COVID-positive Vermonters with no symptoms clog up ERs

The libs in vermont are the topic here

and they ran to the emergency even without sympyoms
This is so weird. People just go get tested for no reason?? I just don't understand this, unless they are doing it before a family gathering for the holidays, I guess.

Worrying about getting sick is what is known as "hypochondria" and responding by reporting to the ER without significant symptoms means its pretty fucking severe. Time to dump a truck full of haldol into Vermont's water supply and mellow their asses down.
Yea and a whole generation of young people are having and already have hypochondria instilled in them. Always preoccupied with feelings and now their health status

“Demanding” (which is soon) a confirmatory PCR test and an evaluation when diagnosed with COVID is not irrational.
Are you talking about PCR test that is Schedule 1 recall by the FDA because it cannot differentiate between COVID, its variants, and a flu or common cold?

The same PCR test that CDC said today can stay positive for 12 weeks? If you tested positive three months ago, and test again today, the PCR will still flag you as positive.

1640791135070.png

Yes, everything about you lefties is irrational.

Are you talking about PCR test that is Schedule 1 recall by the FDA because it cannot differentiate between COVID, its variants, and a flu or common cold?

The same PCR test that CDC said today can stay positive for 12 weeks? If you tested positive three months ago, and test again today, the PCR will still flag you as positive.

View attachment 581121

Yes, everything about you lefties is irrational.
PCR COVID tests can tell the difference between flu and COVID. You're repeating a lie told on social media about some make believe recall.

The test staying positive after infection isn't relevant since we are talking about new infections.

Swing and a miss sparky.

Is anyone surprised? Look at who they vote for.

Some Vermonters who are able to find antigen tests and then test positive are clogging up emergency rooms.
The emergency department at the Rutland Regional Medical Center has been overwhelmed with asymptomatic folks.
Dr. Rick Hildebrant is RRMC’s medical director. He says some people who test positive with a rapid test go to the emergency room looking for a PCR test.
The Vermont Hospital Association says it’s hearing similar stories from other parts of the state.
Hildebrant says those who are asymptomatic and receive a positive antigen test should stay home and reach out to their primary care provider.
He says the only time to go to the ER is if you have a positive test and are very sick.
Hildebrant says the flood of asymptomatic people is preventing others in need of immediate care from getting it.

yes. And .....

PCR COVID tests can tell the difference between flu and COVID. You're repeating a lie told on social media about some make believe recall.

The test staying positive after infection isn't relevant since we are talking about new infections.

Swing and a miss sparky.
Let me bring you up to speed here:

“Hildebrant says those who are asymptomatic and receive a positive antigen test should stay home and reach out to their primary care provider.

He says the only time to go to the ER is if you have a positive test and are very sick.

Hildebrant says the flood of asymptomatic people is preventing others in need of immediate care from getting it.”

but panic stricken libs are not playing by the rules

“Hildebrant says those who are asymptomatic and receive a positive antigen test should stay home and reach out to their primary care provider.

Hildebrant says the flood of asymptomatic people is preventing others in need of immediate care from getting it.”

I'm fine with that recommendation. I'm just not going to be calling people all sorts of names, as seems to be popular around here for doing something different.

This is far from any sort of crisis. You guys are just trying to make a mountain out of a molehill for political reasons.

I'm fine with that recommendation. I'm just not going to be calling people all sorts of names, as seems to be popular around here for doing something different.

This is far from any sort of crisis. You guys are just trying to make a mountain out of a molehill for political reasons.
The doctors quoted here that libs are clogging up the ERs

Swing and a miss sparky.
Your reading comprehension is on a level of five year old. Except in your fatuous head, that's NOT what CDC said.

What CDC saying IS that PCR test can show positive up to 12 weeks after the infection. So much about "gold standard" for testing.

Second, PCR covid tests in use until Dec 31st are not multiplex tests, meaning, they cannot distinguish in between flu and COVID. For that reason, they were recalled by FDA back in July. You do know what Class I recall means, do ya?

