COVID

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
Note: I placed this in “politics” because I believe this quick link showing Fauci being an undeniable lying fraud constitutes the pervasiveness of politics in many discussions about the so-called American health “system.”

I doubt even our most strident liberals can deny that Fauci is objectively unreliable.

So when are people gonna start dying in the streets because they got the vaccine?
The politicians who shut down half the nation put the dagger into us. As usual those who did no wrong are paying through massive inflation. And the inflation continues with the old sidestep low balling for COLAS involved. We deserved better from Fauci. He changed his views many times on dangerous experiments with biological weapons.

Note: I placed this in “politics” because I believe this quick link showing Fauci being an undeniable lying fraud constitutes the pervasiveness of politics in many discussions about the so-called American health “system.”

I doubt even our most strident liberals can deny that Fauci is objectively unreliable.

This is even better. Dr. Fauci in 2019 explaining how mRNA would take a decade to get approved through trials because that is how long it takes to verify safety:

Forum List

Back