COVID has become 'pandemic of the unvaccinated'

..well for sure...someone is~

But Darwin always wins...next year we'll count the unvaccinated dead..and just shake our heads.
Why has shit hole LA require indoor masks again......LOLOL.All other shit holes will follow.......Then businesses will have to shut again and then an explosion of anger.........lolol

It is liberal shit holes having the problem......lolol

I hope this virus ravages again. No school this year either

Now I'll stand for The Black Natinals now
Hate to break it to you---but it's the rural south that's being slammed.
The issues in LA are also with the unvaxxed--seems stupidity has no political component--who knew?
I'm amused, and just a little horrified at how much glee you drive out of the possibility of suffering and death visiting your fellow Americans. Says volumes about your character~
Nice fairy tale but you cannot prove any of that.

They've talked themselves into hysteria over a virus that they need to lie about the death statistics
It's worse than that. Much worse.

Fools such as Dadoalex and EvilEyeFleegle have allowed themselves to be deceived and manipulated into being deathly afraid of an exaggerated flu bug with better than a 99% survival rate. They've been brainwashed to the point that they truly believe that people will be dropping dead all around them, unless all we give up our freedom, our financial stability, and even our health and safety; and do exactly what Big Brother tells us to do.
WTF is wrong with you?
Haven't you seen time and again my encouragement of your vaccine refusal.
I want you people to practice your right of first stupid
and promise to defend your choice to die.
BESIDES...
Having a shitload of you fools die off is the Dems plan to steal next year's election.
Better start working on that legislation to allow White people to prevote the next 10 elections.

WTF is wrong with you?
Haven't you seen time and again my encouragement of your vaccine refusal.
I want you people to practice your right of first stupid
and promise to defend your choice to die.
BESIDES...
Having a shitload of you fools die off is the Dems plan to steal next year's election.
Better start working on that legislation to allow White people to prevote the next 10 elections.
1% is NOT a 'shitload.' But I agree, no one should be forced to get a shot.

A family I know has the COVID-19 now, and this in according to being tested due to the recent illness. Yep it's starting up again so it seems or rather it never left. Everyone be alert, and take precautions as necessary. You are all right about many things, so don't wait for big brother to tell you what to do, and just do it (in the sense of taking precautions for yourselves by whatever means necessary), and this before tragedy starts or strikes.

God bless, and stay safe.

A family I know has the COVID-19 now, and this in according to being tested due to the recent illness. Yep it's starting up again so it seems or rather it never left. Everyone be alert, and take precautions as necessary. You are all right about many things, so don't wait for big brother to tell you what to do, and just do it (in the sense of taking precautions for yourselves by whatever means necessary), and this before tragedy starts or strikes.

God bless, and stay safe.
Hope those you know fare well. I remember at the beginning of this COVID 'pandemic' my doctor told me that keeping one's hands clean was the best defense. He thought wearing a mask would promote the hand-to-face pathogen infection that is most common because one has to touch the face to put it on and adjust it from time to time, etc. IOW, a mask encourages you to touch your face and, you are most likely to contract a pathogen that is on your hands when you touch your face which is an almost instinctual human movement.

I have not worn a mask much during this 'pandemic' but I am cleaning my hands more than before. I have not had a cold or the flu or COVID or anything else. I don't need the government to make me wear a pathogen inducing mask.

Y
My Dr. compared vaccination to playing craps, they might have gotten the the right strain at the right time and the efficacy, it might work, might not, it depends...It might have side effects that negate its promised effect...So to paraphrase A.E. Vogt: The right to CHOOSE vaccination is the right to be free.
Our doctor needs his license revoked

If you don't wear a mask, the Biden admin. is afraid you'll realize how free you are.
images (17).jpeg

..well for sure...someone is~

But Darwin always wins...next year we'll count the unvaccinated dead..and just shake our heads.
Why has shit hole LA require indoor masks again......LOLOL.All other shit holes will follow.......Then businesses will have to shut again and then an explosion of anger.........lolol

It is liberal shit holes having the problem......lolol

I hope this virus ravages again. No school this year either

Now I'll stand for The Black Natinals now
Arkansas, Missouri, Florida and Louisiana are liberal shit holes?

Who knew?

Really?
Is it your freedom to spread the disease and kill others?
The LA wearers are using masks to protect the dickheads who aren't vaccinated. That's what freedom is about.
Hysterical troll...^^^^^^^^^^

Is that all you have to offer? Honestly you're brain dead. Why do you bother to emphasise what a fool you are?
Say nothing and You won't look near as silly

Is that all you have to offer? Honestly you're brain dead. Why do you bother to emphasise what a fool you are?
Say nothing and You won't look near as silly
I was't 'offering' you anything soi boi. You're a hysterical troll. Simple as that.

The big question is....will the sheep agree to be locked up, lose their businesses, wear their worthless masks, grovel to Fauci's wishywashy bullshit, AGAIN? Or this time, fight it to the max?

Interesting..the vaccine is dividing the country in more ways than one, eh?

All 50 states reported more COVID-19 cases in the most recent 7-day period than in the week before, a USA TODAY analysis of Johns Hopkins University data showed.
The data marks a concerning trend for public health officials as the country enters its fourth wave of cases, with a nearly 70% spike overall in the average number of daily cases this past week compared to the week prior, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
While the number of cases is increasing, the most concerning outbreaks continue to occur in areas with low vaccination rates, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the CDC director, said at a news conference Friday.
"This is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated," Walensky added. The average number of hospitalizations and deaths has also increased in the past seven days, rising roughly 36% and 26%, respectively, per the CDC.
Jeff Zients, the White House COVID-19 Response Coordinator, said four states accounted for more than 40% of all new COVID-19 cases in the U.S. last week, with 1 in 5 cases occurring Florida. Zients didn't name the other three, but CDC data shows Arkansas, Missouri, Florida and Louisiana with the highest case rates per 100,000 people – each averaging over 150 in the past seven days.
smsmnsnsmjse.jpeg

Roll up you sleeves faggits...for boosters

jjjjjjsjjsjsjjss.jpeg

Forum List

Back