COVID Virus losing potency - GREAT NEWS

This means a 2nd wave is unlikely. Open up the country!
Woooo!!

Love it!
This is what happened to the H1N1 (Swine Flu). It mutated and burned itself out.. Now this one is doing the same thing.. Got to love it! Two more months before we know for sure... Here is to hoping!
Same with SARS & MERS.....Been trying to get this through to my doom-and-gloom friends to no avail.

The really bad news is that the virus will mutate its way to nothingness, and the statist toadies will claim that the lockdowns worked.

I'm sure your remark will be quite a comfort for those who will die between now and then.
People die every day. There is a cost of DEATH due to the shutdown too.

So life means nothing to you. I knew that.
Again, not what I said. Your life doesn't mean anything to me. That is true. We are going to kill more people with this "cure" than the virus. So really life doesn't mean much to you.

Woooo!!

Love it!
This is what happened to the H1N1 (Swine Flu). It mutated and burned itself out.. Now this one is doing the same thing.. Got to love it! Two more months before we know for sure... Here is to hoping!
Same with SARS & MERS.....Been trying to get this through to my doom-and-gloom friends to no avail.

The really bad news is that the virus will mutate its way to nothingness, and the statist toadies will claim that the lockdowns worked.

I'm sure your remark will be quite a comfort for those who will die between now and then.
GFY....That stale virtue signal doesn't play anymore, jackass.

You are a nasty little thing, aren't you?
How is he wrong? You were 100% virtue signaling!

Do you get extra points for using the latest nut bag catch phrases?

I've been saying this was probably going to happen for two months now.

Not gonna say that I hate to say I toljaso.....

Yep. My right wing nut bag brother was saying "I told you so" all the way to the emergency room. He says he has the worst cold he has ever had.
Your brother sounds like a much better man than you. Hope he recovers.

If it was a fake virus like right wing radio convinced him it is, he would have nothing to recover from.

Woooo!!

Love it!

I get extra points for making old Leftists (you) cry and whine. I succeeded.

I've been saying this was probably going to happen for two months now.

Not gonna say that I hate to say I toljaso.....

Yep. My right wing nut bag brother was saying "I told you so" all the way to the emergency room. He says he has the worst cold he has ever had.
Your brother sounds like a much better man than you. Hope he recovers.

If it was a fake virus like right wing radio convinced him it is, he would have nothing to recover from.
I don’t know of anyone claiming the virus is fake. The information about it however, was false and we were lied to.

Woooo!!

Love it!

Silly that you would think you have any effect on anybody. I do sometimes feel a little guilty for laughing at someone as obviously disoriented as you, though.

Woooo!!

Love it!

Silly that you would think you have any effect on anybody. I do sometimes feel a little guilty for laughing at someone as obviously disoriented as you, though.
You're the one responding and irrationally. I am in your head. Deny it all you want. As is Trump. You're a very weak person.

Woooo!!

Love it!

the democrats gathering close together rioting and committing terrorist acts dont seem concerned !

Woooo!!

Love it!

you know something i've noticed .... your posts have a feminine touch to them like the post above .....you are either a woman or a homosexual arent you ...and im not being critical... just an observation ...

Woooo!!

Love it!

You're the one responding and irrationally. I am in your head. Deny it all you want. As is Trump. You're a very weak person.
yes she is.

Woooo!!

Love it!

you know something i've noticed .... your posts have a feminine touch to them like the post above .....you are either a woman or a homosexual arent you ...and im not being critical... just an observation ...
He is just a weak Leftist that loses every debate to me. He is not gay. LOL. I don't believe.

Woooo!!

Love it!

Lots of things you imagine turn out to be bullshit. No reason to expect that to be any different this time.

Woooo!!

Love it!

Lots of things you imagine turn out to be bullshit. No reason to expect that to be any different this time.
You're in your mid 60s, unhappy with your life and blame Americans who are more successful. Not overly difficult to analyze you.

Woooo!!

Love it!

sorry lady i didnt mean to offend you .

Woooo!!

Love it!

He is just a weak Leftist that loses every debate to me. He is not gay. LOL. I don't believe.

You think you have won a debate with anyone? You keep telling yourself that. I'm sure your ego needs a boost.

Woooo!!

Love it!

You're in your mid 60s, unhappy with your life and blame Americans who are more successful. Not overly difficult to analyze you.
that could be it .....shes a 60 yr old woman missing the19 70s

Woooo!!

Love it!

You think you have won a debate with anyone? You keep telling yourself that. I'm sure your ego needs a boost.
yep ....very very feminine response you are either a woman or a homosexual.

Woooo!!

Love it!

Oh goodie. What else can you tell me?

Woooo!!

Love it!
dems opened up the country a few days ago ! View attachment 343568
Yeah...and clearly they wanted there to be nothing to go back too.

Woooo!!

Love it!

Oh goodie. What else can you tell me?
that proves it ! that is the most feminine like response yet ! bulldog is a woman...or a homosexual its hard to discern which ....im starting to think bulldog is a woman .... 55% chance woman 45% chance homosexual .....its close ..but definitely one of the 2.

Forum List

Back