COVID Virus losing potency - GREAT NEWS

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

This means a 2nd wave is unlikely. Open up the country!
Woooo!!

Love it!

Woooo!!

Love it!
dems opened up the country a few days ago ! 1590963851224.png

Woooo!!

Love it!
This is what happened to the H1N1 (Swine Flu). It mutated and burned itself out.. Now this one is doing the same thing.. Got to love it! Two more months before we know for sure... Here is to hoping!

maybe the economy isnt damaged so badly that we can start recovering again ! i think America is going to rebound with the economic police that were put into place over the past 3 1/ yrs MAGA!

Woooo!!

Love it!
To me, its only losing the attention that it once had because of the Floyd occurrence. Do keep in mind that storms do pass eventually, but sadly another one is only a matter of when and where.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I've been saying this was probably going to happen for two months now.

Not gonna say that I hate to say I toljaso.....

Yep. My right wing nut bag brother was saying "I told you so" all the way to the emergency room. He says he has the worst cold he has ever had.

Woooo!!

Love it!
This is what happened to the H1N1 (Swine Flu). It mutated and burned itself out.. Now this one is doing the same thing.. Got to love it! Two more months before we know for sure... Here is to hoping!
Same with SARS & MERS.....Been trying to get this through to my doom-and-gloom friends to no avail.

The really bad news is that the virus will mutate its way to nothingness, and the statist toadies will claim that the lockdowns worked.

Woooo!!

Love it!
Same with SARS & MERS.....Been trying to get this through to my doom-and-gloom friends to no avail.

The really bad news is that the virus will mutate its way to nothingness, and the statist toadies will claim that the lockdowns worked.

I'm sure your remark will be quite a comfort for those who will die between now and then.

Woooo!!

Love it!

I'm sure your remark will be quite a comfort for those who will die between now and then.
GFY....That stale virtue signal doesn't play anymore, jackass.

Woooo!!

Love it!

People die every day. There is a cost of DEATH due to the shutdown too.

Woooo!!

Love it!

You are a nasty little thing, aren't you?

Woooo!!

Love it!

You are a nasty little thing, aren't you?
How is he wrong? You were 100% virtue signaling!

Woooo!!

Love it!

People die every day. There is a cost of DEATH due to the shutdown too.

So life means nothing to you. I knew that.

I've been saying this was probably going to happen for two months now.

Not gonna say that I hate to say I toljaso.....

Yep. My right wing nut bag brother was saying "I told you so" all the way to the emergency room. He says he has the worst cold he has ever had.
Your brother sounds like a much better man than you. Hope he recovers.

Forum List

Back