Crazy Bernie Is Such a Fucking Douchebag, But Crooked Hillary Would Suck Its Clit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump -

over three thousand five hundred lawsuits.

three ongoing lawsuits in three states

Possible racketeering charges

6 bankruptcies

hundreds if not thousands stiffed

but

Hillary

is

the

crooked

one

Many of his supporters will not vote for Clinton, and I have heard that many of them are turning to Trump. As far as Trump, when he went to Scotland the liberal liars were in full swing all across the media. Trump doesn't care, Trump going golfing, where is Trump, Trump abandons us, blah blah blah. These imbeciles all have egg on their faces because Trump is in a position to know things that we do not and he acts on those things. He was in the UK when they pulled out of the EU. Smart move Mr. Trump. Liberal heads are exploding and the big one here, straight from bath house row: Obama has a big wad of it all over his sorry ass.

Crazy Bernie Is Such a Fucking Douchebag, But Crooked Hillary Would Suck Its Clit

Why is the OP operator using ghey words to describe a heterosexual act?

Trump -

over three thousand five hundred lawsuits.

three ongoing lawsuits in three states

Possible racketeering charges

6 bankruptcies

hundreds if not thousands stiffed

but

Hillary

is

the

crooked

one

Got any proof or, more likely, are you just flapping your mouth?

OK, somebody finally has found a true negative about Trump.

Golf.

Anybody who golfs....can they be trusted.........I mean look what recent history has shown about people who engage in that!

Why is the OP operator using ghey words to describe a heterosexual act?

Like most homosexuals, you are confused.

OK, somebody finally has found a true negative about Trump.

Golf.

Anybody who golfs....can they be trusted.........I mean look what recent history has shown about people who engage in that!

Right on Bruvvah. On this we are in full accord. Golf is an absolutely mindless, pointless wankitude. My friends have standing orders to shoot me on sight if I ever start showing an interest.

Come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen either Hillary or Bernie playing golf. Can't even imagine it. That's gotta be step one.

You'll be gone in November, with the rest of the fags.

Have yet to figure out what the topic is or what the title is even supposed to mean... :dunno:

Have yet to figure out what the topic is or what the title is even supposed to mean... :dunno:
Snouter is trying to be inflammatory with his exclusive knowledge of the ghey use of the word penis into clit for trannies...

Must be working out .... really well.

All that strikes me is an inability to figure out how to use personal pronouns.

Snouter is trying to be inflammatory with his exclusive knowledge of the ghey use of the word penis into clit for trannies...

It's a, I'm a badass and will say anything to emasculate all those in my domain to make me look bad....position....

It's a, I'm a badass and will say anything to emasculate all those in my domain to make me look bad....position....

Whelp---- it sure did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back