Covid Care for Seniors

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
We alrdy know how Cuomo created more cases to then be dispatched to the great beyond, it seems other countries took it a step further.
(LifeSiteNews) – A shocking number of elderly citizens died in the first wave of COVID, and not always from the virus but from severe malnutrition and dehydration, and by protocols that used euthanasia drugs and “end-of -life pathways” as a first-line of treatment for any symptoms, according to a recent analysis published in the C2C Journal. Of all countries in the west, Canada was the deadliest place to be an at-risk long-term care home resident.

We alrdy know how Cuomo created more cases to then be dispatched to the great beyond, it seems other countries took it a step further.
(LifeSiteNews) – A shocking number of elderly citizens died in the first wave of COVID, and not always from the virus but from severe malnutrition and dehydration, and by protocols that used euthanasia drugs and “end-of -life pathways” as a first-line of treatment for any symptoms, according to a recent analysis published in the C2C Journal. Of all countries in the west, Canada was the deadliest place to be an at-risk long-term care home resident.
Canada? That's suspicious!
Would longer life expectancy compared to America be a factor?

We Canadians prefer to be compared to other successful democracies with high life expectancy. And of course we would like some other factors to be taken into consideration when comparisons are attempted.

Is the gap between Canadian and American life expectancies larger than the gap in the comparison?

Canada? That's suspicious!
Would longer life expectancy compared to America be a factor?

We Canadians prefer to be compared to other successful democracies with high life expectancy. And of course we would like some other factors to be taken into consideration when comparisons are attempted.

Is the gap between Canadian and American life expectancies larger than the gap in the comparison?
no....govt policy was the factor....read

no....govt policy was the factor....read
Another factor that could be considered is that most other North American, western countries just don't have many nursing homes. I don't know if America has many but I suspect not, due to attitudes. And also, it's hard to make any comparisons to America because of the lack of health care for so many people of all ages.

All factors considered, there's just no possibility of Canada being unfavourably compared to the US on any health issue.

Statistically, America isn't compared to any modern democracy on health issues.

Another factor that could be considered is that most other North American, western countries just don't have many nursing homes. I don't know if America has many but I suspect not, due to attitudes. And also, it's hard to make any comparisons to America because of the lack of health care for so many people of all ages.

All factors considered, there's just no possibility of Canada being unfavourably compared to the US on any health issue.

Statistically, America isn't compared to any modern democracy on health issues.
I see facts are inconvenient for you.

Forum List

Back