COVID19 rebound will ruin American sports industry for rest of year. Blame Trump and his nitwits.

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
We know Trump says “I don't take responsibility at all,” for most of the things a President is responsible for, but I don’t know how he ducks responsibility for the resurgence in US C19 cases in a majority of states and mostly in Red States.

Trump is in a death spiral in the polls for the past few weeks, but I’m thinking he has seen nothing yet if the current spikes in virus infections bring about devastating news for sports fans that there won’t be any baseball, basketball or football pro or college for another year.,

What do you think? Will this bad news of no sports going into November finish off Trump and Republicans and add another ten points behind Biden and Democrats in the polls?

We know Trump says “I don't take responsibility at all,” for most of the things a President is responsible for, but I don’t know how he ducks responsibility for the resurgence in US C19 cases in a majority of states and mostly in Red States.

Trump is in a death spiral in the polls for the past few weeks, but I’m thinking he has seen nothing yet if the current spikes in virus infections bring about devastating news for sports fans that there won’t be any baseball, basketball or football pro or college for another year.,

What do you think? Will this bad news of no sports going into November finish off Trump and Republicans and add another ten points behind Biden and Democrats in the polls?
What is the death rate in the United States of the Wuhan Virus again? Or should i do it mathematically for you? Are you a dope smoking lib, whose lungs are so bad that some little virus will kill you dead? Maybe you are just a pajama boy with PTDS and must hide in his basement like forgetful Creepy Joe...

All this could have been avoided if the idiots in this country weren't so fucking stupid.

Trump doesn't control the States if they decide to allow sporting, nor does he decide which leagues will open, and how they will do it.

All he could do is shut down air travel entirely, and even then they could still drive to the sports locations, unless you are saying he has the power to ban interstate travel.

All this could have been avoided if the idiots in this country weren't so fucking stupid.

How so?

Please give a specific plan that would "avoid" all this.

it would be over by now, if everyone got together, except the infirm and elderly and got the virus, built up their antibodies, and then 2 weeks later be over it. We are just seeing the slow spread of misery and poverty the left loves to force upon everyone, by slowly dripping the virus throughout the country. Thanks to Governor Cujo from NY, he just decided it was okay to murder all those elderly "folks" because they werent his parents....

You could also say the reverse, if every one had followed the stay safe rules from the start we would not have had to lock down at all except for the March hot spots. What ever we are doing its not working.

Trump doesn't control the States if they decide to allow sporting, nor does he decide which leagues will open, and how they will do it.

All he could do is shut down air travel entirely, and even then they could still drive to the sports locations, unless you are saying he has the power to ban interstate travel.
FU Marty. NZ has stadiums open. Trump closed it down and then opened it up and now blames Governors, and that's why he sucks worse than his whores in the polls.

You could also say the reverse, if every one had followed the stay safe rules from the start we would not have had to lock down at all except for the March hot spots. What ever we are doing its not working.
Well, we were fucked once Trump did nothing in Jan and Feb except disparage testing and say the virus was a hoax that would "beautifully" disappear.

Notice how all those riots are in demstain country?

FU Marty. NZ has stadiums open. Trump closed it down and then opened it up and now blames Governors, and that's why he sucks worse than his whores in the polls.

The States closed it down, based on guidelines from the CDC and others.

Governors have all the power here, except for certain things like international travel.

Well, we were fucked once Trump did nothing in Jan and Feb except disparage testing and say the virus was a hoax that would "beautifully" disappear.

DiBlasio was downplaying it still in March. Cuomo was behind California in enacting any rules.

But keep blaming just Trump if your TDS demands it.

When Trump was trying to shut down travel from China, were you supporting it at the time?

Add the summer heat with a dose of hydro to it.

it would be over by now, if everyone got together, except the infirm and elderly and got the virus, built up their antibodies, and then 2 weeks later be over it. We are just seeing the slow spread of misery and poverty the left loves to force upon everyone, by slowly dripping the virus throughout the country. Thanks to Governor Cujo from NY, he just decided it was okay to murder all those elderly "folks" because they werent his parents....

So as a typical Trump voter you would risk killing a lot of people getting millions infected on purpose but as of April this year no scientist was of an opinion that your mass murder plan would work.

“There is currently no evidence that people who have recovered from COVID-19 and have antibodies are protected from a second infection.”

That’s probably why sane and intelligent and moral people reject your stupid idea

No sports is Trump's fault, interesting.

Why not use your head instead of your ass?

Blame the governors allowing BLM protests and month long rioting.

Forum List

Back