COVID "Vaccine" more dangerous than you know!

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
The "scientists" and Big Pharma claim this toxic, lethal garbage is still "safe" for women who are pregnant.

LIES!!! BIG.........FAT............LIES!!!!!

A woman I work with went to get her shot last week, the next day she had a miscarriage!!! She said she had to do a LOT of online digging to find out if this "vaccine" did this to her, but she finally found medical journal information that pregnant women are 30% likely to have a miscarriage if they get this COVID injection!!!

Just MORE FAKE AND PHONY INFORMATION the media is spewing out, in order cover up whats REALLY happening with these injections of toxic garbage!!

It's getting harder and harder to find out REAL information on COVID deaths, because the information keeps disappearing!!!

It takes years of testing before a vaccine gets approved. Didn't Fauci insist back in the day about no vaccine for HIV/AIDs or SARS? Didn't Fauci say we didn't need masks?

1622082210096.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

The "scientists" and Big Pharma claim this toxic, lethal garbage is still "safe" for women who are pregnant.

A woman I work with went to get her shot last week, the next day she had a miscarriage!!! She said she had to do a LOT of online digging to find out if this "vaccine" did this to her, but she finally found medical journal information that pregnant women are 30% likely to have a miscarriage if they get this COVID injection!!!

Just MORE FAKE AND PHONY INFORMATION the media is spewing out, in order cover up whats REALLY happening with these injections of toxic garbage!!

It's getting harder and harder to find out REAL information on COVID deaths, because the information keeps disappearing!!!

Dont know ToffeeNut.. You come in with no links or facts and just blurt this out when if you have 2 functioning brain cells that still rub together, you know that social media aint a vetted fountain of truth..

Here's a link the runs down the genesis of this "legend".. And the origin of claims that miscarraiges were 366% -- not 30% above -- normal post CV -- vax...

Apparently some crystal worshipping science denier didn't stop to NORMALIZE the British data on 4 miscarriages blooming to 48 miscarraiges in two adjacent time periods -- by the NUMBER OF PERSONS VACCINATED in those periods of time..

If ya still believe this -- you're gonna have to do a bit more work to get anyone excited about "your findings"...

Why on earth would a pregnant woman get this injection in the first place?

Dont know ToffeeNut.. You come in with no links or facts and just blurt this out when if you have 2 functioning brain cells that still rub together, you know that social media aint a vetted fountain of truth..

Here's a link the runs down the genesis of this "legend".. And the origin of claims that miscarraiges were 366% -- not 30% above -- normal post CV -- vax...

Apparently some crystal worshipping science denier didn't stop to NORMALIZE the British data on 4 miscarriages blooming to 48 miscarraiges in two adjacent time periods -- by the NUMBER OF PERSONS VACCINATED in those periods of time..

If ya still believe this -- you're gonna have to do a bit more work to get anyone excited about "your findings"...

Breathing your own ass gas still? You might want to use some WD40 around your neck so you can pull your head out of there!!! If you ACTUALLY READ what I wrote and NOT ASSUMED as you fuktards always do............you would see that I did not come up with that information!!!! FUKTARD!

Why on earth would a pregnant woman get this injection in the first place?

Unfortunately for her, the media scare the shit out of her, besides believing their lies........so off she went to get the death needle.

Did it quote the research and who dud it?
The development of the vaccine has just do wished. Experiments like that take years to finalise the data.
I can see why your story is in conspiracy theories .

USATODAY and fact check are just government mouthpieces for our evil corrupt government.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Breathing your own ass gas still? You might want to use some WD40 around your neck so you can pull your head out of there!!! If you ACTUALLY READ what I wrote and NOT ASSUMED as you fuktards always do............you would see that I did not come up with that information!!!! FUKTARD!
:thankusmile:

here is the scary thing.

1622154111159.png

1622154155920.png

I indeed recognize at least a couple of these former doctors in this pic.

That's the problem.. You presented NO INFORMATION. Not even a clue where this urban legend originated.. I took a wild guess and found someone who WORKED to get at the truth of where this "factoid" was born..

Without some links to how these numbers were arrived at -- all you're doing is howling about some turd in the internet sewer system.. No discussion possible.. So how about you LINK to a source of this "fact"... Preferably one that can cite the who, what when where and not a homeopathic, anti-vax, anti-science site..

USATODAY and fact check are just government mouthpieces for our evil corrupt government.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Dont impeach the source.. Show me the numbers and where they came from. Were they from the British Vaccine Reporting that USA Today addressed??

I'm not fond of USATODAY as a source either.. But there is only CRAP sources for the "miscarraige" myth.. Should be easy for you to find -- RIGHT???

Forum List

Back