Coming to America: The Life of Frederick Trump

His last name was Drumpf.

" Donald Trump's grandfather Friedrich Drumpf did change his name to Frederick Trump after immigrating to America, and an easy assumption would be that he wanted to Anglicize the name. "

" Donald Trump's grandfather Friedrich Drumpf did change his name to Frederick Trump after immigrating to America, and an easy assumption would be that he wanted to Anglicize the name. "
Fake news.
His oldest known ancestor was Johann Sebastian Trumpf (1699–1756).
Fredrick Trumpf signed his immigration papers Trumpf. It was never “Drumpf”.

See line 133:

U.S._Immigration_records_mentioning_Friedr_Trumpf.jpg

The daily drumpf was on time as usual.

Fake news.

See line 133:

I hope youre not submitting that as evidence? :)

Where does it say on that image his name was Trump?

Fake news.

See line 133:

I hope youre not submitting that as evidence? :)

Where does it say on that image his name was Trump?

the same place it says your real name is asslips,,,

nothing ever wrong with learning a little history,,

OMG--Eric is the spitting image of great-grandpappy! The first time I saw a photo of my gr-grandfather and all his siblings, I knew immediately which one he was, because my Dad looks so much like him. He says my half brother is the spitting image of another great grandfather I never met.

I don't come here to watch vids. Anything interesting?

OMG--Eric is the spitting image of great-grandpappy! The first time I saw a photo of my gr-grandfather and all his siblings, I knew immediately which one he was, because my Dad looks so much like him. He says my half brother is the spitting image of another great grandfather I never met.

its what the title tells you it is,,,

its what the title tells you it is,,,

So you didn't watch it either.

SO IF ANYONE DID, ANYTHING INTERESTING?

Forum List

Back