COVID cases surge in Florida....will Desantis create another t-shirt? "FLORIDA #1 IN COVID!"

Yes, believing the 2020 election was rigged...ONLY FOR THE PRESIDENTIAL PARTION, is believing a lie. trump cooked that lie up in 2015. If you still believe that BS, you have to be one of the dumbest creatures on earth. Do you also believe in the Easter Bunny. "Many People" do you know?
What the hell is a "presidential partion"?? And what lie did Trump make up in 2015???
You have access to the internet so why not provide proof for what ever the word "partion" mean?

What the hell is a "presidential partion"?? And what lie did Trump make up in 2015???
You have access to the internet so why not provide proof for what ever the word "partion" mean?
Go back and read the post again...little fellow.

BUT there was no statement by Trump to "drink bleach" was there? Yet you dummies including BIDEN thought the majority of people would be stupid enough to believe that! GEEZ... If you were stupid enough to believe Trump said "drink bleach" then you probably were dumb enough to do so....which some idiots did! No question!
BUT NO WHERE was there ever ANY comment made by Trump to "drink bleach"!!!
AGAIN you are doing what the biased MSM does frequently... you make up statements!
I'll prove it again!!!
No, Trump didn’t tell Americans infected with the coronavirus to drink bleach
I love how you guys now use politic factcheck.com when you don't accept it when we use it.

And if you read it, all you are showing us is Trump didn't say bleach. I've already told you a million times, he said just as bad. Read the exact quote I posted. And what about the doctor standing behind her that says she thought she was in the twilight zone because of the stupidity coming out of his mouth.

Ok, she didn't say EXACTLY that. Do I need to quote her too? Stop being obtuse. Stop trying to win this argument on a very small technicality.

I don;t have time to address your challenges with reading comprehension. Have a nice life....BYE
A) You of all people have the reading problem! You obviously don't pay any attention to the hints for spelling, i.e. the little red dotted line that points out your stupid spelling of "presidential partion" What a lazy person.
B) Find in your substantiation where the year 2015 was mentioned? I did a search of the article....ZERO!
So why did you mention it? And you make a dumb comment about "reading comprehension"????
What a joke!

I love how you guys now use politic factcheck.com when you don't accept it when we use it.

And if you read it, all you are showing us is Trump didn't say bleach. I've already told you a million times, he said just as bad. Read the exact quote I posted. And what about the doctor standing behind her that says she thought she was in the twilight zone because of the stupidity coming out of his mouth.

Ok, she didn't say EXACTLY that. Do I need to quote her too? Stop being obtuse. Stop trying to win this argument on a very small technicality.
Of course you need to quote her! More importantly I saw her when that comment was made by Trump and she was NOT in the "twilight zone"! Here is exactly what she said and did!

WATCH and LEARN how the BIASED MSM totally blew Trump's comments WAY WAY out of proportion!
FACT: In 2016 96% of MSM donated to Hillary and when she got beat they were pissed so they spent 4 years as this reporter in the above shows... putting out false stories and then they donated 90% to Biden in 2020!

And now here is another chart showing Tech companies' employees donations to Democrats... talk about BIASED!!

MSMdonations.png

TechdonationstoDems.png

Now you tell me how you can be so ignorant of the BIASED tech companies like TWITTER!!!

Of course you need to quote her! More importantly I saw her when that comment was made by Trump and she was NOT in the "twilight zone"! Here is exactly what she said and did!

WATCH and LEARN how the BIASED MSM totally blew Trump's comments WAY WAY out of proportion!
FACT: In 2016 96% of MSM donated to Hillary and when she got beat they were pissed so they spent 4 years as this reporter in the above shows... putting out false stories and then they donated 90% to Biden in 2020!

And now here is another chart showing Tech companies' employees donations to Democrats... talk about BIASED!!

View attachment 637117
View attachment 637118

Now you tell me how you can be so ignorant of the BIASED tech companies like TWITTER!!!

It's her words. She's telling you what she was thinking when Trump opened his big dumb yap. You going to argue she didn't write what she wrote?

View attachment 637117
View attachment 637118

Employee or employer? Sure if you add up our donations too. The little guys. So what?

It's her words. She's telling you what she was thinking when Trump opened his big dumb yap. You going to argue she didn't write what she wrote?
No need arguing with a MAGA brain dead cult member. It will just frustrate you. They will call red, blue and black, green. They will lie when there is indefensible evidence to the contrary. They have NO dignity or morals.

Our leader should not be suggesting drinking bleach and getting gamma rays like the Incredible Hulk. Very dangerous. You have no clue how many idiots called the cdc asking if they could drink some bleach.

That's still a lie and you are still a liar. Trump did NOT say that, fucking schmuck

What he said was worse. Post what he actually said and then defend it. You can't.

sealybooboo: Prove me wrong!

kaz: Pass. Supporting your crap is your job. You made the claim Trump said to drink bleach, you back it up

sealybooboo: Prove me wrong!

kaz: Pass. Supporting your crap is your job. You made the claim Trump said to drink bleach, you back it up
I just read a thread a right winger started that said "Obama said Russia was not a threat".

Clearly that Republican lied. Show me Obama ever saying that exactly. It better be in those exact words.

What he said was worse. Post what he actually said and then defend it. You can't.

How was it "worse," you're just making crap up as you go now. And he didn't say to drink bleach, only a retard would think that's what he meant. A retard or a Democrat hack. Which is all you are

How was it "worse," you're just making crap up as you go now. And he didn't say to drink bleach, only a retard would think that's what he meant. A retard or a Democrat hack. Which is all you are
Ok guys, I'm calling out every Republican thread I find that's a lie. Game on.

The last one I just asked

Biden never said he would defeat the virus. Post him saying exactly that.

Some Republican said Biden said he would defeat the virus. Show me Biden ever saying that.

I just read a thread a right winger started that said "Obama said Russia was not a threat".

Clearly that Republican lied. Show me Obama ever saying that exactly. It better be in those exact words.

So now I'm not just saying to prove your lie Trump ever said anything about drinking bleach and you're giving me homework assingments?

Defection.

Trump never said to drink bleach, which his why you're cowering and hiding now to my demand you prove it. Which we both know you can't since you lied

Forum List

Back