COVID19 Resurgence is a Mirage Created by Fake News

the first wave was a hoax. now it is a mirage. you twats aren't even in the second wave. lol
Both are fiction. How's that?
Can someone tell me why they think this is a hoax or a mirage?

The real reason why a lot of people think this is way overblown, or even something which is a "hoax" or "mirage" is because of its timing. The fact that it came immediately after the Fake Impeachment bullshit this past winter was just too convenient for Sleepy Joe. A lot of people don't believe in coincidences.

All just like a seamless garment from the whole anti-Trump-coup that started at 3 a.m. the night of the 2016 election and hasn't let up yet.

I suppose it could all be just "bad luck" for America, but with enemies like Soros and Red China, it isn't beneath them to plan a pandemic like this.

So let me get this straight...

There are more cases because there is more testing.

So if we tested less, there would be fewer cases.

If we didn't test at all, there would be no cases.

Fuckin' ay! The OP just cured COVID-19!
I swear, sometimes I just stare at the screen. Then I read it again, just to be sure. And I still can't believe they say it, let alone think it. I realize they get a lot of this from talk radio and winger sites, but it seems like they're so conditioned to believe this stuff that it actually comes from their OWN mind.

What a weird combination of funny and disturbing.
Its like the fucking twilight zone. Has anyone told you why they think the virus is a hoax?
Seems to me this is a combination of (a) the fact that the virus damaged the economy so much, which is bad politically for them, and (b) they're conditioned to attack science (I can't believe I just wrote that in 2020) because science often posits ideas that run contrary to their politics. So, it's just about politics.

When a person's life is consumed by their political ideology, their critical thinking skills go out the window. It's all tribal.

It's who they pass it to, who will.... co workers, parents, grandparents, pastor, neighbors etc.....

So the under 40 being affected now are healthier and can likely beat it With no problem!!!

But, in 3 to 6 weeks, it will be the vulnerable filling the hospitals, that they directly or indirectly end up infecting.
Bullshit- follow the money, see the agenda- read what I just posted about the flu when the anointed one was in office. Not a damn peep from the acolytes. I wonder why.
If I follow the money I see mask, hand sanitizer, and toliet paper companies making a killing. Am I leaving anyone out?

Yeah. Keep blowing that strawman over, genius.

The REPORTED numbers are rising among asymptomatic people because of more testing. Nobody would know SHIT about who was asymptomatically infected WITHOUT the increase in testing.

Do you get it, or are you still a retard? Do you need me to draw you a picture?

Go buy a sense of humor, fucknut.
Oh, was that supposed to be comedy?

The media is trying to torpedo the economy based on bullshit claims.

There are more cases because there is more testing, but FEWER hospitalizations.

View attachment 357843

View attachment 357845

People how many times will you let these LIARS fool you?
Let me guess. You've been watching Faux again?

Did you know that most of the people getting infected are younger people that are not going to require hospitalization immediately or most of the time not at all? Dont they teach you anything constructive over at Faux?

See the graph, dumbass.

What does it show you ?

It's who they pass it to, who will.... co workers, parents, grandparents, pastor, neighbors etc.....

So the under 40 being affected now are healthier and can likely beat it With no problem!!!

But, in 3 to 6 weeks, it will be the vulnerable filling the hospitals, that they directly or indirectly end up infecting.
Bullshit- follow the money, see the agenda- read what I just posted about the flu when the anointed one was in office. Not a damn peep from the acolytes. I wonder why.
If I follow the money I see mask, hand sanitizer, and toliet paper companies making a killing. Am I leaving anyone out?

Tissue paper companies who are making a fortune off all the left wing crybabies.

the first wave was a hoax. now it is a mirage. you twats aren't even in the second wave. lol

The real reason why a lot of people think this is way overblown, or even something which is a "hoax" or "mirage" is because of its timing. The fact that it came immediately after the Fake Impeachment bullshit this past winter was just too convenient for Sleepy Joe. A lot of people don't believe in coincidences.

All just like a seamless garment from the whole anti-Trump-coup that started at 3 a.m. the night of the 2016 election and hasn't let up yet.

I suppose it could all be just "bad luck" for America, but with enemies like Soros and Red China, it isn't beneath them to plan a pandemic like this.
Here is my take on that theory. If this was done to make Drumpf look bad why tee it up for him to knock it out of the ball park? All Drumpf had to do was pay attention to the virus and lead. When this first hit I was sure he was going to get reelected until he started claiming it was hoax.

yeah. the whole world is conspiring against your so called president. it is unfair.

Yeah. Keep blowing that strawman over, genius.

