covid policies will create 2 classses of people, admits PM of New Zealand

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I'm still waiting for the formation of the COVID police.
I am still waiting for a list of ingredients.

They won't tell us what's in this inoculation they demand we get, and give Big Pharma 100% liability protection. It is beyond stupid to willingly get pumped with this mystery shit with ZERO consequences to the manufacturer.

1. The fully vaccinated
2. The smart people

Yes. The question of whether or not to get the COVID vaccines is an intelligence test. Those who opt out of these experimental gene therapy bioweapons not only get a pat on their backs and nifty smiley face stickers, they also get to live. They get to live at least until their governments decide to kill them some other way.

I'm still waiting for the formation of the COVID police.

Secret COVID police could very well come into being here in America, if they aren't already out there. To date our government has been using kid gloves tactics to get people jabbed. I also have a feeling those gloves are about to come off. Woe unto the men and women hired to force jab their fellow Americans.

They won't tell us what's in this inoculation they demand we get, and give Big Pharma 100% liability protection. It is beyond stupid to willingly get pumped with this mystery shit with ZERO consequences to the manufacturer.
couldn't have said it any better

you get Post of the Month Award

1.The Fully Vaccinated
2. The dead and dying people
oh... I'm supposed to be dying... OK...

I know many people unvaxed.. not planning to get vaxed

none are ill

I know this person who was vaxed... seems strange after getting it... but coulda been strange b4 andd i just didn't notice.. have to give ya that..

Pfizer Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Pfizer vaccine is:
mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2
[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-
phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium
phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

whew

glad we cleared tht up

Now we know, after reading all these ingredients only scientiests know about... we are good.. going out to get vaxed tomorrow!!

not

“It is futile to be ‘anti-fascist’ while attempting to preserve capitalism. Fascism after all is only a development of capitalism.” (c) George Orwell
fascism was invented by libs

don't like unborn babies: kill them
don't like who the People voted for: get rid of him, through criminal means if necessary
don't like election results: steal the thing

might makes right

thugs

Forum List

Back