Paintball World Shaken by Team USA dismal of player - canceled

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
I know how you conservatives like keeping up with women’s paintball. I wanted to alert you to the canceling of a key player. Now that she did something non-PC and quite frankly lowly I’m sure she’ll be a right wing hero shortly.

Andrea Martinez had just woken up from a nap when she saw the video of her Team USA Paintball

Her husband had awakened her, telling her something was up with her team, as her phone "was going crazy," she said. Her teammates, who were competing on the East Coast, were frantically trying to contact her to alert her about the TikTok video that was setting off a firestorm.

Jessica Maiolo, a Team USA Paintball member, had posted a 15-second TikTok video of herself in front of an image of a TV displaying a news story about a teenage boy suffering from Covid-19. "Ma'am, your kid does not need a Covid shot. Your kid needs a f------ treadmill," Maiolo says in the video, which has been removed. "That's what he needs."

The video, which NBC News viewed before it was deleted, has caused waves in the paintball community since it was posted Thursday, with some on social media deeming it anti-vaccination and fatphobic. Team USA Paintball indefinitely removed Maiolo from the team in the wake of the backlash.

I know how you conservatives like keeping up with women’s paintball. I wanted to alert you to the canceling of a key player. Now that she did something non-PC and quite frankly lowly I’m sure she’ll be a right wing hero shortly.

Andrea Martinez had just woken up from a nap when she saw the video of her Team USA Paintball

Her husband had awakened her, telling her something was up with her team, as her phone "was going crazy," she said. Her teammates, who were competing on the East Coast, were frantically trying to contact her to alert her about the TikTok video that was setting off a firestorm.

Jessica Maiolo, a Team USA Paintball member, had posted a 15-second TikTok video of herself in front of an image of a TV displaying a news story about a teenage boy suffering from Covid-19. "Ma'am, your kid does not need a Covid shot. Your kid needs a f------ treadmill," Maiolo says in the video, which has been removed. "That's what he needs."

The video, which NBC News viewed before it was deleted, has caused waves in the paintball community since it was posted Thursday, with some on social media deeming it anti-vaccination and fatphobic. Team USA Paintball indefinitely removed Maiolo from the team in the wake of the backlash.

If only she had done something constructive, like shitting on the American flag, then you would praise her.

:lol:

You fucking Nazis are something else.

They should tie her to a post and fire paintballs at her till she repents.

Oh no...another case of the Left hating it when some speaks the candid truth. So fucking weird.

Now that's some dedicated trolling right there. Yup, had to dig really deep for that one. Good to know there are still a few totally dedicated to the art.

She should get backlash for making fun of a kid...even if the kid is fat. I remember when many dems attacked a kid, for wearing a red hat in Washington DC, and went so far as to edit videos of him to make him look bad....very sad situation.

With that said, I didn't know there was a Team USA Paintball team.

Shitting on the American flag is bad but smearing shit on the walls of our Capitol is okay?
I think if you aren't shitting in a john it's bad. Moreover, any john that isn't my john, in my house, in particular the one in the basement, is bad. I like that one, I like to read, or play a game on my phone. I also use TP afterwards...if you don't have TP it's bad. I have gone in the woods before, and had to use a leaf...not good, very bad...but ironically not as bad as using the john in the Airport...that's just horrible...

Obesity in children is a serious issue, but ridiculing a child suffering from an illness by blaming their weight is just plain wrong.

Forum List

Back