COVID cases surge in Florida....will Desantis create another t-shirt? "FLORIDA #1 IN COVID!"

All the deaths are coming from Red States. Just ask the Republican governors. They're telling you to pull your head out of your ass.

Who infected Kamala? Does she have Covid? I bet she survives it because she's been vaccinated.

It doesn't FULLY work? What an idiot. Let me know if you die.

How Republican Coronavirus Vaccine Opposition Got to This ...
Jul 17, 2021 · In a recent Washington Post-ABC News poll, 47 percent of Republicans said they weren’t likely to get vaccinated, compared with just 6 percent of …

Oh excuse me! The vast majority of people dying NOW are the unvaccinated. And I love it. Thinning the herd. Getting rid of our weakest physically and mentally. And getting rid of some people in a already overpopulated planet.

Please don't get the shot. In fact if you showed up at my hospital I wouldn't let you in. You're contagious. Like a baker doesn't have to bake a gay wedding cake only I am justified because you are contagious.

You are forgetting that it is the FEDERAL government who are driving the policies that have greatly contributed to the problem.

Vaccinations came too early and they are leaky in that they don't stop infections from occurring which allows new variations to come out that the vaccines don't work on.

Your inner ugliness is palpable today.

You are forgetting that it is the FEDERAL government who are driving the policies that have greatly contributed to the problem.

Vaccinations came too early and they are leaky in that they don't stop infections from occurring which allows new variations to come out that the vaccines don't work on.

Are you joking?! There is no doubt that the vaccines have saved thousands of lives. Nobody ever claimed they would 100% stop all infections. Where are you getting your intel from?!

Well, since the largest groups of unvaxxed are blacks and Latnio's, maybe it's not that simple.

Democrats are simpletons. Simple is your field of expertise
You didn’t answer my question. I’ll ask again…

Why do you think so many republicans and red states are lagging to be vaxed? Are you seeing good leadership from their elected officials to promote vaccinations?

*biden is the president right?

Didn't/don't the left blame Trump for the covid numbers when he was president?
Yes I look at Biden and his actions and see a man doing whatever he can to fight CoViD. I see a very different approach from DeSantis in Florida. You didn’t answer my question. Isnt DeSantis responsible for the numbers that Florida reports? Were you trying to say No he isn’t responsible because Biden is? Please tell me that wasn’t your point

Are you joking?! There is no doubt that the vaccines have saved thousands of lives. Nobody ever claimed they would 100% stop all infections. Where are you getting your intel from?!

The so called vaccines are unapproved experiments that have been shown to be leaky in that it allows new variations to come out faster and easier, hence the Delta Variant is prime example. Now once again we have a new virus strain that can infect even fully vaccinated people.

This was never a problem with old slate of childhood diseases that were rubbed out by fully tested vaccines that actually worked, new infection were negligible afterwards.

This problem was driven by politics and incompetant Fauci who pushed a lot stupid methods and it has been a lot of failures coming through.

You didn’t answer my question. I’ll ask again…

Why do you think so many republicans and red states are lagging to be vaxed? Are you seeing good leadership from their elected officials to promote vaccinations?

So you seriously believe that "Republican" vaccination rates affect State rates but black and Latinos don't?

The red States in the South are clearly affected by both black and Latino rates. As I said, your question is contrived. If you want a real answer, ask an honest question

The so called vaccines are unapproved experiments that have been shown to be leaky in that it allows new variations to come out faster and easier, hence the Delta Variant is prime example. Now once again we have a new virus strain that can infect even fully vaccinated people.

This was never a problem with old slate of childhood diseases that were rubbed out by fully tested vaccines that actually worked, new infection were negligible afterwards.

This problem was driven by politics and incompetant Fauci who pushed a lot stupid methods and it has been a lot of failures coming through.
Uhhh no that wasn't been shown, he had variants coming out before the vaccines as that how viruses work. Again I’ll ask, where are you getting your intel from?

Trumps operation warp speed is what pushed these things out and I give him credit for that. If you are calling it sloppy and careless then are you placing blame on Trump?

So you seriously believe that "Republican" vaccination rates affect State rates but black and Latinos don't?

The red States in the South are clearly affected by both black and Latino rates. As I said, your question is contrived. If you want a real answer, ask an honest question
I’m talking about leadership and the messaging that is being pushed. I understand why people are skeptical of institutions and a rushed vaccine, I see one side pushing information and safety and the other pushing doubt and insecurities. And now I see the virus popping up and spreading and our country on the verge of more deaths and shutdowns. I don’t want more deaths and shut downs. I want to get back to normal life. Don’t you? Vaccines are the best way to get there.

You're so dumb. A vat of misinformation.

You are correct. It's Republicans and black Democrats who don't trust the government and so they are dying disproportionately.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Are you saying covering your mouth won't filter any virus you may have in your mouth and nose?

Still you are purposely missing the point. Covering your mouth when you sneeze clearly must not work either then. So why do it? Why not just sneeze into the room where everyone else is without covering?

I think you are being obtuse. Like from the movie Shawshank Redemption.
Because it’s disgusting to blow your snot on others. It doesn’t filter virus any more or less than a mask though.

Because it’s disgusting to blow your snot on others. It doesn’t filter virus any more or less than a mask though.
No you fucking twat. It's not just disgusting. It's not sanitary but disgusting you fucking prick. Stop being an obtuse fucking right wing dolt. You know covering your mouth and nose with your god gamn fucking little hands and sleeves will prevent germs from going to everyone else in the fucking room. Just adit it. You're wrong or stupid. Pick one.

I’m talking about leadership and the messaging that is being pushed. I understand why people are skeptical of institutions and a rushed vaccine, I see one side pushing information and safety and the other pushing doubt and insecurities. And now I see the virus popping up and spreading and our country on the verge of more deaths and shutdowns. I don’t want more deaths and shut downs. I want to get back to normal life. Don’t you? Vaccines are the best way to get there.

I haven't heard a single prominent Republican come out against vaccines. I repeatedly hear them call for people to get them. It's Trump's vaccine. DeSantis, McConnell and the rest of them are for Trump's vaccine and say so.

Democrats are the biggest obstacle.

1) You were against it before you were for it

2) You try to take credit for the vaccine you had nothing to do with

3) You played bait and switch saying to get it to dump our masks, then you keep trying to force everyone to wear masks anyway

4) You're too stupid to realize that if you get the vaccine then you are protected from people who didn't.

Democrat behaviors are FAR more destructive to vaccinations than minor Republicans no one ever heard of

You are correct. It's Republicans and black Democrats who don't trust the government and so they are dying disproportionately.

Facts are facts. The South obviously is disporoportionatly Republican and black. Latino rates aren't as low as black but they are also lower than average. That also affects the South.

Slade3200 is working from the perspective of his Democrat agenda. Democrats are anti-fact

Forum List

Back