Covington Kids Going to the White House

50622448_2075946029109749_2034647353826213888_n.jpg

I think it's a mistake.
The libs were feeling guilty about what they did to those kids....but now they'll feel justified.
Did you cons feel guilty about the way you treated the Parkand kids?
Which ones....the dead ones or the foul-mouth homosexuals?

Like I thought. Your concern for kids is limited to the MAGA hats they wear.
I don't like anyone who lies to me. Kids included. Especially kids involved in fraud and criminal conspiracies.
Personally I don't think you give a shit about the truth....or you wouldn't be buying into this crap.
It only works on the weak minded.

Well, she also defended that 'Clock Boy' fraud, and indication of a lack of any moral compass or principles, so she obviously isn't capable of anything else, just as the other Democrats can't.

Your religious African American buddies without the smirk but with the verbal assaults and threats will kill you if given the chance. That no good kid with the supposed smirk would hide you or protect you if he could. More guns purchased....

the gathering of the racists and bigots....chick fil shit is nasty.
Its time for the Hollywood people to be charged with terroristic threats. Felony charges must be enforced and jail time applied. So as one example, if Kathy Griffin wants to play the game, she must be held accountable. And willing to do the time for her dangerous views. To you Christians. The open palms ones, you will be slaughtered. For decades the sell outs in the Church's have run roughshod to the decline of the Christianity. To the Onward Christian soldiers type. Protect your Church's with weapons and blow the evil away when they defile the sanctity of your beliefs. They are screwing with your children now. They are nuts. They are blinded by what your book the Bible spouts in human history. You are at the point of persecution in many areas now. No one is perfect, but many of these people violate most of the 7 deadly sins with regularity and call it equality.

Lol if Trump served Chick-fil-A it wouldn’t mean he gives a shit about it being religious. He would just pretend that was the case to score points. More than likely, his fatass doesn’t even like that restaurant which alone would be enough for him not to order it.
Or maybe he'd just be rubbing it in the noses of whiny little asswipes like you, who can't get out of bed without finding a reason to be offended.
Lol I don’t ever express any “offense” on this forum besides republicans being so stupid.
it was your party that tried to keep blacks from getting an education
You thrive on trying to keep people stupid.
You ran out of em here so you;re recruiting with open borders.

Yep, from the article-

Some claiming to be former students said that the paint was a show of school spirit and part of a blackout theme at some games, with students wearing all black. The latter part appears to be true; video clips dating back to 2011 show that students wore all black (and some with black paint on their faces and bodies) during some basketball games and that the school hosted a multitude of theme nights at games.

Did you even read the article? They admitted it probably was not as they wish to depict it, but then go on to try to make it into something any way. Geeesh. The huff at it again.
Ruh Roh, this doesn't look good.

DxbCfL1UcAAOSCK.jpg

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/lfBn9QEEz8Q From :06 to 1:06 you can see a teacher or coach of #CovingtonCatholic leading the teens in a chant-- several of the Covington students are in blackface. At this game, black players on the opposing team were verbally abused.

Covington Catholic Students In Blackface Underline Race Issues At Private School

My eyes are fucking with me again and shit?

So, you're saying that blackface and verbal abuse to black players was a show of school spirit? Yes, I would agree with you. It appears quite obvious.
Their bodies, their choice. They can paint themselves any color they like. Deal with it. You’ve obviously never competed in competitive sports... Shit talking, and intimidation have always been part of “the head game”.

the gathering of the racists and bigots....chick fil shit is nasty.
Its time for the Hollywood people to be charged with terroristic threats. Felony charges must be enforced and jail time applied. So as one example, if Kathy Griffin wants to play the game, she must be held accountable. And willing to do the time for her dangerous views. To you Christians. The open palms ones, you will be slaughtered. For decades the sell outs in the Church's have run roughshod to the decline of the Christianity. To the Onward Christian soldiers type. Protect your Church's with weapons and blow the evil away when they defile the sanctity of your beliefs. They are screwing with your children now. They are nuts. They are blinded by what your book the Bible spouts in human history. You are at the point of persecution in many areas now. No one is perfect, but many of these people violate most of the 7 deadly sins with regularity and call it equality.
Christian my ass...u voted for a racist pussy grabber, u hate non whites, dont wanna help the oppressed....you are not Christian, you are charlatans.

...what a big difference
....Obama sympathizes with the criminals/jackasses...he would've said the kids acted ''stupidly''/etc

Forum List

Back