COVID-Infected Children In Arkansas Arriving At Hospitals With ‘Wrecked Lungs’

Natural selection?

Seriously, as of last night, if I need an ICU bed in the hospital where my primary care MD has admitting privileges, they'd have to keep me in the ER cause they're full up.

Covid patients are filling hospitals leaving everyone else who needs medical help, without it.

The selfishness and self centered republicans don't give a damn about anyone but themselves.

No doubt this can be traced back to all the illegal minors infected with COVID Biden is shipping all of the US. Why no one questioned or sounded alarms over the dangers posed to US children who at the time were not being infected with COVID, when Biden open the border.

Besides that being a lie, how does that excuse the totally irresponsible and selfish actions of the people in Arkansas?

How does that excuse banning mask mandates? How does that excuse allowing children to suffer, fight for their lives with some of them dying.

And how does that excuse the people of Arkansas not doing all they can to protect children?

The border isn't open.

Our border has been closed ever since last year when it was closed because of the virus.

The article talks about putting kids on VENTILATORS!!!! We know ventilators contributed to many unnecessary deaths. There is no talk about using the treatment known to help patients recover from COVID.
There are a limited number of doses of mono/poly clonal antibody therapies available. And even so, they require early administration to prevent lung damage.

Covid patients are filling hospitals leaving everyone else who needs medical help, without it.

The selfishness and self centered republicans don't give a damn about anyone but themselves.
It's one thing that they want to put themselves at risk for their imagined "freedom", but I doubt the kids asked for this.

Rand Paul - “You take an animal virus and you increase its transmissibility to humans, and you’re saying that’s not gain-of-function?”

Anthony Fauci - “That is correct, and Senator Paul, you do not know what you are talking about, quite frankly, and I want to say that officially”
Interesting - Ya got seven bipartisan thumbs up. I guess the Rand Humpers think that the former eye doctor really showed up the world's greatest virologist. :heehee:

Last edited:

I would go a step further, and say they don't give a damn about themselves either. They have been convinced to sacrifice themselves, and those around them in the name of "freedom".

Sadly many of these COVID martyrs, only when in an ICU bed about to be put on a ventilator, change their mind that COVID is a "hoax".

No doubt this can be traced back to all the illegal minors infected with COVID Biden is shipping all of the US. Why no one questioned or sounded alarms over the dangers posed to US children who at the time were not being infected with COVID, when Biden open the border.
Could you please get off this stupid talking point? If the minors are being shipped all over the US, then they can't possibly be the reason that the lowest vax rate states are seeing the worst spikes.

Forum List

Back