The REPORTED numbers are rising among asymptomatic people because of more testing. Nobody would know SHIT about who was asymptomatically infected WITHOUT the increase in testing.

Do you get it, or are you still a retard? Do you need me to draw you a picture?

Go buy a sense of humor, fucknut.
Oh, was that supposed to be comedy?

Okay... you left the door wide open for this one...

Granted, it wasn't as funny as most of your posts, but they can't all measure up...

View attachment 357843

View attachment 357845

The media is talking about a vertical spike in transmissions, community spread, in four specific states....

California, Texas, Florida, and Arizona.

Look up Their charts and tell me what you think....?

What you are missing with your comments about doing more testing now than previously, is that the positivity rate is going up....too, compared to EARLY on.... we have some of those states hitting 20% of all tested, are positive....we were around 7% or something like that and were only testing those with symptoms.... with testing more people, those not showing sickness too, the positivity rate should be going down..... but it is sky rocketing.... which indicates massive, community spread.
But to keep things in perspective, only those referred for testing by a healthcare worker ate being tested, so when you say 20% are testing positive, it does not mean 20% of the population is infected. It means 20% of those suspected of being infected by the healthcare worker who referred them for testing are, in fact, infected.

The virus will be with us until we have effective vaccines and nearly all of the population has been vaccinated, and that won't happen until next spring at the very earliest. If we were to keep the economy shut down until then, much of it will be gone by the time it is completely safe to open, so cities and states have to keep experimenting to see how much of the economy can be opened now and at what cost.

View attachment 357843

View attachment 357845

Did you know that most of the people getting infected are younger people that are not going to require hospitalization immediately or most of the time not at all? Dont they teach you anything constructive over at Faux?

See the graph, dumbass.

What does it show you ?
It shows me it is dated 20Jun. What does it show you dumbass?

I swear, sometimes I just stare at the screen. Then I read it again, just to be sure. And I still can't believe they say it, let alone think it. I realize they get a lot of this from talk radio and winger sites, but it seems like they're so conditioned to believe this stuff that it actually comes from their OWN mind.

Its like the fucking twilight zone. Has anyone told you why they think the virus is a hoax?
Seems to me this is a combination of (a) the fact that the virus damaged the economy so much, which is bad politically for them, and (b) they're conditioned to attack science (I can't believe I just wrote that in 2020) because science often posits ideas that run contrary to their politics. So, it's just about politics.

When a person's life is consumed by their political ideology, their critical thinking skills go out the window. It's all tribal.
As much as I dislike Drumpf I wouldnt be able to blame the economy on him because of the virus if he had led properly from the get go. Are people reallly that stupid?

View attachment 357843

View attachment 357845

See the graph, dumbass.

What does it show you ?

1. It shows me you don't know how to read a graph.
2. It shows me data ( the 2nd graph) through the 29th.

Dumbass

As much as I dislike Drumpf I wouldnt be able to blame the economy on him because of the virus if he had led properly from the get go. Are people reallly that stupid?
You hate the guy. You have prejudice towards him. And he talks like he is from the streets. That's what makes all of this ridiculous. I am telling you. There will be no improvement in the inner cities. Not the way things are currently. Progs made the rules. Progs made the laws. Progs control the programs and the schools. Progs sign the contractors. Look at those things also.

View attachment 357843

View attachment 357845

See the graph, dumbass.

What does it show you ?

1. It shows me you don't know how to read a graph.
2. It shows me data ( the 2nd graph) through the 29th.

Dumbass
Youre embarrassing yourself retard. Hospitalizations go up 2-3 weeks after a wave. Data hasnt even come in yet. The death chart can do anyting depending on who it is that actually catches it and dies. Thats probably 3-4 weeks out. Damn youre an idiot. :)

Last edited:

View attachment 357843

View attachment 357845

People who aren't getting very sick aren't in need of protection.

Those they come into contact May well need protection or the more extreme treatments.

View attachment 357843

View attachment 357845

People who aren't getting very sick aren't in need of protection.

Those they come into contact May well need protection or the more extreme treatments.

Some might, but most won't. And in fact most people won't know that they are infected.

You hate the guy. You have prejudice towards him. And he talks like he is from the streets. That's what makes all of this ridiculous. I am telling you. There will be no improvement in the inner cities. Not the way things are currently. Progs made the rules. Progs made the laws. Progs control the programs and the schools. Progs sign the contractors. Look at those things also.
I dont know him personally so I dont hate him. I just dislike him. Hes a racist and a incompetent fuckup. He doesnt talk like he is from any streets I have been on. He sounds like a natural born bullshitter and carnival barker. Of course there will be little to no improvement. Thats how the system is set up to work.

Forum List

Back