COVID-positive Vermonters with no symptoms clog up ERs

I'm fine with that recommendation. I'm just not going to be calling people all sorts of names, as seems to be popular around here for doing something different.

This is far from any sort of crisis. You guys are just trying to make a mountain out of a molehill for political reasons.

So you're still pushing Biden's Big Lie. Sad.

"You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations." - Joe Biden, 2021

"Vaccinated" were assured they wont get sick, or be able to carry a virus.
Great, then go yell at the people you think said that.

Or is this one of those, "I am allowed and proud to be a lying idiot, because I think someone else was a lying idiot that one time!" points?

Looks like it is.

Watch now as CDC begins to loosen things up and panic stricken lib loons Will NOT Want That.

And again, I have to explain to you things you don’t understand.

The CDC didn’t recall any tests. With withdrew the EUA for the CDC designed PCR test. It wasn’t needed anymore. There’s dozens of commercial tests available with FDA approval.

Here’s the list:

Influenza cases were not showing up as positive COVID PCR tests. You’re making shit up.

And again, I have to explain to you things you don’t understand.

The CDC didn’t recall any tests. With withdrew the EUA for the CDC designed PCR test. It wasn’t needed anymore. There’s dozens of commercial tests available with FDA approval.

They didn't recall any tests? Really...

Class 1 Device Recall Alinity m SARSCoV2 Amp Kit Assay

Abbott Molecular, Inc. Recalls Alinity m SARS-CoV-2 AMP Kit and Alinity m Resp-4-Plex AMP Kit for Potential False Positive SARS-CoV-2 Test Results

Risk of False Results with the Curative SARS-Cov-2 Test for COVID-19: FDA Safety Communication

Stop Using Innova Medical Group SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Qualitative Test: FDA Safety Communication

Innova Medical Group Recalls Unauthorized SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Qualitative Test with Risk of False Test Results

CDC: Lab Alert: Changes to CDC RT-PCR for SARS-CoV-2 Testing

After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only. CDC is providing this advance notice for clinical laboratories to have adequate time to select and implement one of the many FDA-authorized alternatives.
In preparation for this change, CDC recommends clinical laboratories and testing sites that have been using the CDC 2019-nCoV RT-PCR assay select and begin their transition to another FDA-authorized COVID-19 test. CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. Such assays can facilitate continued testing for both influenza and SARS-CoV-2 and can save both time and resources as we head into influenza season. Laboratories and testing sites should validate and verify their selected assay within their facility before beginning clinical testing.

"to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses"

Meaning, they could not differentiate in between two using COVID PCR test.

Great, then go yell at the people you think said that.

Or is this one of those, "I am allowed and proud to be a lying idiot, because I think someone else was a lying idiot that one time!" points?

Looks like it is.

Your dipshit "president" said it:

"You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations." - Joe Biden, 2021

Now you’re mixing and matching press releases. A few isolated vendor products were recalled for quality issues. The press release you’re referring to talks about ending the EUA for the CDC COVID test.

Your last sentence demonstrates you have no idea what you’re talking about. You misinterpret what the CDC is saying here. They’re saying a multiplex test can test for COVID and influenza simultaneously. A regular COVID test only tests for COVID. It doesn’t pick up any influenza so it can’t detect it at all.

The FDA has a long list of COVID PCR tests. You seem to think they recalled all of them is wrong.

Now you’re mixing and matching press releases. A few isolated vendor products were recalled for quality issues. The press release you’re referring to talks about ending the EUA for the CDC COVID test.

Your last sentence demonstrates you have no idea what you’re talking about. You misinterpret what the CDC is saying here. They’re saying a multiplex test can test for COVID and influenza simultaneously. A regular COVID test only tests for COVID. It doesn’t pick up any influenza so it can’t detect it at all.

The FDA has a long list of COVID PCR tests. You seem to think they recalled all of them is wrong.
You did your homework, this time. :clap2:

At the time, when they announced the recall of (some) PCR tests, the reason, the said, was to replace them with tests that can distinguish between flu and COVID. At the time, those tests could not do so, therefore regardless if you test positive for flu, or COVID, or orange juice, you were classified as COVID. Beside, many of the tests were faulty for false-positive or false-negative.

