COVID19 rebound will ruin American sports industry for rest of year. Blame Trump and his nitwits.

We know Trump says “I don't take responsibility at all,” for most of the things a President is responsible for, but I don’t know how he ducks responsibility for the resurgence in US C19 cases in a majority of states and mostly in Red States.

Trump is in a death spiral in the polls for the past few weeks, but I’m thinking he has seen nothing yet if the current spikes in virus infections bring about devastating news for sports fans that there won’t be any baseball, basketball or football pro or college for another year.,

What do you think? Will this bad news of no sports going into November finish off Trump and Republicans and add another ten points behind Biden and Democrats in the polls?
O No! Does this mean you're voting for BIDEN!

How is Trump responsible? Will you blame him if it rains tomorrow?

Your story changed.

View attachment 355066
What story?

The story that Trump can legitimately be attacked for his ineffective leadership against covid-19.
You mean science fiction?

No. I mean the quote of yours.

"When more than 17,000 Americans die from it, then you can legitimately attack Trump for it."

There have been more than 17,000 Americans who have died from covid-19. Therefore, Trump can legitimately be attacked for it. Your words.

That's not science fiction. That's what you said, kiddo.

We know Trump says “I don't take responsibility at all,” for most of the things a President is responsible for, but I don’t know how he ducks responsibility for the resurgence in US C19 cases in a majority of states and mostly in Red States.

Trump is in a death spiral in the polls for the past few weeks, but I’m thinking he has seen nothing yet if the current spikes in virus infections bring about devastating news for sports fans that there won’t be any baseball, basketball or football pro or college for another year.,

What do you think? Will this bad news of no sports going into November finish off Trump and Republicans and add another ten points behind Biden and Democrats in the polls?

Trump doesn't control the States if they decide to allow sporting, nor does he decide which leagues will open, and how they will do it.

All he could do is shut down air travel entirely, and even then they could still drive to the sports locations, unless you are saying he has the power to ban interstate travel.
FU Marty. NZ has stadiums open. Trump closed it down and then opened it up and now blames Governors, and that's why he sucks worse than his whores in the polls.
We have poor leadership. We shouldn’t ever be one of the worst. Thanks Trump!

So Cuomo and DiBlasio are blameless?
It’s an international problem. Most the blame belongs at the top.

Most of the actual actions that had to be taken happen at the State/local level in our system of government.

What could Trump have specifically done to prevent this?

Oh wait he tried to shut down travel from China and your side bitched about it.
BULLSHIT, MARTY. look friend, I've taken up for you and your non-mainstream takes on various issues, but you are an asshole on this. A hundred thousand have died as a direct result of Trump and the fed govt not having testing (to0 many cases!!) and contact tracing. States don't have the means, and it is the fed govts job to deal with multi-state disasters. The fat fuck can raid other programs for wall money when this is actually a very real national disaster.

States have Department's of Health, which are the local organization mandated to handle these things. FEMA and the CDC are just advisory organizations and planning organizations, with some research added.

Part of the problem with the testing was existing regulations that had to be bypassed. These regulations were around well before Trump came into office.

Why do you think States went to lockdowns? At that point contact tracing was moot, and even if they had tests it was to far gone to contain. Also, that was when we were worried about a 3%-4% mortality (and being off by a factor of 2 on the high side) instead of the more than likely less than 1% overall mortality we will see at the end of all this.

I only call out DiBlasio and Cuomo as defenses to your attacks on Trump. Both were wrong, but you don't see me calling for their heads or using their fuckups for political fodder.
Stupid to blame mayors or governors for an international problem.

It's actually a local problem, with a lot of localities dealing with it. Disease spreads locally, and has to be controlled locally.

States and their home rule subdivisions have the power and authority to deal with things like epidemics, the most the feds can do is support and control international access.
You have some imagination. I guess you will say anything to defend failure.

I have how things actually work on my side, you have no response besides ignoring the basic facts of how our system functions.

What a biased shitpost.

Trump doesn't control the States if they decide to allow sporting, nor does he decide which leagues will open, and how they will do it.

All he could do is shut down air travel entirely, and even then they could still drive to the sports locations, unless you are saying he has the power to ban interstate travel.

The least that this idiot can do is set an example. Wear a stupid mask so his followers will wear mask.

The resurgence of the CV is scary and that will fall in Trump laps.....

Lots of politicians don't wear masks when speaking, including Cuomo.

Not as if non-medical masks are proven effective in this anyhow.

It would save 30,000 lives by October if 95 percent of us wore masks in the US.

I know Trump voters dont believe in science but you need to know when you
Are spreading myths while you are spreading a virus.

If nearly everyone wears masks in public, tens of thousands of lives could be saved during the coronavirus pandemic, an updated forecast from the University of Washington predicted.​

The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation’s (IHME) model, which is often cited by the White House, predicted that more than 179,000 people in the U.S. will die from COVID-19 by Oct. 1, U.S. News reported. But the model also showed the number of deaths would fall to about 146,000 if 95% of the population wore masksin public, according to KIRO.​

A model from the University of Washington predicted 33,000 fewer people would die of COVID-19 if 95% of the U.S. population wore masks in public spaces. UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON'S INSTITUTE OF HEALTH METRICS AND EVALUATION​

I never said anything about Trump having control over the sports industry. He has zero control over what games will be played.

