Creators of South Park Stand up to Chicom Intimidation Attempt

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Unlike the spineless shemen at the NBA, a once great sports league, The creators of South Park did not backdown like little toddlers over an episode criticizing the Chinese government called 'Band in China'. The Chicoms then scrubbed the Chicom internet of all episodes of South Park, lol.

To which the Creators of South Park issued the following NOT apology:

"Like the NBA, we welcome the Chinese censors into our homes and into our hearts," the statement reads. "We too love money more than freedom and democracy. Xi doesn't look like Winnie the Pooh at all. Tune into our 300th episode this Wednesday at 10! Long live the great Communist Party of China. May the autumn's sorghum harvest be bountiful. We good now China?"

Final score
South Park ............................1,301
National Bufoon Asshats .........-10

Last edited:
Unlike the spineless shemen at the NBA, a once great sports league, The creators of South Park did not backdown like little toddlers over an episode criticizing the Chinese government called 'Band in China'. The Chicoms then scrubbed the Chicom internet of all episode3s of South Park, lol.

"Like the NBA, we welcome the Chinese censors into our homes and into our hearts," the statement reads. "We too love money more than freedom and democracy. Xi doesn't look like Winnie the Pooh at all. Tune into our 300th episode this Wednesday at 10! Long live the great Communist Party of China. May the autumn's sorghum harvest be bountiful. We good now China?"

Final score

In fairness, they had less to lose. And fucking with people of power is their deal.

Unlike the spineless shemen at the NBA, a once great sports league, The creators of South Park did not backdown like little toddlers over an episode criticizing the Chinese government called 'Band in China'. The Chicoms then scrubbed the Chicom internet of all episode3s of South Park, lol.

Final score

In fairness, they had less to lose. And fucking with people of power is their deal.

In fairness, let's see who and what Lebron James is really all about.

Not a fan of South Park (I did like Team America: World Police) but I love how they've responded to the authoritarian goons in Bejing. China is putting itself in a bubble and they can ban anything that looks sideways at the butchers that shoot street protestors at point blank range in Hong Kong and much much worse in China itself.

Unlike the spineless shemen at the NBA, a once great sports league, The creators of South Park did not backdown like little toddlers over an episode criticizing the Chinese government called 'Band in China'. The Chicoms then scrubbed the Chicom internet of all episodes of South Park, lol.

Final score

Why are you laughing at my post in a bad way? I thought we were on the same page. James is all about free speech in America when it's against cops and on someone else's time. What's James go to say to China in the fact of real oppression on his own time and his own dime?

Why are you laughing at my post in a bad way? I thought we were on the same page. James is all about free speech in America when it's against cops and on someone else's time. What's James go to say to China in the fact of real oppression on his own time and his own dime?
I am not laughing at your post in a bad way.

I just hit a smily if I think something is funny.

As far as Lebron James goes, I suspect he is all about the money, and so supports demonstrating against a duly elected President and for supporting a dictator in China because he knows this is more profitable on both counts.

But who really knows?

The American Democrats admire the laws and the power the Chinese Democrats have in China. They would love to impose China type laws on Americans, starting with the Internet.

The American Democrats admire the laws and the power the Chinese Democrats have in China. They would love to impose China type laws on Americans, starting with the Internet.
Some of the Dems, yeah, the Wokesters, the Marxists, and the Puritanical Utopianists among them sure, I think they envy Chairman Xi.

But most classic Liberals like Alan Colmes was, were as offended by the totalitarian Left as they were by the Totalitarian/Authoritarian Right.

Final score
I saw a cut of the South Park episode last night. Funny as fking shit. I love that show. hey china, right here!!!!

Forum List

Back