Cox wins Republican nomination for MD governor - media immediately calls him out as "far right".

I highly doubt that. With food, clothing, and gas all doubling since the Biden presidency, with lower and middle classes struggling as they are, look for huge leftist losses this November.

You got me there…
Republicans SHOULD win the Senate easily given a mid term election and a poor economy they can blame on Democrats

But then they run MAGA candidates like Walker and Mastriano and will rob victory with defeat in Georgia and Pennsylvania
Even though Mastriano is running for Governor, his extremism will draw the Democratic vote and doom Oz

Again, no argument there. But questioning the outcome of an election does not make one radical or far right.
When you do that broadly and with no proof it will make you far right in a state like Maryland.

When you question one election with definable proof, you are not a radical. When you claim all elections that you lose to be stolen, it makes you a nut job

Again, no argument there. But questioning the outcome of an election does not make one radical or far right.
Questioning the outcome of the election is gaslighting and pandering to reactionary right-wingers....especially when off the record, those same folks ADMIT there was no voter fraud....but you are saying you are ok with being lied to because it makes you feel better...

Now back to you clutching your pearls over Cox being labeled far right because he is pushes the Big Lie -- are you saying that is a mainstream position now? Cool...

I notice you avoided Biden being called the most radical leftist president in US history by the media..why did you avoid that?? Still trying to figure out how to move the goal posts with that one??

And here is the article you dodged...let me guess, it isn't the "mainstream media" enough for you??

"Obama is a disciple of Saul Alinsky, another anti-American radical who developed the role of "community organizer," and authored the book "Rules for Radicals," whom he dedicated to Lucifer, "the very first radical." As a "community organizer" Obama became very proficient at following Alinsky's rules for using deception to gain power."

That is word for word what right-wingers said about Obama his whole 8 years.....why? Because they must lie about their opponent's position because their own policies suck......but you are whining about media calling some candidate far right -- why are you so upset about that?? Every candidate you morons nominated that lost; your main complaint about them was that they aren't far right enough...you folks have not rejected anyone for being too far right...the only time you criticize someone is when you think they are a "RINO" not because they are "far right"

You got me there…
Republicans SHOULD win the Senate easily given a mid term election and a poor economy they can blame on Democrats

But then they run MAGA candidates like Walker and Mastriano and will rob victory with defeat in Georgia and Pennsylvania
Even though Mastriano is running for Governor, his extremism will draw the Democratic vote and doom Oz
We shall soon see. As fuel prices go - so does the cost of manufacturing and delivering goods. Under Trump, we were actually exporting oil. Russia's "special military operation" did spike oil prices. However, the so-called "green" policies of Democrats have rendered us ill prepared to stave off the inflation we are now living through.

When ma and pa can't drive to the store and purchase a half a cart of groceries without exhausting two thirds of their paycheck, they will vote these people out.

When you do that broadly and with no proof it will make you far right in a state like Maryland.

When you question one election with definable proof, you are not a radical. When you claim all elections that you lose to be stolen, it makes you a nut job
In 2000, 2004, and 2016 there were electric Democrats who claimed those lost elections to be stolen or cheated. Based on your criteria, they were nut jobs.

Questioning the outcome of the election is gaslighting and pandering to reactionary right-wingers....especially when off the record, those same folks ADMIT there was no voter fraud....but you are saying you are ok with being lied to because it makes you feel better...

Now back to you clutching your pearls over Cox being labeled far right because he is pushes the Big Lie -- are you saying that is a mainstream position now? Cool...

I notice you avoided Biden being called the most radical leftist president in US history by the media..why did you avoid that?? Still trying to figure out how to move the goal posts with that one??

And here is the article you dodged...let me guess, it isn't the "mainstream media" enough for you??

"Obama is a disciple of Saul Alinsky, another anti-American radical who developed the role of "community organizer," and authored the book "Rules for Radicals," whom he dedicated to Lucifer, "the very first radical." As a "community organizer" Obama became very proficient at following Alinsky's rules for using deception to gain power."

That is word for word what right-wingers said about Obama his whole 8 years.....why? Because they must lie about their opponent's position because their own policies suck......but you are whining about media calling some candidate far right -- why are you so upset about that?? Every candidate you morons nominated that lost; your main complaint about them was that they aren't far right enough...you folks have not rejected anyone for being too far right...the only time you criticize someone is when you think they are a "RINO" not because they are "far right"
Everything you are siting is Opinion. Go look at the NY Post article. At the top of the page it says Opinion. They are not trying to present Opinion as News or fact. Big difference.

In 2000, 2004, and 2016 there were electric Democrats who claimed those lost elections to be stolen or cheated. Based on your criteria, they were nut jobs.

2000 and 2004 were about specific states. Florida in 2000 and Ohio in 2004. There were specific, identifiable grievances.
2016 had identifiable Russian interference in the election. While Dems claimed it validated the integrity of the results, they never sought to overturn the results
2020 was an assault on our Democracy by a Crybaby Loser who could not admit he lost

I tend to agree. All the high-population counties that surround DC will vote what their government paychecks tell them - no matter the state of the economy.
Hogan was able to win in Maryland because of his family history and moderate positions

Cox will not have the same luxury

But Obama is a radical leftist Muslim terrorist Buddhist Marxist tho right?

Remember when you idiots said that??

You clowns are masters at calling any candidate with a D by their name radical, far left, blah blah...you morons called Biden far left...so spare me.....
Obama is simply a queer deviant who hates his own whiteness, the liberty provided to the average everyday American and he loves his tranny wife's ideology of hate whitey too.

I tend to agree. All the high-population counties that surround DC will vote what their government paychecks tell them - no matter the state of the economy.
Isn't Cox running to get a government paycheck??

I assume demonizing people for having government jobs is a popular insult in your right-wing bubble -- but those people with government jobs are still real people.....and they don't like being demonized because they happen to work as an accountant at DHS or as a postal worker, etc.....

Only people who thinks demonizing federal employees is a winning strategy are people who are on this post whining about their candidate being called far right.....

2000 and 2004 were about specific states. Florida in 2000 and Ohio in 2004. There were specific, identifiable grievances.
2016 had identifiable Russian interference in the election. While Dems claimed it validated the integrity of the results, they never sought to overturn the results
2020 was an assault on our Democracy by a Crybaby Loser who could not admit he lost
What were the specific grievances in 2000 and 2004? Those align with the specific grievances in 2020 in the contestable states. I don’t argue the difference in 2020 trying to overturn the election but my point was just about “questioning” the results of the election. I have questions about 2020 but accepted it and moved on. Another big difference.

Forum List

Back