COVID Lockdowns Had No Advantage Over Other Voluntary Measure, International Study Finds

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Except getting Biden elected!
A PA voter's position....It's a vote against Trump. I think four more years of Trump would lead to an even more divided America. With Biden, there's just a better chance of things calming down. He doesn't speak with the same tone. Maybe it won't be the same unity that everybody hopes for, but people may be nicer," Kaminski said.

GEEZ... I wonder why America is divided?
hmmm...
Could it be the MSM is getting even for this:

Really honest people don't seem to comprehend that the MSM's truly biased reporting was because of the MSM's financial support being thwarted in 2016 by Trump supporters and so in 2020 they spent 90% for Biden IN ADDITION to making COVID and promoting the deaths of nearly 400,000 Americans as their contributions!
Without COVID adverse press..(which since 2/7/20 I've been tracking everyday from this web site:
the FACTS not published by the BIASED MSM:
FACTS:
98.3% of American cases SURVIVED! Has the BIASED MSM told you that?
Obviously if more Americans are tested (as of today 278,477,456 COVID tests performed average since test started tracking on 4/11/20 a daily average of 963,715 tests on Americans) the more cases are found duh!
Out of which total cases of 23,857,343 there were 398,155 as of today OR 98.3% survived!
YET everyday we would hear the extremely biased MSM wail and fan the flames blaming Trump and never telling us the whole truth!
Now today they won with Biden and are beating the drums for how efficient Biden's plans are! All the while doing this over the last 5 years regarding Trump!
"Former Democratic president Carter comes to President Trump's defense following onslaught of negative coverage."
Broadcast coverage of Trump 95% negative, according to new study
'There's never been anything like it,' says analyst
If you really naive, unsophisticated, poorly informed people due to believing the BIASED MSM (as above point out..) really were honest people, you would truly comprehend that the flawed human being known as Trump, was not a polished life time politician i.e. 47 years for Biden!!! but one of only 3 presidents donating his salary, who put America first. Not foreign countries, (China like Biden will do),etc. Trump was first and foremost an immigrant's grandson who loves his family, law enforcement, military and above all America! And for all you ignorant unsophisticated people ... WE ALL will suffer immensely in the next 4 years! Courtesy of the biased ignorant and truly unsophisticated and uninformed MSM!

MSMdonations.png

Yeah but Trump is Hitler he built concentration camps and chit.

A PA voter's position....It's a vote against Trump. I think four more years of Trump would lead to an even more divided America. With Biden, there's just a better chance of things calming down. He doesn't speak with the same tone. Maybe it won't be the same unity that everybody hopes for, but people may be nicer," Kaminski said.

hmmm...

Really honest people don't seem to comprehend that the MSM's truly biased reporting was because of the MSM's financial support being thwarted in 2016 by Trump supporters and so in 2020 they spent 90% for Biden IN ADDITION to making COVID and promoting the deaths of nearly 400,000 Americans as their contributions!
Without COVID adverse press..(which since 2/7/20 I've been tracking everyday from this web site:
FACTS:
Obviously if more Americans are tested (as of today 278,477,456 COVID tests performed average since test started tracking on 4/11/20 a daily average of 963,715 tests on Americans) the more cases are found duh!
Out of which total cases of 23,857,343 there were 398,155 as of today OR 98.3% survived!
YET everyday we would hear the extremely biased MSM wail and fan the flames blaming Trump and never telling us the whole truth!
Now today they won with Biden and are beating the drums for how efficient Biden's plans are! All the while doing this over the last 5 years regarding Trump!
"Former Democratic president Carter comes to President Trump's defense following onslaught of negative coverage."
If you really naive, unsophisticated, poorly informed people due to believing the BIASED MSM (as above point out..) really were honest people, you would truly comprehend that the flawed human being known as Trump, was not a polished life time politician i.e. 47 years for Biden!!! but one of only 3 presidents donating his salary, who put America first. Not foreign countries, (China like Biden will do),etc. Trump was first and foremost an immigrant's grandson who loves his family, law enforcement, military and above all America! And for all you ignorant unsophisticated people ... WE ALL will suffer immensely in the next 4 years! Courtesy of the biased ignorant and truly unsophisticated and uninformed MSM!

View attachment 443246
They couldn't care less about any words in this.

Then Trump should have never declared a National State of Health Emergency and none of the Governors would have nor would they have had Federal assistance.
Hindsight is 20-20 maybe their future policy will reflect this study.

Then Trump should have never declared a National State of Health Emergency and none of the Governors would have nor would they have had Federal assistance.
I wish he kept all air travel open now. I wish it would take 5 yrs for a vaccination.

Yet the Democrats from the start attacked him over it, you must be getting senile since your memory is gone.

Maybe the reason why the Masks are ineffective is because it is probably being spread much more by people touching contaminated surfaces.
Wash your hands with sanitizer.
Wear gloves when you shop.

