Cox wins Republican nomination for MD governor - media immediately calls him out as "far right".

But Obama is a radical leftist Muslim terrorist Buddhist Marxist tho right?

I never heard he was Buddhist.

He and his buddy Ayers were pretty far left. He committed some military moves that injured and killed civilians, but I don’t believe he was a terrorist. His own school records said he was a Muslim. His political ideology seemed more aligned with Marxism than it did with Captialism. Hope that clears some things up for you, blip.
Remember when you idiots said that??
I remember some people saying some of those things.
You clowns are masters at calling any candidate with a D by their name radical, far left, blah blah...you morons called Biden far left...so spare me.....
Brandon is pretty far left. You libtard cultists just don’t like any speaking of any part of the truth. Go have a good cry and take a Midol, blip. 👍

Meantime: what exactly makes candidate Cox “far right?”

Isn't Cox running to get a government paycheck??

I assume demonizing people for having government jobs is a popular insult in your right-wing bubble -- but those people with government jobs are still real people.....and they don't like being demonized because they happen to work as an accountant at DHS or as a postal worker, etc.....

Only people who thinks demonizing federal employees is a winning strategy are people who are on this post whining about their candidate being called far right.....
At the risk of hijacking my own thread, I will answer by stating that I'm not demonizing Maryland voters. Government workers tend to vote for Democrats. They DO vote for their paychecks. Don't many of us? Albiet for different reasons.
However, I do not.
I vote for what I think is right and wrong.
I'm also a 30 year Teamsters member.
I vote for what I think is best for my kids, and their kids.
Regrets? Yep. I voted for Perot in 92. All that did was but Clinton in office.
I did well under Clinton. He was willing to compromise with Republicans on many things. At least they had civil discussions.
But, times, they are a changin'.

We are talking Maryland here

Hogan was able to win in a blue state by being a moderate Republican and reaching across the aisle

Republicans nominating a MAGA Republican ensures a Democratic win
To many Republicans, they do not see it that bad. If Maryland votes blue, so be it. Any area around D.C. is affected by the massive central government. The unfortunate thing for Maryland voters is, that the ones that live further and further from D.C. and urban areas are the ones who suffer the most and get the least resources from Progs.

We are talking Maryland here

Hogan was able to win in a blue state by being a moderate Republican and reaching across the aisle

Republicans nominating a MAGA Republican ensures a Democratic win
Wait and see -------- many good things have happened here in Maryland, My Maryland. Dems put HUGE amounts of money into the Cox campaign hoping that it would "ensure a Democratic win" for gov.

However ------- the leading Dem candidate for governor is a young black, not very appealing, especially since ALL, that's 100%, of Baltimore mayors are black females who are invariably hauled off by the FBI for gross and obvious corruption. And Baltimore is collapsing like Sri Lanka, pretty much the same thing. So do Marylanders really want to take that and mess up the whole state? Maryland is solid black in Baltimore and Prince Georges Counties, and way too much of Mont'gy County, but all the rest is country to the point of horses and sheep and chickens and crops. Guess what race the country people are? For that reason, we often have Republican governors.

The best thing of all about this race is that it deep sixes RINO Hogan's aspirations to be prez! Or at least vice-prez: no one can imagine that short, bald, fat guy actually being President of the United States, of course. But it's been played in the media as a proxy fight between the RINOs and Trump, and Trump won hands down. Hooray!!

Hogan is a worthless no-good, mask-happy, loves his lockdowns, bad person. I wouldn't vote for him for anything, and I had to consider whether I would vote for that woman who was his proxy, Kelly Schultz. I decided I would not. But! Now I can vote for Dan Cox, and I think he'll win.

I'm so sick of this leftist media bullshit. Cox is "far right" because he is anti-abortion, anti-lockdown, and was endorsed by Trump. They just can't print "Cox wins Republican nomination". They call him out as "far right" simply because he is for family values, freedom, liberty, and property rights.
He's a fucking MAGA nutcase. The media was pulling punches to be nice.

Hogan in Maryland is like Manchin in West Virginia or Collins in Maine

They look like traitors to their party but have to maintain a moderate position in order to win in a state controlled by the opposition party
Hogan is a louse. He wasn't "moderate" --- his slogan is "Wear the Damn Mask." He said it all the time. Bastard. He hasn't done anything, ANYTHING, to repair Baltimore which has fallen into such a state of constant crime that it's impossible to go there and live to get out. The very squeegee kids mass at the lights and rush out and rob and kill people. Regularly: all this summer.

I really hate Hogan. Lots of Republicans do. I kind of thought so, though the RINOs and Dems tried so hard to hide it.

Last edited:
He's a fucking MAGA nutcase. The media was pulling punches to be nice.

Democrats play this game all the time. Remember Romney in the primaries according to the Democrats was a moderate, they just didn't have a problem with him, he is the best pick for the Republicans ... Then when they nominated him, you ass hats went berserk and condemned him as an extremist. You do it over and over. Anyone who buys it is an idiot.

You're another of the "non-Dems" I've been talking about who while Democrats are getting trashed for their woke bull, you are still there defending Biden and the Dems as must as ever. Funny how Biden's problems with his own party just jumped you, LOL

Republicans need to listen to Mitch McConnell and run candidates who can win in November not candidates who appeal to their parties fringe.

Calling any Republican who can appeal to moderates in their states a RINO does not win elections
If we elected Cox inst. of Schultz we can't be a "fringe," RW --- do the math. Over 50% (well over) is NOT a fringe of voters.

And you are dead wrong on your second line: of course Schultz is a RINO, everyone knew it, and knowing that did win the election for Cox.

I don't think you know as much as you suppose you do: look at what HAPPENS, not at what you are so (mistakenly) sure of.

Now back to you clutching your pearls over Cox being labeled far right because he is pushes the Big Lie -- are you saying that is a mainstream position now? Cool...
Neat! I think you are right, and this win by Cox shows it: it HAS become a mainstream position. Huh.

Good, it's becoming clear that the GOP is not going to take the election corruption by Dems without trying to stop it. These elections badly need tightening up or we will stop believing in them or bothering with elections. That's certainly what happens in other countries where the elections become corrupt, as is happening here.

If we elected Cox inst. of Schultz we can't be a "fringe," RW --- do the math. Over 50% (well over) is NOT a fringe of voters.

And you are dead wrong on your second line: of course Schultz is a RINO, everyone knew it, and knowing that did win the election for Cox.

I don't think you know as much as you suppose you do: look at what HAPPENS, not at what you are so (mistakenly) sure of.
Larry Hogan is also a RINO according to MAGA

But only a RINO a can win election in Maryland
Would you rather have a RINO as Governor of Maryland r a Democrat

That is your only choice

Obama getting his OWN place of birth wrong, what a stupid douche he is. That's some funny shit.

Where were you born?
Obama: {gets it wrong, says Kenya instead of Hawaii}

OMG he's stupid

Stupid Birthers being stupid

Cox doesn’t have a chance in Maryland
Against that unattractive young black, with Baltimore completely disintegrating because of blacks? I don't think you are factoring in how seriously fed up a lot of people are with Democrats.

Besides, blacks don't vote in midterms. You know that. Whereas 100% of the country people, all white, will indeed vote, every one of them.

Yeah, I'm betting on Cox.

Forum List

Back