CPI Index and what it means to you.

Biden's economy is great!!!!!!! ---- so we are told.

If you earned (take home) $3600/ month in 2020.... you would have to earn $4,303/mo to have the same buying power today.

Lesson over.

A third of the country is literally living paycheck to paycheck and going into credit card debt to by food.

A third of the country is literally living paycheck to paycheck and going into credit card debt to by food.

Personal debt is going to be a disaster whenever that bubble pops.

And these smug assholes in D.C. wanna keep putting taxpayers on the hook for the hundreds of billions that they're sending overseas while average Americans are struggling to decide wether to put fuel in their tanks to get to work or to put food on the table to feed their families as a consequence of the policies of the very same smug assholes in D.C.

Looks like the House is putting out their own bill to send biillions over to the Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan now, after grandstanding over the Senate's slightly larger bill to do the same.

In reality, there's really not a nickel's worth of meaningful difference between them.

Last edited:
The CPI means the economy is red hot (consumer demand is up), but there are some serious issues at hand.

Biden's admin is so much more prepared for it than Trump's admin's mismanagement of Covid's assault on the economy.

The CPI means the economy is red hot (consumer demand is up), but there are some serious issues at hand.

Biden's admin is so much more prepared for it than Trump's admin's mismanagement of Covid's assault on the economy.
serious issues?.....like many people cant afford to live with the prices going up?...yea red hot for who?....

For the entire country, Harry. We always have the poor with us, even during the Reagan days.
yea no shit john....but we have never seen it were many of those poor were middle class a few short years ago and are now maybe using their savings or running up the credit card to live.... yea john keep those blinders on....

Add to that some people are paying over 30% interest on credit card debt... double digit inflation (in the real world) and rising costs accross the board...

no way this ends well. Theyre heavily cooking the books to keep the normies from seeing the man behind the curtain. This train wreck has already left the tracks of reality and heading to the bottom of the ravine and most are oblivious to the economics about to hit them

yea no shit john....but we have never seen it were many of those poor were middle class a few short years ago and are now maybe using their savings or running up the credit card to live.... yea john keep those blinders on....
What a silly statement. You can no more prove that statement than many of the other silly things, Harry, that you have said these last few months.

We have a hot economy. 3.7UE, more people retiring, less people working two jobs, 8mm unfilled jobs.

Anybody who is able to work can work at good wages.

Add to that some people are paying over 30% interest on credit card debt... double digit inflation (in the real world) and rising costs accross the board...

no way this ends well. Theyre heavily cooking the books to keep the normies from seeing the man behind the curtain. This train wreck has already left the tracks of reality and heading to the bottom of the ravine and most are oblivious to the economics about to hit them
One of the tricks by this administration is charts comparing inflation vs. wages.
And wages are CURRENTLY higher than the inflation percentage.
But inflation % is only a measurement of what a current month is compared to the last month.

More accurate is the CPI - which is of course what prices are period.
When you cross these two - prices is well-well above wages.
But libs will come back showing an article saying the opposite using inflation% as the measure - too stupid to realize that inflation% is useless as a measure against wages.

What a silly statement. You can no more prove that statement than many of the other silly things, Harry, that you have said these last few months.

We have a hot economy. 3.7UE, more people retiring, less people working two jobs, 8mm unfilled jobs.

Anybody who is able to work can work at good wages.
john you have said a lot of silly things too.....you said we have a lot of problems,so i point out a few to you and you say im full of shit....stay behind those blinders john...

john you have said a lot of silly things too.....you said we have a lot of problems,so i point out a few to you and you say im full of shit....stay behind those blinders john...
He is one of only 3-4 people I have on ignore, he says the dumbest shit.
And i don't believe he is that dumb... in other words... a troll.
He will ruin a thread just as quickly as Moonglow if people respond.

He is one of only 3-4 people I have on ignore, he says the dumbest shit.
And i don't believe he is that dumb... in other words... a troll.
He will ruin a thread just as quickly as Moonglow if people respond.
he apparently finds it hard to believe that a hell of a lot of peoples quality of life is not what he thinks it is or should be....

he apparently finds it hard to believe that a hell of a lot of peoples quality of life is not what he thinks it is or should be....
I found too many threads where he is just trolling and being intellectually dishonest, so I put him on ignore. Saying inflation percentage is a better measure than CPI comparing to real wages - c'mon, no one is that dumb. That shows intellectual dishonesty, because I don't think he is that dumb.

I have no problem with you or anyone pointing out problems, harry, but you exaggerate them. I did not say you were full of shit.

Forum List

Back