Cox wins Republican nomination for MD governor - media immediately calls him out as "far right".

SmokeALib

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
I'm so sick of this leftist media bullshit. Cox is "far right" because he is anti-abortion, anti-lockdown, and was endorsed by Trump. They just can't print "Cox wins Republican nomination". They call him out as "far right" simply because he is for family values, freedom, liberty, and property rights.

It's a reinforcement technique to keep their narratives front & center in the feelings of their easily manipulated voters.

Just like they have to say things like "baseless lies about the election, safe & effective clot shots, Putins inflation, Jan 6 insurrection & climate change consensus" or else their sheeple get confused.

It's a particularly effective type of brainwashing for proglodytes & keeps them from questioning all the lies

I'm so sick of this leftist media bullshit. Cox is "far right" because he is anti-abortion, anti-lockdown, and was endorsed by Trump. They just can't print "Cox wins Republican nomination". They call him out as "far right" simply because he is for family values, freedom, liberty, and property rights.
But Obama is a radical leftist Muslim terrorist Buddhist Marxist tho right?

Remember when you idiots said that??

You clowns are masters at calling any candidate with a D by their name radical, far left, blah blah...you morons called Biden far left...so spare me.....

Last edited:
I'm so sick of right BS.

You clowns are masters at calling anyone candidate with a D by their name radical, far left, blah blah...you morons called Biden far left...so spare me.....
Well, Biden is just an idiot. I've never called him "far left".
And Hussein is, well, by definition, Muslim. And allowing men in women's bathrooms is kinda far left imo.

Anything to the right of Mao is considered far right

Well, Biden is just an idiot. I've never called him "far left".
And Hussein is, well, by definition, Muslim. And allowing men in women's bathrooms is kinda far left imo.
No, you whined about the "media" mischaracterizing people as far right, correct?

But somehow, you didn't have the same energy for this:

Before Biden, they were calling the previous D president the same thing...

Before Obama, they were calling the previous D president the same thing....

This is done to avoid actually talking about policies....

You can't campaign on cutting Social Security and Medicare and expect much support....

but if you simply paint the other side as radical left and evil, then the people you are fearmongering to won't notice you just cut Social Security and Medicare - hell, they may even support it if you convince them that Social Security itself is just radical left cultural Marxism Leninist Communist-CRT- Woke, blah blah...

We are talking Maryland here

Hogan was able to win in a blue state by being a moderate Republican and reaching across the aisle

Republicans nominating a MAGA Republican ensures a Democratic win

You clowns are masters at calling any candidate with a D by their name radical, far left, blah blah...you morons called Biden far left...so spare me.....
Go to the announcement when Obama won his first primary or Presidential nominee. Did a conservative media outlet refer to him as any of those things you mentioned? That is the argument-how the media described a politician’s victory, not a partisan.

Well, this is the same party that had a white governor in Virginia. But when a white Republican won the governor seat in a election they said it was a racist election.

This is the same party where buttigegi said roads and underpasses we're racist.

The same party that said Rittenhouse was a racist for shooting some white guys that were rioting in self defense after they chased and attacked and knocked him to the ground him first.

We all know dozens and dozens of scenarios where if they don't get what they want "it's racist".

Hogan in Maryland is like Manchin in West Virginia or Collins in Maine

They look like traitors to their party but have to maintain a moderate position in order to win in a state controlled by the opposition party

The Democrat Media wants Democrats to win.
They mainly call him far right because he is not a Democrat.
This is simply SOP for them.

It's a reinforcement technique to keep their narratives front & center in the feelings of their easily manipulated voters.

Just like they have to say things like "baseless lies about the election, safe & effective clot shots, Putins inflation, Jan 6 insurrection & climate change consensus" or else their sheeple get confused.

It's a particularly effective type of brainwashing for proglodytes & keeps them from questioning all the lies

It is clearly a cult.

Cox wins Republican nomination for MD governor - media immediately calls him out as "far right".​

Cox spouts stolen election nonsense
A show stopper in Maryland

Forum List

Back