who doesn't understand a woman's right to "choose".

Pro gun rights means one is now pro killing Trayvon Martin and shooting up movie theatres.

And to think we are the ones being labelled "radical and extreme".

What a world.

I guess these days one just can't go even to right of center without being called all sorts of names.

yep, it's liberals that push their ideas on people, i'm right and your racist is their attitudes, all I can say is fuck em.....I'd say in the ass, but they'd like that.
:wtf:

In what universe are the religious nuts who call down God's Judgement on folks who're different 'Liberal'?!?

Anti abortion means one is now a crazy whack job who doesn't understand a woman's right to "choose".

Pro gun rights means one is now pro killing Trayvon Martin and shooting up movie theatres.

What a world.

I guess these days one just can't go even to right of center without being called all sorts of names.

yep, it's liberals that push their ideas on people, i'm right and your racist is their attitudes, all I can say is fuck em.....I'd say in the ass, but they'd like that.
:wtf:

In what universe are the religious nuts who call down God's Judgement on folks who're different 'Liberal'?!?

probably the same one where people lie about what those folks said.

"I think we are inviting God’s judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at Him and say, ‘We know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage,’” Cathy said on the Ken Coleman Show. “I pray God’s mercy on our generation that has such a prideful, arrogant attitude to think we can try to define what marriage is all about.”

but that's just me.

i'm sure someone as enlightened as you are has a different opinion.

I know what you mean... Thought about putting it in the Flame Zone, too.

This is an interesting turn of political events. Might just shake loose the stupidly strange political hold religion has had on the Republican Party. Talk about the tail that wags the dog!

Joe-are you saying that Democrats have no religion in their party?

I think Joe is saying people should target businesses whose religion they detest.

hmmmmm......

boycottantisemitic.bmp

I'm saying that Chick-fil-A is going to lose business because of something stupid said by management, and I'm laughing at the politicians who're rushing to their side and exposing their wing-nuts.

I'm more of an In-N-Out guy myself, which is funny considering my Agnostic/Atheist type views... They put scripture on the inside rim of the bottoms of their cups...

ew.....Im more of a tgif guy and a chilli's..

sonic's is better

I've never been nor seen one.

What a world.

fucking sucks doesn't it when the tables are turned huh twat?
You sit there and say Obama is destroying the nation, is a tyrant, blah blah blah. You sit there and say liberals are evil monsters who are bent on destroying the constitution, etc etc....

Yet here you are playing all butt hurt because the tables get turned occasionally. You are a fucking baby, and nothing more. Anyone who thinks like you ( and there is plenty) should have been tossed out with the bathwater a long time ago.

Internet trash is internet trash.

forgot to add, Hell bells! you stupid woman!

I'm all about free speech and all but 'twat'? I'd like to list that word next to the 'C' word that gets folks banished from Politics and Religion.

Please don't drive people out of my thread with shit like this, 'k?

I specifically decided NOT to put this one in the Flame Zone because it's kind of important - at least for the grown-ups.

sonic's is better

they're out west mostly, although there's one north of boston now.

they were good (comparatively) 20 years ago, but mick disagrees and i'll take his word for it.

sonic's is better

they were good (comparatively) 20 years ago, but mick disagrees and i'll take his word for it.

I'll just say that, after years of seeing their commercials while living in California, I finally tried Sonic when I moved NM and was terribly disappointed.

I'll just say that, after years of seeing their commercials while living in California, I finally tried Sonic when I moved NM and was terribly disappointed.

fair enough

after years of living on the east coast and never having been in one before, i thought they were pretty good.

by which i mean they weren't mickey d's or burger king :D

Nutters sure do hate being labeled!

I dont give a fuck, left wingers sure do like gays....

As far as this average life goes, it has nothing to do with gays at all....

I have my own vices that I'm pretty sure that whack-job prays every day for God to harshly Judge and it's creepy how my representatives in congress rushed in to defend him. :eusa_shifty:

Unless... My representatives really DON'T believe in Gods Judgement and are just shining the Chick-fil-A guy along, milking the cow for campaign cash as long as the teat is still flowing... playing the 'Country Club' Christian...

Could they be that fucking shallow? Either way... :eusa_hand:

fair enough

after years of living on the east coast and never having been in one before, i thought they were pretty good.

If you are ever near logan, there is a small roast beef place Called Royals Roast beef. Fucking amazing......

Tell them Plasma sent you and receive a free nothing!

What a world.

You sit there and say Obama is destroying the nation, is a tyrant, blah blah blah. You sit there and say liberals are evil monsters who are bent on destroying the constitution, etc etc....

Yet here you are playing all butt hurt because the tables get turned occasionally. You are a fucking baby, and nothing more. Anyone who thinks like you ( and there is plenty) should have been tossed out with the bathwater a long time ago.

Wait, I thought liberals were nonjudgemental? I thought they were "above" this.

Some are, some aren't. Just like every other label with any kind of numbers.

WYGD? :dunno:

What a world.

I'm all about free speech and all but 'twat'? I'd like to list that word next to the 'C' word that gets folks banished from Politics and Religion.

Please don't drive people out of my thread with shit like this, 'k?

I specifically decided NOT to put this one in the Flame Zone because it's kind of important - at least for the grown-ups.
shrug...thats your opinion...

fair enough

If you are ever near logan, there is a small roast beef place Called Royals Roast beef. Fucking amazing......

Tell them Plasma sent you and receive a free nothing!

my son lives in eastie

i'll check it out

thanks!

if you're ever in eastie check out rino's- great italian deli

Forum List

Back