Covid deaths under Biden surpass those under Trump

Nope, here is the self proclaimed libertarian defending the truth and honesty. The story in the OP is false, it is false no matter what your view of Biden is.

I'm sure the cases and deaths will stop any day now, and Biden's 'death toll' will never over reach Trumps. :rolleyes: It must have been tough to decide to take the same blame you foisted on Trump for all of the so called deaths in his term and place it on the senile idiot in chief, or give up the tyranny that the pandemic afforded you to take freedoms away. Instead, the playbook has been to foist the blame onto the 'unvaccinated' scape goat, from the same people who refused it when Trump was in charge. Can't make this shit up and have it be anymore ironic.

I'm sure the cases and deaths will stop any day now, and Biden's 'death toll' will never over reach Trumps. :rolleyes:

Of course they will not and he will exceed Trump eventually, but he has not yet done so. So, why the need to lie about it before it happens is something I cannot understand. But I am not a mindless drone like you folks, so I guess I never will

It must have been tough to decide to take the same blame you foisted on Trump for all of the so called deaths in his term and place it on the senile idiot in chief, or give up the tyranny that the pandemic afforded you to take freedoms away. Instead, the playbook has been to foist the blame onto the 'unvaccinated' scape goat, from the same people who refused it when Trump was in charge. Can't make this shit up and have it be anymore ironic.

Not at all, both are morons and both fucked up in their response to the virus.

I agree with the irony you point out. The people that were against it are now for it and those that were for it are now against it all based upon the resident of the White House. What kind of a fucking moron makes medical decisions based upon the words of politicians?

Nope, here is the self proclaimed libertarian defending the truth and honesty. The story in the OP is false, it is false no matter what your view of Biden is.

You read the data wrong. Stop embarrassing yourself, and don't tell the lie Joe Biden tells, that vaccinated people can't contract or spread Covid. If you do that, you're killing people.

Of course they will not and he will exceed Trump eventually, but he has not yet done so. So, why the need to lie about it before it happens is something I cannot understand. But I am not a mindless drone like you folks, so I guess I never will

Not at all, both are morons and both fucked up in their response to the virus.

I agree with the irony you point out. The people that were against it are now for it and those that were for it are now against it all based upon the resident of the White House. What kind of a fucking moron makes medical decisions based upon the words of politicians?
Just look around in here, morons back politicians ad nauseum because they're morons. They're everywhere.

You read the data wrong. Stop embarrassing yourself, and don't tell the lie Joe Biden tells, that vaccinated people can't contract or spread Covid. If you do that, you're killing people.

No, I did not. I read data for a living. You did not even open the link, just admit it.

Here is the Graph from JHU showing deaths in the US. You will notice the day before Trump left office the death total was at 408,500.

1639078927238.png

Believe me, they know they are lying!
They believe lying proves their superior intellect!

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
- Samuel Butler
The truth is the cost of surviving. And you are a fraud.

The fault belong to China. They didn't lock their country down when they became aware of their virus. They are responsible for every single death and every ruined economy in the world. Every. Single. One.

No, I did not. I read data for a living. You did not even open the link, just admit it.

Here is the Graph from JHU showing deaths in the US. You will notice the day before Trump left office the death total was at 408,500.

View attachment 573688

So with 1,150 per people dying in the US every day from Covid, he'll be caught up and surpass it in about 10-12 days. Your point?

So with 1,150 per people dying in the US every day from Covid, he'll be caught up and surpass it in about 10-12 days. Your point?

My point is that the OP was a lie. Truth and accuracy matters, or it should.

And just because I love numbers I would point out that Trump has a higher per day death total starting with the first US death on 1 Feb 2020.

And just because I love numbers I would point out that Trump has a higher per day death total starting with the first US death on 1 Feb 2020.
Trump wasn’t armed with the Trump vaccines.

Yeah, I guess he should have just waited 10 days... :rolleyes: Then you wouldn't have come storming in here defending senile Joe. lol

Yeah, Mr. Independent, just 'because you love numbers', you'll have to point that out. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back