Crap idea...

It already works, dumbfuck.

That's not second-hand. Second-hand would be me saying I saw the video I posted instead of posting it. Fuck you are stupid.
Is that you in the YouTube??

Nope.

...then it's secondhand

Lol

Nope, dumbfuck.

Do you know what secondhand means?? Do you have someone else try on shoes for you before you buy them for yourself??
??

Secondhand in this case means I told you of the video, not I posted the video. These guns are not available in the US, yet.

Is that you in the YouTube??

Nope.

...then it's secondhand

Lol

Nope, dumbfuck.

Do you know what secondhand means?? Do you have someone else try on shoes for you before you buy them for yourself??
??

Secondhand in this case means I told you of the video, not I posted the video. These guns are not available in the US, yet.

like I said...

Barry does not know jack shit about the second admendment and/or anything about commonsense firearm safety... Although the guys protecting him and his family do and without so called "smart guns"...
Lol
That matters, ah, not a damn.
Deflection noted
Learn what a deflection is? You just posted one that starts, "Barry does not..."

Barry does not know jack shit about the second admendment and/or anything about commonsense firearm safety... Although the guys protecting him and his family do and without so called "smart guns"...
Lol
That matters, ah, not a damn.
Deflection noted
Learn what a deflection is? You just posted one that starts, "Barry does not..."
Deflection noted

Les say they perfect it. What is wrong with the idea? If someone steals your gun they can't use it . And it can't be used against you .

What's the down side ?

It will probably double the cost of guns and make them far more susceptible to breakdown.
Dude, some guns are 10's of thousands of dollars. And people still buy them. So what if a $400 gun becomes $800 dollars with "smart" technology? If that's what somebody wants, then what the hell do you care?

A lot of people can afford a $400 gun, but can't afford an $800 gun. That's the whole point of such regulations, so less people can buy guns. It's an infringement on the right to bear arms, and therefore a violation of the 2nd Amendment.

Forum List

Back