You know what's funny... if you search for FDA PCR recall, you get FDA website that show and explain its recall, than CDC website for the same, and right under there is Reuters "fact-checking" that says - FDA did not recall COVID PCR test. You can't make this shit up. Now is your turn to explain to me that fact-checkers know better than FDA and CDC about FDA and CDC recalling PCR tests.

Why? Seems to me that the "positive test" is redundant. If you are so sick you can't function and your family or an ambulance carries you in, that's quite enough reason to be there.

But why go at all unless you are hoping for a last-minute save? People ---- 813,000 Americans have DIED of this disease, none of whom these useless docs saved, so why do you suppose they can do anything for you???

Panic is an emotion. No wonder libbies are infected with it. Far more debilitating than the hoax itself

Why? Seems to me that the "positive test" is redundant. If you are so sick you can't function and your family or an ambulance carries you in, that's quite enough reason to be there.

But why go at all unless you are hoping for a last-minute save? People ---- 813,000 Americans have DIED of this disease, none of whom these useless docs saved, so why do you suppose they can do anything for you???
Soon as the 800k pops out, credibility is out the window

Your reading comprehension is on a level of five year old. Except in your fatuous head, that's NOT what CDC said.

What CDC saying IS that PCR test can show positive up to 12 weeks after the infection. So much about "gold standard" for testing.

Second, PCR covid tests in use until Dec 31st are not multiplex tests, meaning, they cannot distinguish in between flu and COVID. For that reason, they were recalled by FDA back in July. You do know what Class I recall means, do ya?

You know what's funny... if you search for FDA PCR recall, you get FDA website that show and explain its recall, than CDC website for the same, and right under there is Reuters "fact-checking" that says - FDA did not recall COVID PCR test. You can't make this shit up. Now is your turn to explain to me that fact-checkers know better than FDA and CDC about FDA and CDC recalling PCR tests.
Oh god. You don’t know what multiplex means but you’re going to use it anyway.

A multiplex test looks for different things at the same time. So a COVID multiplex courd tell you if you have COVID, influenza or neither (or both if you’re really unlucky).

COVID PCR tests can tell you if you have COVID or not. By saying that a non-multiplex COVID test can’t differentiate between COVID and influenza doesn’t mean that the test is positive for COVID and influenza, it means that the test isn’t looking for influenza at all.

All I see are a handful of recalls for specific vendors of specific COVID tests. PCR tests are used all the time.

You just don’t have the slightest idea what you’re talking about.

This is some really poor logic.

You do know that people don’t all die of COVID after being admitted, right? Just look at Trump.

Oh god. You don’t know what multiplex means but you’re going to use it anyway.

A multiplex test looks for different things at the same time. So a COVID multiplex courd tell you if you have COVID, influenza or neither (or both if you’re really unlucky).

COVID PCR tests can tell you if you have COVID or not. By saying that a non-multiplex COVID test can’t differentiate between COVID and influenza doesn’t mean that the test is positive for COVID and influenza, it means that the test isn’t looking for influenza at all.

All I see are a handful of recalls for specific vendors of specific COVID tests. PCR tests are used all the time.

You just don’t have the slightest idea what you’re talking about.
Read the FDA release dunce. The reason they recalled the COVID PCR was because it doesn't differentiate between COVID and flu, so all the flu cases have been showing COVID positive. INO, it was not reliable. Damn, you're thicker than bowl of oatmeal.

Read the FDA release dunce. The reason they recalled the COVID PCR was because it doesn't differentiate between COVID and flu, so all the flu cases have been showing COVID positive. INO, it was not reliable. Damn, you're thicker than bowl of oatmeal.
I’d love to read the FDA release. Can you link it?

Flu cases do not show up as COVID on COVID tests. You have no idea what you’re talking about. You’re just pulling this nonsense out of your ass.

Forum List

Back