Imagine using the tests, and creating policies based on test results that came from faulty equipment. And there is no recall of any of the bad advice or misguidance on masks and distancing, and face coverings, or treatments? No, those stay in place, but that's another issue.

You did your homework, this time. :clap2:

At the time, when they announced the recall of (some) PCR tests, the reason, the said, was to replace them with tests that can distinguish between flu and COVID. At the time, those tests could not do so, therefore regardless if you test positive for flu, or COVID, or orange juice, you were classified as COVID. Beside, many of the tests were faulty for false-positive or false-negative.

Imagine using the tests, and creating policies based on test results that came from faulty equipment. And there is no recall of any of the bad advice or misguidance on masks and distancing, and face coverings, or treatments? No, those stay in place, but that's another issue.
You're getting confused.

You provided several links regarding actual recalls. Specifically recalls for Abbott Molecular, Korvalab and Innova. The Abbott recall was in September 2021 for false positives. The Korvalab test was in June 2020 for false negatives. The Innova test isn't even a PCR test, it's a rapid antigen test. These have nothing to do with the ending of the CDC PCR test. They're just recalls because of quality issues.

The last link, this one, is about the retirement of the CDC PCR test. It wasn't recalled. It was retired. The reason it was retired is because it wasn't needed. This was the first COVID test since there were no commercial options. Now there are many commercial options.

The tests couldn't distinguish between COVID and influenza because they didn't test for influenza AT ALL. They only recommend that labs switch to multiple tests because they're better. This is what the CDC said about it:

Does the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel detect both SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) and influenza (flu)?

No.
The CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel was specifically designed to only detect SARS-CoV-2 viral genetic material. It does not detect influenza or differentiate between influenza and SARS-CoV-2. The presence of influenza viral genetic material within a specimen will not cause a false positive result.

There are other multianalyte tests available, including the CDC Influenza SARS-CoV-2 Multiplex Assay, that can simultaneously detect and differentiate Influenza A, Influenza B, and SARS-CoV-2.

You're getting confused.

You provided several links regarding actual recalls. Specifically recalls for Abbott Molecular, Korvalab and Innova. The Abbott recall was in September 2021 for false positives. The Korvalab test was in June 2020 for false negatives. The Innova test isn't even a PCR test, it's a rapid antigen test. These have nothing to do with the ending of the CDC PCR test. They're just recalls because of quality issues.

The last link, this one, is about the retirement of the CDC PCR test. It wasn't recalled. It was retired. The reason it was retired is because it wasn't needed. This was the first COVID test since there were no commercial options. Now there are many commercial options.

The tests couldn't distinguish between COVID and influenza because they didn't test for influenza AT ALL. They only recommend that labs switch to multiple tests because they're better. This is what the CDC said about it:

Does the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel detect both SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) and influenza (flu)?

No.
The CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel was specifically designed to only detect SARS-CoV-2 viral genetic material. It does not detect influenza or differentiate between influenza and SARS-CoV-2. The presence of influenza viral genetic material within a specimen will not cause a false positive result.

There are other multianalyte tests available, including the CDC Influenza SARS-CoV-2 Multiplex Assay, that can simultaneously detect and differentiate Influenza A, Influenza B, and SARS-CoV-2.

You forgot the most important part, Mr. Shekelberger:
CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses.

If you can't understand that this states unequivocally that the reason the flu (influenza) completely disappeared for the last two years was because EVERY CASE OF THE FLU WAS INCORRECTLY ATTRIBUTED AS A CASE OF COVID-19 BECAUSE THE TEST CANNOT DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN THEM then you are the supreme overlord of the house of ultimate retards.

They've essentially admitted that the test they used inflated the number of COVID cases, that is a fact now of their own admission, 100%, full stop. They may sugarcoat it any way they want, and you can repeat their word for word, it's not the first time they lied to us, and that you're defending their lies as well. They are part of the system, and will fight to last drop from being unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

This is so weird. People just go get tested for no reason?? I just don't understand this, unless they are doing it before a family gathering for the holidays, I guess.
I couldn't never figure it out either... Why would you go get tested if you aren't sick or running a fever ?