Maybe the reason why the Masks are ineffective is because it is probably being spread much more by people touching contaminated surfaces.
Good point but everyone thinks wearing facediapers is all you need to do because their overlords told them to.

hmmm...

FACTS:

View attachment 443246

95% of trumps media coverage was negative because 95% of everything that Trump did was negative, bad for the country, disruptive, and dangerous to world peace. Trump did nothing positive in his four years and left the country in the worst mess in its history. Why should he have gotten positive media coverage?

Proving again that your user name is truth personified, you reject the common sense idea of wearing masks and suggest that washing your hands and wearing gloves when you shop which does nothing to prevent the spread of the disease, is the route to go. Your problem is you can’t discern what works and what doesn’t. You have no critical thinking skills whatsoever.

There are lots of countries were transmission of the disease has all the ended and they are countries that are still requiring their citizens to wear masks.

American exceptionalism is such a joke. The only thing exceptional about you people is you’re exceptionally gullible.

Fox News is your overlord and they’re screwing you over.

95% of trumps media coverage was negative because 95% of everything that Trump did was negative, bad for the country, disruptive, and dangerous to world peace. Trump did nothing positive in his four years and left the country in the worst mess in its history. Why should he have gotten positive media coverage?
First of all I'm calling you a DUMMY and a liar because YOU don't show any links, proof, etc. of your totally inane and ignorant comments! You are so full of crap because you don't prove your statements. I on the other hand DO! Follow the links and see the FACTS!!!

Because the MSM donated to Hillary and Biden DUMMY!
But because of your ignorance that the MSM lost money with Hillary they made damn sure that the first President in 62 years to make The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957 would lose!
But Trump also by signing more Federal oil exploration leases helped cause gas to be less than $2.00.
Now, the national average has dropped below $2 per gallon, which is something the US hasn't seen since 2016.

MSMdonations.png

Dragonlady is a little bit crazy. :heehee: Virtually all masks do not block incoming and especially outgoing floating particles in terms of viruses and bacteria. Gloves however are excellent at blocking bacteria and viruses even before the Fauci Flu was allegedly invented. Before Fauci financed the Fauci Flu, during the winter "flu seasons" for the past ten years I would wear leather Mechanix gloves while grocery shopping or anytime I touched something like a door handle in a public place. Never got a got or flu. Never wore a mask. :dunno: That said, it is note worthy that the government has not demanded every grocery store install something like Austin Air Filtration systems that extract 99% of viruses out of the air, nor install disinfecting UV lights where hand contact is made. Over a hundred years ago, modern man has known that bacteria and viruses get on the hands, under the fingernails, and live there for days. But apparently in the fake science of the Fauci world, that is not the case. :cuckoo:

First of all I'm calling you a DUMMY and a liar because YOU don't show any links, proof, etc. of your totally inane and ignorant comments! You are so full of crap because you don't prove your statements. I on the other hand DO! Follow the links and see the FACTS!!!

Because the MSM donated to Hillary and Biden DUMMY!
But because of your ignorance that the MSM lost money with Hillary they made damn sure that the first President in 62 years to make The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957 would lose!
But Trump also by signing more Federal oil exploration leases helped cause gas to be less than $2.00.
Now, the national average has dropped below $2 per gallon, which is something the US hasn't seen since 2016.

View attachment 562721

Why do I need links to prove that Donald Trump destroyed the country and left a huge mess? I'm not going to waste my time finding links for your brain dead posts. Trump deserved the bad press he got and nobody was lying about him, the way Republicans lie about Democrats.

The press is under no obligation to praise the President unless he does something worthy of praise. Screwing up everything he touched isn't worthy of praise. Democrats don't get bad press, because they're actually working on behalf of the American people. Something that Republicans continue to refuse to do.

Why do I need links to prove that Donald Trump destroyed the country and left a huge mess? I'm not going to waste my time finding links for your brain dead posts. Trump deserved the bad press he got and nobody was lying about him, the way Republicans lie about Democrats.

The press is under no obligation to praise the President unless he does something worthy of praise. Screwing up everything he touched isn't worthy of praise. Democrats don't get bad press, because they're actually working on behalf of the American people. Something that Republicans continue to refuse to do.
Then YOU are a liar! A fake! Ignorant and above all totally without logic!
ONE simple fact: gas today 63% higher than it was 11/11/20!
One simple fact: Biden stopped exploration for oil on land that provides 25% of US gas.
One simple fact: The USA was energy independent in the first time in 62 years: Now Biden begging OPEC!
The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957

NOW Dummy! Who has more credibility ?

My posts with substantiation

or YOUR wild, personal, subjective and 100% wrong comments?
YOU ARE a LIAR!

Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 8.52.10 AM.png

Last edited:
Mask help infect people. People touch contaminated surfaces then touch their mask.

If mask were good for Americans, Democrats would oppose their use. It's really that simple.

Forum List

Back