Covid Three Years On--Our Response Was a Disaster

The vax was good for old people, but as soon. As democrats tried to mandate it and force it on children, I knew it must be poison.

A bunch of bunk that killed a million people
You did your best to see as many die as possible
I don't have all the data, so I can't prove it, but my feeling is that republican rejection of the vaccine, and masks, resulted in higher republican deaths from COVID than democratic ones. And in our era of close elections, that death toll could have tipped elections in 2022.

Of course, even if true, republicans would never admit it, and reverse course.

What people don’t understand is that each recommendation was based on the best available information at the time. And that information was constantly changing. As it changes so do what they recommend. It doesn’t mean they were wrong, just superseded. It’s easy now, to look back and be hypercritical when you aren’t in the early part of tbe pandamic, people are hospitalized, put on ventilators and dying and we knew little about the virus and had no vaccine. Obviously, as we have since learned, some things worked and other things ended up being detrimental.
I think this is obviously untrue. The creators of the vaccines admit that it was never designed to do what it was said to do. The people screaming for masks and preventing people from going outside had to know that it was absurd. As new information became available, it was called a conspiracy and censored or ridiculed by the media and the White House. It wasn't incompetence, it was a dog and pony show.

I think this is obviously untrue. The creators of the vaccines admit that it was never designed to do what it was said to do.
Actually the vaccine performed exactly as designed. The criteria was a vaccine that would save lives, not one that would prevent infection because of the nature of the COVID-19 virus. That unlike most diseases, which become symptomatic before they become infectious, COVID became infectious before it became symptomatic.

Actually the vaccine performed exactly as designed. The criteria was a vaccine that would save lives, not one that would prevent infection because of the nature of the COVID-19 virus. That unlike most diseases, which become symptomatic before they become infectious, COVID became infectious before it became symptomatic.
It saved no lives.

That is not at all what was sold to the weak-minded

Masks, social distancing and vaccines saved millions of lives

Misinformation and fear mongering spread by despicable COVID deniers like Sweet Sue killed hundreds of thousands unnecessarily
you bow to your Democrat masters and ignore people suffering like an immoral person, it’s as funny as it is sad.

Masks, social distancing and vaccines saved millions of lives

Misinformation and fear mongering spread by despicable COVID deniers like Sweet Sue killed hundreds of thousands unnecessarily
It was designed to destroy a Presidency and weaken the United States economically. China was ingenious. And the globalists were part of it.

Forum List

Back