Covid Tyranny Update: Colored Armbands, Isolation Camps

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

Nazis made groups designated as scapegoats wear symbols so that they could be identified and subjected to abuse. That abuse reached its apogee in isolated camps. Let’s check in on the progress progressives are making at reestablishing the Nazi style of government in the name of Covid hysteria.
Remember the yellow “Jude” stars from the history books? Then this ought to sound familiar:
First year students at the University of Bath have been given armbands by authorities to signal whether they’ve been double-vaccinated, with unvaxxed students having to wear a different colour.
Those who can’t prove the correct vaccination status have to stand in separate lines.
Bath is a notoriously left-wing city, as is its main university.
Speaking of notoriously left-wing locations, the video below takes us into the woods of Washington State. Looks like they are setting up a Covid concentration camp:

If you would like a job manning a machine gun in the guard tower, apply as an Isolation & Quarantine Team Consultant.

On tips from Zachary B and Occam’s Stubble.

Que the ahhhhh what's the big deal and cheering from the useful idiots ....
Also don't get on the truck

And a white jacket with very long sleeves for you!

Nazis made groups designated as scapegoats wear symbols so that they could be identified and subjected to abuse. That abuse reached its apogee in isolated camps. Let’s check in on the progress progressives are making at reestablishing the Nazi style of government in the name of Covid hysteria.
Remember the yellow “Jude” stars from the history books? Then this ought to sound familiar:

Those who can’t prove the correct vaccination status have to stand in separate lines.

Speaking of notoriously left-wing locations, the video below takes us into the woods of Washington State. Looks like they are setting up a Covid concentration camp:

If you would like a job manning a machine gun in the guard tower, apply as an Isolation & Quarantine Team Consultant.

Looks like I escaped Washington in the nick of time, and bought a home in South Dakota big enough that I don't need half of it for anything but storage. I'm working on getting my loved ones out, which is why I bought so big a house. South Dakota will have no "vaccine" mandates, as long as Kristi Noem is governor.

PS -- I'm not only out of the blue shithole, but homes in the location of my old house are selling for generally 15K to 30K over asking, and my asking price will allow me to easily pocket about $200K after I pay off the loan on the new house. Enjoy your squalid little lives in the blue shitholes, guys!

Last edited:
Looks like I escaped Washington in the nick of time, and bought a home in South Dakota big enough that I don't need half of it for anything but storage. I'm working on getting my loved ones out, which is why I bought so big a house. South Dakota will have no "vaccine" mandates, as long as Kristi Noem is governor.
What a tragedy it would be if you couldn't exercise your right to get sick. And I bet you would be even more pissed off if you couldn't exercise your right to make other people sick.

What a tragedy it would be if you couldn't exercise your right to get sick. And I bet you would be even more pissed off if you couldn't exercise your right to make other people sick.
Natural Immunity is far superior to some vaccine subscription service that's compromised your immune system

totally voluntary, ya dumbass. What, your right wing nutsack handlers didn't tell you?

You say that like you aren’t capable of spreading COVID.

Yep! And I passed a sign today that said "Kids' Camp"! You better get your princess soldier cosplay outfit on and go rescue those kids, before they go to the gas chamber! Moron...
Just when we all thought we had heard the stupidest thing you could possibly say...................

Just when we all thought we had heard the stupidest thing you could possibly say...................
yes, it was me being facetious to mock the other moron. Had I been honest, that would have been almost as stupid as your dumb ass not realizing I was being facetious. Just almost, though.

I saw a sign today: "Dog boarding"

Fuck, now we are waterboarding dogs? WHAT HAS THIS NATION COME TO

You forgot the gas chambers!

Guys! Guys! Check this out! The owners of this gas station are murdering everyone who stops there!!!!!

photo-1557964765-b202bc6364df.jpeg

Forum List

Back