COVID19 rebound will ruin American sports industry for rest of year. Blame Trump and his nitwits.

It's not sports anymore.
It's Hollywood type entertainment.
Fuck em' all!!!

Do you think yours is a popular opinion? And it won’t make a difference if a multi billion dollar sports industry is mothballed for over a year.

Overpaid prima donnas who fake that they know politics.
Nature 2, overpaid sports assholes, 0.
They're losing. Too F'in bad. Boo-hoo...:crybaby:.

We know Trump says “I don't take responsibility at all,” for most of the things a President is responsible for, but I don’t know how he ducks responsibility for the resurgence in US C19 cases in a majority of states and mostly in Red States.

Trump is in a death spiral in the polls for the past few weeks, but I’m thinking he has seen nothing yet if the current spikes in virus infections bring about devastating news for sports fans that there won’t be any baseball, basketball or football pro or college for another year.,

What do you think? Will this bad news of no sports going into November finish off Trump and Republicans and add another ten points behind Biden and Democrats in the polls?

Trump doesn't control the States if they decide to allow sporting, nor does he decide which leagues will open, and how they will do it.

All he could do is shut down air travel entirely, and even then they could still drive to the sports locations, unless you are saying he has the power to ban interstate travel.

The least that this idiot can do is set an example. Wear a stupid mask so his followers will wear mask.

The resurgence of the CV is scary and that will fall in Trump laps.....

If Trump had been wearing a mask all of this time, the Wuhanvirus would have been eradicated....(where was the above dinghy educated at? :shutupsmiley:).

We know Trump says “I don't take responsibility at all,” for most of the things a President is responsible for, but I don’t know how he ducks responsibility for the resurgence in US C19 cases in a majority of states and mostly in Red States.

Trump is in a death spiral in the polls for the past few weeks, but I’m thinking he has seen nothing yet if the current spikes in virus infections bring about devastating news for sports fans that there won’t be any baseball, basketball or football pro or college for another year.,

What do you think? Will this bad news of no sports going into November finish off Trump and Republicans and add another ten points behind Biden and Democrats in the polls?
All this could have been avoided if the idiots in this country weren't so fucking stupid.

I would agree.

The Cuomoviris would have been a lot less devastating had people in the NorthEast paid attention.

Trump shut down travel on the west coast January 28, 2020.
Trump shut down travel on the east coast March 15, 2020.
See the differences?

Trump doesn't control the States if they decide to allow sporting, nor does he decide which leagues will open, and how they will do it.

All he could do is shut down air travel entirely, and even then they could still drive to the sports locations, unless you are saying he has the power to ban interstate travel.

The least that this idiot can do is set an example. Wear a stupid mask so his followers will wear mask.

If Trump had been wearing a mask all of this time, the Wuhanvirus would have been eradicated....(where was the above dinghy educated at? :shutupsmiley:).

If dumb Trump and right wingers wear mask. We wouldn’t have these much deaths and infections.

if you want to save your life use your common sense. Wear mask.
if you don’t value your life.... Listen to your fake messiah. Don’t wear mask.
It’s that simple. I don’t think we will get over this CV crisis till idiots like Trump and his cults members running around spreading CV.

If dumb Trump and right wingers wear mask. We wouldn’t have these much deaths and infections.

if you want to save your life use your common sense. Wear mask.
if you don’t value your life.... Listen to your fake messiah. Don’t wear mask.
It’s that simple. I don’t think we will get over this CV crisis till idiots like Trump and his cults members running around spreading CV.

Egads!
You would have no opinions if you did not stereotype.
You have a very, very poor education.

I never said anything about Trump having control over the sports industry. He has zero control over what games will be played.

He is supposed to have the ability to control and drive the Federal Government’s Response to a major public health crisis. He took no responsibility during the initial failure to the public health crisis, but the people gave him a bit of a pass. This second round of virus assault exposes Trump as a failed leader not up to dealing with this crisis.

If there is no college football this Fall, Trump might as well quit campaigning and go back to driving his businesses into bankruptcy. That’s all he’s good at.

Last edited:
No sports is Trump's fault, interesting.

The current state of no sports has not been blamed on Trump for the most part. But so many right now have high expectations to have baseball this summer and football this Fall.

Had Trump done a good job and led the nation to a steady eradication of the virus and decline in new cases, there would be at least a chance that athletes could be on the fields and the games would be played.

But since the virus has not been contained in so many red states - There is a high probability that there will be no sports this year.

Yes, it is Trump’s fault that he surrendered like a wimp in the war against the virus.

Yes it’s Trump’s fault we will have a sports depression.

Actually, we are going to see sports real soon. But on TV only, taped in advance for your viewing pleasure.

The great thing about sports with no lives spectators is that every game is guaranteed to be exciting. If it starts to get boring, plays can be redone to make it more enjoyable for the fans. Like like Stallone vs Mr. T. If they didn't get the sequence right, they could just do it again.

Actually, we are going to see sports real soon.

lots of us are expecting that... but you need to realize that no matter how hard the leagues and colleges try to keep all players, coaches and technical support and their families safe, this virus is on its way up not down in a majority of states. One outbreak one team will shut the whole thing down.

and it’s the anti-mask Trump and his idiot supporters who are most to blame,

there is no way that cases should be rising as they are right now.

This is ridiculous.

lots of us are expecting that... but you need to realize that no matter how hard the leagues and colleges try to keep all players, coaches and technical support and their families safe, this virus is on its way up not down in a majority of states. One outbreak one team will shut the whole thing down.

This is ridiculous.

President Trump isn't "anti-mask" at all, he supports people's decisions regardless of what they are on mask wearing. Not as if non-medical masks are proven effective in this anyhow.

This is ridiculous.

President Trump isn't "anti-mask" at all, he supports people's decisions regardless of what they are on mask wearing. Not as if non-medical masks are proven effective in this anyhow.

Sorry my Prince. Trump is anti mask. He doesn’t want to wear mask because he doesn’t look good with a mask.

He even blasted Biden for wearing mask.

This is ridiculous.

Look at his attitudes and behaviors. Does it looks like he even cares? He wants to slow down the test because it makes him looks bad.

At the same time he is offending American Asians with his Kung Flu right in the middle while we are having anti racism demonstrations all over the country.

Every time he mentioned Kung Flu at his rallies his audience screams and cheered this fake messiah. That is shown world wide to proved Trump is racist.

This is ridiculous.

Sadly.

This is ridiculous.

Sadly.

If the people agree that we need to lock down the country, they will have an opportunity to vote for that in November.

How is Trump responsible? Will you blame him if it rains tomorrow?

You could also say the reverse, if every one had followed the stay safe rules from the start we would not have had to lock down at all except for the March hot spots. What ever we are doing its not working.
That wouldn't have stopped Dims from locking down their states.

How is Trump responsible? Will you blame him if it rains tomorrow?

Your story changed.

1593128463542.png

You could also say the reverse, if every one had followed the stay safe rules from the start we would not have had to lock down at all except for the March hot spots. What ever we are doing its not working.
Well, we were fucked once Trump did nothing in Jan and Feb except disparage testing and say the virus was a hoax that would "beautifully" disappear.
Nancy Pelosi Dismissed Coronavirus Threat in February Chinatown Visit

You're a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back