He is supposed to have the ability to control and drive the Federal Government’s Response to a major public health crisis. He took no responsibility during the initial failure to the public health crisis, but the people gave him a bit of a pass. This second round of virus assault exposes Trump as a failed leader not up to dealing with this crisis.

If there is no college football this Fall, Trump might as well quit campaigning and go back to driving his businesses into bankruptcy. That’s all he’s good at.

He has not direct mechanisms to enforce local quarantines, at best he could have entirely shut down international travel.

Anything he does you people will bitch about, so your views are worthless.

I will gladly and proudly vote for Biden. But the purpose of this thread has nothing to do with that. I was hoping for a honest answer from some TrumpOroids to this question:

I will gladly and proudly vote for Biden. But the purpose of this thread has nothing to do with that. I was hoping for a honest answer from some TrumpOroids to this question:

Trump fans care way more about their careers and the recovering stock market than they do about sports.
I wouldn't follow the polls if I were you because you're going to be very depressed Nov 3rd.

Trump fans care way more about their careers and the recovering stock market than they do about sports.

Trump fans/cult members/White Evangelical Christians, already don’t have the numbers to give Trump a second term. Some of them just as well could follow college football and won’t be too happy when they realize Trump screwed it all up and there wont be any games come September.

Trump fans/cult members/White Evangelical Christians, already don’t have the numbers to give Trump a second term. Some of them just as well could follow college football and won’t be too happy when they realize Trump screwed it all up and there wont be any games come September.
If you believed what you post, you’d stop posting.
The polls belie my actual contact with people.

How many swing state people are you in contact with every day?

BREAKING|Jun 25, 2020,07:48pm EDT
Nearly 20 Swing State Polls Were Released Today–Biden Leads In All Of Them
Andrew SolenderForbes Staff
Business
I cover politics and the 2020 election

Updated Jun 25, 2020, 07:52pm EDT
TOPLINE
A total of 19 polls of voters in swing states from four different pollsters were released Thursday, with former Vice President Joe Biden leading President Trump in every single one, including in historically Republican states like Arizona, Georgia and Texas.

How many swing state people are you in contact with every day?

BREAKING|Jun 25, 2020,07:48pm EDT
Nearly 20 Swing State Polls Were Released Today–Biden Leads In All Of Them
Andrew SolenderForbes Staff
Business
I cover politics and the 2020 election

Updated Jun 25, 2020, 07:52pm EDT
TOPLINE
A total of 19 polls of voters in swing states from four different pollsters were released Thursday, with former Vice President Joe Biden leading President Trump in every single one, including in historically Republican states like Arizona, Georgia and Texas.

My Facebook group is all over the country.
No swing State is voting for BLM.

Trump is in a death spiral in the polls for the past few weeks, but I’m thinking he has seen nothing yet if the current spikes in virus infections bring about devastating news for sports fans that there won’t be any baseball, basketball or football pro or college for another year.,Blame

Blame the President for the impact of a Chinese-made/released pandemic Democrats initially declared was no threat?

Good gosh....you're a deranged idiot.

FU Marty. NZ has stadiums open. Trump closed it down and then opened it up and now blames Governors, and that's why he sucks worse than his whores in the polls.
We have poor leadership. We shouldn’t ever be one of the worst. Thanks Trump!

So Cuomo and DiBlasio are blameless?
It’s an international problem. Most the blame belongs at the top.

Most of the actual actions that had to be taken happen at the State/local level in our system of government.

What could Trump have specifically done to prevent this?

Oh wait he tried to shut down travel from China and your side bitched about it.
BULLSHIT, MARTY. look friend, I've taken up for you and your non-mainstream takes on various issues, but you are an asshole on this. A hundred thousand have died as a direct result of Trump and the fed govt not having testing (to0 many cases!!) and contact tracing. States don't have the means, and it is the fed govts job to deal with multi-state disasters. The fat fuck can raid other programs for wall money when this is actually a very real national disaster.

States have Department's of Health, which are the local organization mandated to handle these things. FEMA and the CDC are just advisory organizations and planning organizations, with some research added.

Part of the problem with the testing was existing regulations that had to be bypassed. These regulations were around well before Trump came into office.

Why do you think States went to lockdowns? At that point contact tracing was moot, and even if they had tests it was to far gone to contain. Also, that was when we were worried about a 3%-4% mortality (and being off by a factor of 2 on the high side) instead of the more than likely less than 1% overall mortality we will see at the end of all this.

I only call out DiBlasio and Cuomo as defenses to your attacks on Trump. Both were wrong, but you don't see me calling for their heads or using their fuckups for political fodder.
Stupid to blame mayors or governors for an international problem.

It's actually a local problem, with a lot of localities dealing with it. Disease spreads locally, and has to be controlled locally.

States and their home rule subdivisions have the power and authority to deal with things like epidemics, the most the feds can do is support and control international access.
You have some imagination. I guess you will say anything to defend failure.

I have how things actually work on my side, you have no response besides ignoring the basic facts of how our system functions.

What a biased shitpost.
Truth hurts eh?

New Topics

Forum List

Back