Covid deaths under Biden surpass those under Trump

Yes, in the CDC link that the article provided to show the death count on 01/21/2021.

That number in the way back machine was not complete. The CDC does not have real time, instant death counts. It might takes weeks for all the deaths to be reported and tabulated by the CDC.

They update it as they get more data, that is why the actual graph from the CDC shows 429,395 on 20 Jan 2021.

That's the link the article provided for today's death count, they provided a link to the CDC for the death count on 01/21/2021. Talk about lazy.

It was not lazy of them, it was dishonest of them. But they know none of you will ever question a thing they tell you

and that count was 429,395 according to the CDC.

Seems you better take that up with the CDC, if you click on the actual number in the article it takes you to the CDC website and displays this.

1639081346197.png

It was not lazy of them, it was dishonest of them. But they know none of you will ever question a thing they tell you

It was not dishonest, see comment below. They're comparing apples to apples.
That number in the way back machine was not complete. The CDC does not have real time, instant death counts. It might takes weeks for all the deaths to be reported and tabulated by the CDC.

They update it as they get more data, that is why the actual graph from the CDC shows 429,395 on 20 Jan 2021.
Just like today's count is not complete and will be revised as data comes in, and go up, most likely to cover the difference you're claiming. If it was a huge discrepancy, you might have a point, but it's a minuscule amount that is meaningless in the context of the op.

The fire started under trump who did nothing to contain it.

Joe's working on putting the fire out.
Yeah nothing except put in a task force and financing to create the fastest vaccine in world history... the very same one you say saved everything.
Also he put in place financial assistance that gave millions of small businesses fast cash - unlike Obama - who only gave money to the largest corporations and the very same investment banks that CAUSED the 2008 collapse. Unlike Obama who paid off mortgage losses in the 100s of $billions to investment banks - but the people who lived in them, lost their homes...and the banks still got to keep the property.

Did nothing
The sheer level of ignorance is unbelievable.

LefTard Logic:
“Please Father Government, guide me, please tell me I should be terrified of the Democrat Virus, step all over my freedom and FORCE me to do what you want me to do, force your experimental vaccine into my veins, please stop me from pursuing life, liberty and happiness, PLEASE prevent me from having the right to choose."
ptfgz3ovzx281.jpg

hmm, Trump supports are dying 3x the rate from the "democrat virus"

Seems you better take that up with the CDC, if you click on the actual number in the article it takes you to the CDC website and displays this.

View attachment 573710

No, the link takes you to a copy of the CDC page via the Wayback Machine.

And they did this on purpose as they know that number was no yet complete and that people like you would never, ever, ever question them.

No, the link takes you to a copy of the CDC page via the Wayback Machine.

And they did this on purpose as they know that number was no yet complete and that people like you would never, ever, ever question them.
You should really finish reading before you post. ;)

but it's a minuscule amount that is meaningless in the context of the op.

an almost a 33,000 difference is a "minuscule amount"...really? Being off by more than 7% is a minuscule amount?

So with 1,150 per people dying in the US every day from Covid, he'll be caught up and surpass it in about 10-12 days. Your point?
Actually, the majority deaths are in Red States with low vaccine and mask usage... Biden did as much as he could, anymore and the Trump Supporters would be screaming overreach...

Thing is Trump Supporters got what they wanted, poor uptake of the vaccine and it make Biden look bad... More GOP supporters are dying but them are the losses you take... They make die but sticking it to Biden is more important..

Actually, the majority deaths are in Red States with low vaccine and mask usage... Biden did as much as he could, anymore and the Trump Supporters would be screaming overreach...

Thing is Trump Supporters got what they wanted, poor uptake of the vaccine and it make Biden look bad... More GOP supporters are dying but them are the losses you take... They make die but sticking it to Biden is more important..
MoronTed. Why do you lie? I assume by calling yourself Cowboy you are referring to that time you spent in prison, right Cowboy?

IT IS IN THE OP! Holy fuck. you people are fucking lazy.

Here is the link

then you click on U.S. Map

View attachment 573700

And then you click on this little map down on the righthand side

View attachment 573701

Once you do that, it gets big magically and you move your mouse pointer along the yellow lines and numbers pop up

View attachment 573702
You're reading it wrong, dipshit.

Now go off and repeat Joe Biden's lie that vaccinated people can't contract or spread Covid. Then you've done your duty for the day getting more people killed.

You're a Russian troll.

an almost a 33,000 difference is a "minuscule amount"...really? Being off by more than 7% is a minuscule amount?

It was a 12k difference... and the article is comparing apples to apples, no matter how you try to spin it.

LefTard Logic:
“Please Father Government, guide me, please tell me I should be terrified of the Democrat Virus, step all over my freedom and FORCE me to do what you want me to do, force your experimental vaccine into my veins, please stop me from pursuing life, liberty and happiness, PLEASE prevent me from having the right to choose."
And you guys wonder why there are so many covid deaths.

Forum List

Back