I couldn't never figure it out either... Why would you go get tested if you aren't sick or running a fever ?
Because they want the more accurate test. These people already had rapid tests. Which they probably took as a regular routine or after knowingly being exposed.

You forgot the most important part, Mr. Shekelberger:

If you can't understand that this states unequivocally that the reason the flu (influenza) completely disappeared for the last two years was because EVERY CASE OF THE FLU WAS INCORRECTLY ATTRIBUTED AS A CASE OF COVID-19 BECAUSE THE TEST CANNOT DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN THEM then you are the supreme overlord of the house of ultimate retards.

They've essentially admitted that the test they used inflated the number of COVID cases, that is a fact now of their own admission, 100%, full stop. They may sugarcoat it any way they want, and you can repeat their word for word, it's not the first time they lied to us, and that you're defending their lies as well. They are part of the system, and will fight to last drop from being unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.
Because you misread that statement that says nothing of the sort. The CDC attempted to explain the statement to you. I provided the document and quote of them attempting to explain it to you.

But you still don’t get it.

Because you are a moron. You don’t understand the slightest bit about these tests work and are just applying your own twisted reality to these words.

Because you misread that statement that says nothing of the sort. The CDC attempted to explain the statement to you. I provided the document and quote of them attempting to explain it to you.

But you still don’t get it.

Because you are a moron. You don’t understand the slightest bit about these tests work and are just applying your own twisted reality to these words.
Moron?

Oh, come on. They've been moving the goal post since the start of COVID. They were changing definitions of what vaccine is, what the immunization is, what is the "fully vaccinated", who is counted as dead from COVID, inflating number of cases, "you will not get sick", delta, omicron... all to scare people into submissions, while they're pushing trillions in spending, and preparing mail-in-ballots for the next elections. You swallowed every single of their pills and are asking for more. You've been sucking their dicks for tax relief checks. Stop it. No surgery will ever make you attractive, faggot.

Because they want the more accurate test. These people already had rapid tests. Which they probably took as a regular routine or after knowingly being exposed.
Nope, I'm talking about when they had these testing facilities set up everywhere, and lines of cars were lined up big time awaiting to get the nose jab. Many weren't sick or even had a fever, but they got into the line's undoubtedly out of fear and curiosity, so I'm guessing it was all because of the way the thing was being touted and talked about day after day after day. Next you see people riding in vehicle's by themselves with a mask on, and people out walking and jogging with a mask on while by themselves. Just another thing that has had me scratching my head when see it.

Moron?

Oh, come on. They've been moving the goal post since the start of COVID. They were changing definitions of what vaccine is, what the immunization is, what is the "fully vaccinated", who is counted as dead from COVID, inflating number of cases, "you will not get sick", delta, omicron... all to scare people into submissions, while they're pushing trillions in spending, and preparing mail-in-ballots for the next elections. You swallowed every single of their pills and are asking for more. You've been sucking their dicks for tax relief checks. Stop it. No surgery will ever make you attractive, faggot.
Yes. You’re a moron. You say words like multiplex as if you have the foggiest idea what they mean. You talk about diagnostic PCR tests as if this is something you’ve studied and understand. You know nothing about any of this but going to puff out your chest and think if you act cocky enough you’ll be right.

Loser.

Yes. You’re a moron. You say words like multiplex as if you have the foggiest idea what they mean. You talk about diagnostic PCR tests as if this is something you’ve studied and understand. You know nothing about any of this but going to puff out your chest and think if you act cocky enough you’ll be right.

Loser.
Maybe "multiplex" is a complex word in your special family, but in real world is pretty common.

Yes, after two years of bombing us every day with COVID cases and COVID deaths, it's normal to research the meaning of the words, and how things works. In regards to knowledge, I am probably scientist in comparison to you. Just because I am mathematician, and electrical engineer, it doesn't mean I don't know shit about anything else.

Let's see... RT-PCR tests have been used as the justification for keeping us locked down for months during the year. Not reliable hospitalization or death rates, just positive PCR test numbers, a large portion of which are from people who have no symptoms of actual illness, were the triggers behind the shutdowns. What's even worse than PCR test itself, was the number of cycle threshold run to almost guarantee positive tests. What CDC, NIH, with government's help did to us with those numbers is not epidemiology. It's plain fraud.

Forum List

Back