Covid Three Years On--Our Response Was a Disaster

What else could he have been doing?

Following the science, not following whack jobs.

You mean the science that was all proven wrong two years later as everyone on the Right tried to tell you all along?

View attachment 766982

It wasn’t wrong and masking was shown to be effecting particularly in conjunction with social distancing, in reducing the spread.

As ridiculous as calling Trump a perpetrator of crimes against humanity for people dying of Covid while the same things were happening in every other country around the world while the science was constantly changing that wasn't science at all even as the leftist media blamed Trump despite the fact that the "science" wasn't even known at the time and most official decisions were mostly completely arbitrary?

I agree, calling him that is political hyperbole, but no different than you have leveled against Fauci or Biden.

None of the decisions were “completely arbitrary.

And Joe Biden did? It must have really failed BAD then. A virus is a virus and the best thing you can do is avoid others best you can, but when Trump tried to institute a national policy, all of the governors of Blue states said they'd have nothing of it and would retain control over each of their states THEMSELVES. So whatever happened, it was the result of what those blue governors did and not Trump. And that is a science FACT.

That “fact” has nothing to do with science or facts. Trunp couldn’t for reason couldn’t. It is up to the states.

Almost as bad as Biden putting Harris in charge of the border and attempted to politicize the allocation of resources.

Specifically, how was it politicized? I don’t recall states being signaled out and threatened with withholding money during a pandemic.

There are now peer reviewed studies that vaccine is dangerous. Turns out there have been many but were censored and withheld from public viewing. You supports traitors. Supporting a bio weapon could be worse. Too close to call.

It wasn’t wrong and masking was shown to be effecting particularly in conjunction with social distancing, in reducing the spread.

I agree, calling him that is political hyperbole, but no different than you have leveled against Fauci or Biden.

That “fact” has nothing to do with science or facts. Trunp couldn’t for reason couldn’t. It is up to the states.

Specifically, how was it politicized? I don’t recall states being signaled out and threatened with withholding money during a pandemic.
RFK Jr. has already stated the U.S. law: no "vaccines" can proceed to EUA if there are other efficacies. The Farmer-Elf pathology was exposed in Uttar Pradesh, India (The Real Anthony Fauci) whilst frontline doctors were stifled and stigmatized by the dem-sponsored nazi media.

None of it worked. None of it.

Not the lockdowns.

Not the masks.

Not the "vaccines".

Most of it was ludicrous, even laughable. The stupid plexiglass. The one-way stickers on grocery aisles, as if going one way or another with a cart would convince an airborne virus not to infect you (!!). Sitting down at the table to take your mask off; standing up, put it on!

The disaster of school closures and "remote education".

Ron DeSantis is absolutely right about this, and what makes him dangerous for not only Democrats but for Donald Trump is that people are just beginning to really process this. The vaccine injured are just beginning to speak out. Those who lost loved ones to Covid and other diseases--WHO DIED ALONE--are just at the beginning of being able to voice their rage and disgust.

This has the potential to grow and grow and grow, and I think it will. It should.

Never mind, "Our", the,"Whole Worlds", response was a disaster. The whole world is suffering because the tiny minority were deemed more important and put before than the vast majority.

But you just admitted that the "science" was constantly changing, which meant there was no science. Just Fauchi telling us something different every week. And since the "science" has all been proven wrong, then a waste of time as well, no better than a flip of a coin and just use common sense instead.

Masking was never shown effective. I just posted a photo showing that even the best masks were so porous that a million viruses could go right through. Social distancing was arbitrary too, entirely depending on the circumstances, so it all comes back to just using common sense and avoiding other people as best and as often as you could.

Trunp couldn’t for reason couldn’t. It is up to the states.
Which means that ultimately, it was up to the individual, since the other side of my street could have been in another state under totally different rules, making no sense.

Specifically, how was it politicized?
Because Trump went by the best information available to him and all the democrats did was weaponize the deaths as if somehow Trump or anyone else could have stopped them when even China with its horrendous, heinous, inhuman methods of locking people in their buildings until they starved didn't even work! Can you imagine if Trump had declared martial law? People still would have died and then you would have been calling him a dictator!

Oh wait, the democrats called him that too.

WHO Accuses China

Dec 2012 Ft. Detrick, Maryland / Wuhan Institute of Virology / University of Copenhagen / BGI-Shenzhen / Lin-fa Wang; Zheng-li Shi

But you just admitted that the "science" was constantly changing, which meant there was no science. Just Fauchi telling us something different every week. And since the "science" has all been proven wrong, then a waste of time as well, no better than a flip of a coin and just use common sense instead.

Masking was never shown effective. I just posted a photo showing that even the best masks were so porous that a million viruses could go right through. Social distancing was arbitrary too, entirely depending on the circumstances, so it all comes back to just using common sense and avoiding other people as best and as often as you could.

Which means that ultimately, it was up to the individual, since the other side of my street could have been in another state under totally different rules, making no sense.

Because Trump went by the best information available to him and all the democrats did was weaponize the deaths as if somehow Trump or anyone else could have stopped them when even China with its horrendous, heinous, inhuman methods of locking people in their buildings until they starved didn't even work! Can you imagine if Trump had declared martial law? People still would have died and then you would have been calling him a dictator!

Oh wait, the democrats called him that too.
And Shenzhen was the location where the wails of the locked-up people were recorded on video. Harry Chen PhD was recording @ Shenzhen:

Post #182

It was really bad. The worst part is we knew it was going to be bad a few weeks in. I get trying it for a bit, but after knowing it wasn't going to do anything but destroy the economy and restrict freedom, time to end it. Some morons still think it was a good thing to this day.

What people don’t understand is that each recommendation was based on the best available information at the time. And that information was constantly changing. As it changes so do what they recommend. It doesn’t mean they were wrong, just superseded. It’s easy now, to look back and be hypercritical when you aren’t in the early part of tbe pandamic, people are hospitalized, put on ventilators and dying and we knew little about the virus and had no vaccine. Obviously, as we have since learned, some things worked and other things ended up being detrimental.

No. Rejected.

I knew from the very beginning this was a bunch of bunk.

What is YOUR excuse? Really?

You have lost, and will lose even more as the facts come out. You know this. Right?

We live in a world in which the correspondence of officials planning to spread a new strain of a deadly virus has been uncovered, but almost no one gives a fuck about it
And after that, you really think the government wouldn't dare do something to you?
They can do anything to you.

We are going to find that getting this virus will have long lasting health effects. It's not a cold virus

Forum List

Back