Creationism v. Evolution

i'll take the opposite assumption.

I also know that these are the same people that believe that:

• there was big explosion
  • a bunch of stuff banged together & formed a mass that started rotating around the sun
  • THEN - little amoebas stated swimming in the ocean, since the conditions for life "just happened by chance" to be perfect to support life!
  • some of the amoebas turned into fish! some of the fish found a way to crawl onto beaches!
  • the fish that crawled on beaches developed into different types of species
  • and eventually, a monkey somewhere gave birth to the 1st human baby!

Yeah. Some people think that I'm stupid for not endorsing "science" 100%. Go figure...
I don't think you're stupid based on your lack of endorsement of science. I think you're stupid for having no clue what science is. No one believes half the things on your list.

I KNOW that there are many people that think I am stupid because I believe in God.

• a bunch of stuff banged together & formed a mass that started rotating around the sun
  • THEN - little amoebas stated swimming in the ocean, since the conditions for life "just happened by chance" to be perfect to support life!
  • some of the amoebas turned into fish! some of the fish found a way to crawl onto beaches!

Yeah. Some people think that I'm stupid for not endorsing "science" 100%. Go figure...

I'm trying to figure out if you are serious or not...

I'm going to assume you are joking. :/

I'm making a point with humor & extreme facetiousness.

Adaptation within a species is undeniable & proven.

Development of one species, or the branching out of another species from another is unproven & unprovable.

There is MUCH more evidence that mankind had reached a higher level of technology & regressed than there is that we have been steadily improving (unless, of coarse, you agree with this guy):

$the-joint-was-this-big-it-could-have-only-come-from-alien-technology.jpg

Last edited:
I KNOW that there are many people that think I am stupid because I believe in God.

I'm trying to figure out if you are serious or not...

I'm going to assume you are joking. :/

I'm making a point with humor & extreme facetiousness.

Adaptation within a species is undeniable & proven.

Development of one species, or the branching out of another species from another is unproven & unprovable.

There is MUCH more evidence that mankind had reached a higher level of technology & regressed than there is that we have been steadily improving (unless, of coarse, you agree with this guy):

View attachment 15440

Ahh yes, the Ancient Alien Crazy Hair Dude.

I'm a Cosmologist by profession so I tend to find his stuff hard to swallow. It's always fun to listen to of course!

I believe in God as well.

Forum List

Back